Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300-350 Range - Have we missed the boat? $352.18 11:03 GMT 11/10  (Read 3424 times)
RockHound (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:26:44 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 02:25:38 PM by RockHound

This one's for the Buyers:

Was lucky enough to pick up some sub$300 coin the other night - Got more funds on way to exchange, whatever I pick up when credited is cool (equivalent Fiat) but always nice to increase BTC holdings  Wink

Sold another bunch at an average price of ~$450 day after the man bear whale action, so would be great to pick up for anything under that (sweet margin hey  Cool )

Anyway - would love to pick up next in the $300-350 range, but who here thinks that's not gonna happen?

I expect, given the current uptrend, it'll be closer to $450 that I buy back which means I don't make any extra BTC on this swing - lol

Get funded maybe Tomorrow or Monday, be great to hear what you guys think!

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

300-350 is now considered an early adopter range.

i am satoshi
onlyu

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

You should think long term and position yourself for long term trend.

Picking nickle and dime rarely make anyone big money.
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:41:22 PM

300-350 is now considered an early adopter range.

Agree - In fact I reckon $450 is still pretty cheap - I generally don't set crazy Limit Orders and just buy near Market rate each time - it's part of my business.

Would still love to pick up at that sweet $300-350 range, but your right, think that's gone now
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:52:52 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 05:06:55 PM by RockHound

You should think long term and position yourself for long term trend.

Picking nickle and dime rarely make anyone big money.

When I decided to invest in BTC last year I made up my mind not to bag hold and in my mind increasing BTC holdings consistently is the only way to negate price volatility.

I retail significant amounts on a popular marketplace (and take all the risks, unsociable hours, dealing constantly with bank transfers, thorough ID checks and all that comes becoming an established Seller) Nonetheless, I am very grateful to that site!!

Sure for me and family to get super rich, I need the BPI to go like $3000+ but either way doing best to increase holdings.

Long-term I hope BTC goes to da Moon
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

We're only $34 off the sweet zone, though...

might not be impossibility by Monday?
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

Was lucky enough to pick up some sub$300 coin the other night - Got more funds on way to exchange, whatever I pick up when credited is cool (equivalent Fiat) but always nice to increase BTC holdings  Wink

Sold another bunch at an average price of ~$450 day after the man bear whale action, so would be great to pick up for anything under that (sweet margin hey  Cool )

Anyway - would love to pick up next in the $300-350 range, but who here thinks that's not gonna happen?

I expect, given the current uptrend, it'll be closer to $450 that I buy back which means I don't make any extra BTC on this swing - lol

Personally I think you missed the boat for 300-350, However I feel like it might dip down to 350 briefly for a "bit" so get ready. - All speculation, based on this trend the past 2 days it could be 450 by the end of tomorrow.
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:49:10 PM

Was lucky enough to pick up some sub$300 coin the other night - Got more funds on way to exchange, whatever I pick up when credited is cool (equivalent Fiat) but always nice to increase BTC holdings  Wink

Sold another bunch at an average price of ~$450 day after the man bear whale action, so would be great to pick up for anything under that (sweet margin hey  Cool )

Personally I think you missed the boat for 300-350, However I feel like it might dip down to 350 briefly for a "bit" so get ready. - All speculation, based on this trend the past 2 days it could be 450 by the end of tomorrow.

Nice one juju - I'd glad not only one who shares that sentiment! We just briefly touched $370 a mini dump from last push to $395.55 - I suspect this will correct shortly and if trend continues like we think should approach $400 very quickly (Pure guess)
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

Update: $366.01 on Stamp   ( Go on get back down there !!)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

Update: $366.01 on Stamp   ( Go on get back down there !!)

Still have my 2 that I got at 280 LOL. Not bad for just doing nothing but clicking hey?

On topic, I think it might touch 350 or a bit above before the night is over.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:51:21 PM

Update: $366.01 on Stamp   ( Go on get back down there !!)

Still have my 2 that I got at 280 LOL. Not bad for just doing nothing but clicking hey?

On topic, I think it might touch 350 or a bit above before the night is over.

Haha brilliant - I was thinking of you mate, when the price started going up and people saying everyone missed it  Grin   I too picked up a bit later on that morning @ around $300.

Mate, that was an inspired click - good man!  

Cheers for that - seems like it's possible for $350 touch, but for me, fear I won't get funded in time - It'll get credited either tomorrow afternoon or I got to sweat the weekend (yea!) till Monday
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:30:16 PM

Wow I'm amazed, $350 just hit on Stamp   Semi-dump going on
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:32:54 PM

Bears attack Smiley
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

Bears attack Smiley

My bad Zero! I'm really long-term Bull on Bitcoin

Just shit when you got funds on way ready/willing to spend and can't do anything because old bank wires take ages  Cheesy

It'll probably bounce back to $380 in no time - crazy volatile today!

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

Bears attack Smiley

Just shit when you got funds on way ready/willing to spend and can't do anything because old bank wires take ages  Cheesy

Are you unable to use Circle?

Unless you're referring to the exchanges, and if so nvm!

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

Don't worry your chance is already here... they shouldn't allow post so close to actual price! You are already able to buy under $350 & soon 300 no worries. My only question is why are people still buying LTC ?!
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:40:03 PM

Bears attack Smiley

Are you unable to use Circle?

Unless you're referring to the exchanges, and if so nvm!

Mind reader, I have considered, now gathering info from UK Circle users on web.

I have quite a few questions which need addressing before I give them a go. Firstly, have held a verified beta account with them for some time - unfortunately they weren't able to link bank accounts outside of US. Now my understanding is you can link most Debit cards on the Visa/Mastercard network.

- I wonder what are there daily limits? I would want to buy around 2500GBP every two days.

- When I normally use my debit card overseas - a transaction completes, then approximately 1-3 days later a Retail FX fee is also debited from my account @1-2%

- Their website says that they have the ability to give you instant access to a proportion? (So I have daily BTC withdrawal limits too?)

- Are there any disadvantages for using Circle via Debit Cards, that I'm not aware of? etc...

Thanks for posting though mate, very thoughtful  Wink  Have you tried them out yet?

RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:47:35 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 11:58:11 PM by RockHound

Don't worry your chance is already here... they shouldn't allow post so close to actual price! You are already able to buy under $350 & soon 300 no worries. My only question is why are people still buying LTC ?!

Cheers brother - We hit it!! Albeit not for long lol - Yeah suspect there's a lot of folk placing Limit Orders around $300-350 zone, and i hope it completes for them soon (not in like a month or two) Given the recent volatility you could definitely be right and shoot back down. I'm unable to buy right now because my money is in the banking legacy system/wire process (might come in tomorrow or Monday)

LTC's been somewhat on my radar too, since 18/08 when flash crash down to $3.35 range then shot up day after. I don't have the confidence to put in a large position in LTC unless I could buy for $250 range in another flash crash.

Counter Party would have been nice to acquire on Man Bear Whale day! 
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:59:34 AM

Cheers brother - We hit it!! Albeit not for long lol - Yeah suspect there's a lot of folk placing Limit Orders around $300-350 zone, and i hope it completes for them soon (not in like a month or two) Given the recent volatility you could definitely be right and shoot back down. I'm unable to buy right now because my money is in the banking legacy system/wire process (might come in tomorrow or Monday)

LTC's been somewhat on my radar too, since 18/08 when flash crash down to $3.35 range then shot up day after. I don't have the confidence to put in a large position in LTC unless I could buy for $250 range in another flash crash.

Counter Party would have been nice to acquire on Man Bear Whale day! 

Don't let past performance be a indicator for you! All this stuff is too new... Bitcoin might blow up but alt coins definitely won't. In a year it will take 100million Lite coin to buy a new sword in universe of warcraft
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: