del
May 14, 2012, 04:55:56 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 09:06:40 PM by myself

del

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:02:08 PM

Another gambling platform offering even higher leverage than Bitcoinica and described as "Bitcoinica on steroids"? These guys will inevitably go broke, but I am sure many gamblers will embrace it just like the 'coinica.

After all, what could possibly go wrong? Huh

Article shamelessly advertising for them: http://www.thebitcointrader.com/2012/05/meet-kronosio-ringcoins-answer-to.html
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:09:53 PM

since bitcoinica is dead plz use this thread to express your love for the bitcoinica replacement http://kronos.io/ that will be open soon(tm)
Sounds like someone is pumping a scam. Why isn't there anything that even says what it is on the site? Has anyone been able to log in and see what it does? What have you done that is different from Bitcoinica in terms of security and transparency?
It's legit. Expect it to launch within a few weeks with features which were meant to compete with Bitcoinica prior to it being shut down. JRO seems to tend to not make any public announcements of his products until there's something to really show. I'm not involved with kronos.io in any way for the sake of disclosure.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:34:23 PM

since bitcoinica is dead plz use this thread to express your love for the bitcoinica replacement http://kronos.io/ that will be open soon(tm)
Sounds like someone is pumping a scam. Why isn't there anything that even says what it is on the site? Has anyone been able to log in and see what it does? What have you done that is different from Bitcoinica in terms of security and transparency?
It's legit. Expect it to launch within a few weeks with features which were meant to compete with Bitcoinica prior to it being shut down. JRO seems to tend to not make any public announcements of his products until there's something to really show. I'm not involved with kronos.io in any way for the sake of disclosure.
OK, if you say so. I still want to know what it does different from Bitcoinica in terms of security and transparency.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:36:22 PM

OK, if you say so. I still want to know what it does different from Bitcoinica in terms of security and transparency.
The Bitcoins are not held in so called "hot wallets" but on the actual exchange using ZipConf as it's infrastructure, this makes it a lot harder to hack and get access to the assets of Kronos as they are not on a server (except the exchange once).
//DeaDTerra
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:38:08 PM

The Bitcoins are not held in so called "hot wallets" but on the actual exchange using ZipConf as it's infrastructure, this makes it a lot harder to hack and get access to the assets of Kronos as they are not on a server (except the exchange once).
//DeaDTerra

Not to mention the people running Kronos actually have working experience in trading, finances, etc. and are legal adults Wink

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 12:02:08 AM

I don,t like the name. It is too complicated.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 10:49:15 PM

I wish there was more info about this.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Spekulatius
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:19:54 PM

Now the interface changed. Looks like its possible to log in now, but I didnt receive any verification code yet (registered with the old interface). Did anyone manage to login?
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:34:19 AM

Now the interface changed. Looks like its possible to log in now, but I didnt receive any verification code yet (registered with the old interface). Did anyone manage to login?

Invite code, anyone?  Smiley
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:35:19 AM

Invite code, anyone?  Smiley

+1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: