Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] MoneyPot.com is for sale!  (Read 1563 times)
espringe (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:12:45 PM

https://www.moneypot.com/

Regrettably, MoneyPot.com is for sale. We have had an amazing first 2 months and got considerable traction, we have had close to 10,000 accounts created with 16194 BTC wagered ($6.2M USD at current prices) over an amazing 2,395,963 plays (when you consider that each game lasts for ~20 seconds  or so).. Full statistics are available. We have prided ourselves on being extremely open, going so far as to open source[/quote] the site under the terms of AGPLv3, a tradition we hope the new owners will continue.

Buying this site you will get:
  * The domain name: moneypot.com (which alone has attracted high-offers from companies baring the same name)
  * Full copyright assignment (We release under AGPLv3, but retain full copyright)
  * Control of all servers, email, accounts, database, data and miscellaneous
  * 1 month of my time to help a smooth transitions, and assist and work on anything you need (further than that, I will only be available on a contract basis)

You will not receive the sites bankroll or players deposits. This means you will be purchasing a site with an outstanding obligation to users. If there is no evidence of foul play for 6 months, then amount of money held in players accounts will be transferred to the new owner. This allows me to protect players by offering them a personal guarantee. And this allows the new owner to not worry about a massive user flight.

If anyone need any custom queries run, please let me know. Or if you would like access to the google analytics -- please PM me or email ( ericwspringer@gmail.com ) your google account.

Auction Details:

The auction will close [url=http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141016T18&p0=92&fg1=9acd79&msg=Money+Pot+Auction+Close&swk=1]in 7 days from now
although any attempts to last-minute snipe will result in me extending the auction for enough time for other serious bidders to respond.

To place a bid, funds must be sent to
Code:
14vaf3D63XpfqEbM3LM8pMNB7mNoX4Xrd7
an address controlled by Dooglus who will function as the escrow for the entire auction. Bids start at 20 BTC and must beat the current best bid by at least 10%. All losing or invalid bids [1] will be returned to the first sending address, so you must make sure that you control the addresses in question (i.e. don't send from shared wallet, coinbase or withdraw from a gambling site). All bids are final.

The winner of the auction will be required to use the sending address to send signed instructions on how to proceed with the transfer of the site. (Or forbidding so, prove they control the address)

[1] Dust transactions are a waste of everyones time, and will not be returned.

Thanks everyone! And let the bidding war commence.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
espringe (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

Will create a new thread. Screwed up the formatting too badly...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: