Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NuKingsBTCPool Mining Pool Open Test Round 1  (Read 1878 times)
kingkatari (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 04:25:20 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2012, 05:24:45 AM by kingkatari

2% fee
PPLNS Reward System
Custom Website Not some cookie cutter site (We ae gonna have a Webpage that will look like nothing currently out there)

We are looking to become one of the Top Pools in the BTC community

So Please Stay tuned to this thread for more info which will be posted as soon as we get it.

If you are looking for Up to the minute updated news please join us in our IRC channel on Freenode at the link below

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=NuKingsBTCPool&uio=d4

*** Merged Mining will be implemented When we go total Public Open ***
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 07:18:12 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2012, 04:54:53 AM by kingkatari

UPDATE
Currently Doing Load and Stress testing on the server, If you would like to help load and stress our server please goto

our testing pool at

http://pool.nushor.net ( register an account and setup your workers and have fun mining )

If a block is found you will be paid ( this is for testing purposes only to see what the server can handle in the way of getworks and processing shares )

Please help us stress test our servers so that we can become one of the top servers in the BTC Community

Yes we know the current Webpage is a cookie cutter type Our Webpage is Still Under Construction and as previously stated this webpage is to just Load and stress the hardware to get some idea if we need to make any more hardware changes to Improve the Pools hardware performance

miner info needed to connect

http://pool.nushor.net:8999
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 08:25:27 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2012, 11:19:25 PM by kingkatari

UPDATE
1st Round of Stress and Load Testing Is now over, Some modifications have been made to the equipment and Pool software to try and improve the stale rate and provide better stability, Please Stay Tuned for More Updates to come

We are getting closer to the Big Grand Opening Day
( I know i cant wait.... Can you??? )
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 11:21:32 PM

UPDATE

Ok all in our Quest to become one of the Top Pools In the BTC community we would like to know

Is there any features you would like to see on our site that you just dont see on other sites??

Please feel free to let us know
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:28:25 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2012, 04:55:26 AM by kingkatari

UPDATE

Our Test Server Is now Offline as All tests have been completed
We are currently working on Bringing our Production server online with all modifications to Software and hardware that were needed and learned about from Testing rounds 1 and 2

I will keep everyone up todate with things as they happen
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:57:46 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2012, 01:58:20 AM by kingkatari

UPDATE

Testing now Open on The production server Please register an account and Help us make sure that we have worked all the bugs out

If you have any suggestions Plz feel free to let us know here on the Forums or in our IRC chat channel
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 02:01:28 AM

UPDATE

Pool server going down for some modifications to enable Merged Mining and fix a few bugs that have been brought to our attention

I will post when the server comes back online
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 02:12:25 PM

UPDATE

Ok all in our Quest to become one of the Top Pools In the BTC community we would like to know

Is there any features you would like to see on our site that you just dont see on other sites??

Please feel free to let us know

Features:

1. You need MOAR hashrates now. 256MH/s would take months or years to find a block.
2. 2% fee on a PPLNS system? Nah, there's better pools offering like 0 fee.

About This Pool

This is a private pool. You could sign up and mine, but I can't promise you'd get your coins.

http://pool.nushor.net/about.php
^ A1BITCOINPOOL disclaimer ftw?
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 05:55:14 PM

the About Pool part i thought i had edited but it appears i had missed that page

If a Block is found you will be paid
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 06:03:19 PM

The About Page has been Fixed
kneemoe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:48:45 PM

Anyone else can't ping this pool?
kneemoe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:47:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2013, 02:43:29 PM by kneemoe

Anyone else can't ping this pool?

Wish I'd looked into this earlier, guy that runs this pool is an obvious scammer. He has multiple bad BTC loans he owes to other bitcointalk.org members, and to stay consistent he steals from users on the pool.  Thanks for removing my account without paying out any shares buddy, you're all kinds of awesome.

Edit: wanted to add link to the bad loan/ bounty thread for kingkatari, aka NuKing, aka nushore
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113786.0;all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: