Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitswift is a 1980s style penny stock boiler room type operation  (Read 2088 times)
zemerovka (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:23:24 AM

-I work on the boiler room team for this coin.

-We first posted this as a "guilty confession" to see how Bitswift's price reacted.  The whole story is true.

-The price went up! That was really unexpected. It was supposed to be our big FUD before the final dump. Why it went up we don't understand.

-So here it is very the whole forum to see; maybe it can push us to 100K.  Price is falling; we need a big push.  We'll have some fake mini-buys soon to put it back up to 40K but some fresh outside BTC would be sweet.

-There aren't any special features, we cloned the Android wallet from another coin and the rest is just buzzwords and graphics.

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting serious about getting some cash.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Bitswift.  When they come out of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-You all do realize the only thing this coin has released is an Android Wallet, a pretty pdf white paper and that bizarre technobabble thing from yesterday? They had a marketing guy in here for that; his job was to use as many buzz words as possible while saying nothing.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo. Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Swift goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that.

-We had to reduce the Taylor Swift stuff because her lawyer's found us and laid down the law. People still sneak them in.

-We've always got to refer the coin as "a bunch", "a few", "them", never as "it" or "coin" or "money".  This is a big deal.

-Put in a pic of our offices in beautiful downtown Poughkeepsie New York:

Finally, here's a fat Taylor Swift for your wanking pleasure:

flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:26:35 PM

Hey M8, are you the same lot that's behind Startcoin? Curious minds want to know ...

-I work on the boiler room team for this coin.

-We first posted this as a "guilty confession" to see how Bitswift's price reacted.  The whole story is true.

-The price went up! That was really unexpected. It was supposed to be our big FUD before the final dump. Why it went up we don't understand.

-So here it is very the whole forum to see; maybe it can push us to 100K.  Price is falling; we need a big push.  We'll have some fake mini-buys soon to put it back up to 40K but some fresh outside BTC would be sweet.

-There aren't any special features, we cloned the Android wallet from another coin and the rest is just buzzwords and graphics.

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting serious about getting some cash.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Bitswift.  When they come out of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-You all do realize the only thing this coin has released is an Android Wallet, a pretty pdf white paper and that bizarre technobabble thing from yesterday? They had a marketing guy in here for that; his job was to use as many buzz words as possible while saying nothing.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo. Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Swift goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that.

-We had to reduce the Taylor Swift stuff because her lawyer's found us and laid down the law. People still sneak them in.

-We've always got to refer the coin as "a bunch", "a few", "them", never as "it" or "coin" or "money".  This is a big deal.

-Put in a pic of our offices in beautiful downtown Poughkeepsie New York:

Finally, here's a fat Taylor Swift for your wanking pleasure:

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

bitsiwft is a scam dont ya know

Bitswift is a SCAM...

Paul Busch was once a manager for my pump groups...... He is now the main dev along with the 18 yo Mauri whom might I add has no dev skills... Same deal with Paul... They are having Hondo and others code for this coin but in reality even hondo cant code.... Its all smoke and mirrors in the alt game... Anyway... gelkko has a few words to say so I'll leave now and wait for him to return to law down the law...

P.S.

Out of the btc raised from the ico about 80% came to my guys for free.. that is why we were able to bring the price up to 40K and keep it there for  while... No most of them are out and have no interest in bitswift anymore...

Anyway... The book is been written as we speak... Be prepared to be floored by the information you read.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: