Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:52:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Background music for your projects.  (Read 778 times)
phillert (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:17:20 PM

Are you looking for background music for your projects?

Whether it's for a jingle, a youtube video, a podcast, a radio ad or anything else needing professional sounding music to be played in the background. Check out: www.soundcloud.com/background-productions and if you like any of it or want something new of the same style pm me  Wink

Have a nice day.

Phillip

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:25:40 PM

Hi!

I am making games and YouTube videos and I am always looking for that kind of music.

So you agree to use your music for free to non-commercial and commercial products?

Kind regards.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

What about copyright agreement? How exactly to we obtain the rights of the music tracks you produce, so that you can't claim it's yours after the transaction is done.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
phillert (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:22:14 PM

Hi!

I am making games and YouTube videos and I am always looking for that kind of music.

So you agree to use your music for free to non-commercial and commercial products?

Kind regards.

What about copyright agreement? How exactly to we obtain the rights of the music tracks you produce, so that you can't claim it's yours after the transaction is done.

Thanks for your positive feedback, it's very motivating to see interest in your work Smiley

I am interested in selling the exclusive rights to the background music (I will accept Bitcoin) while retaining the right to promote the collaborated project and use it in my portfolio. The music will only be sold once.

Phillip

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
phillert (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:12:22 AM

Bump.

Any start ups looking for background music for your projects, check out my soundcloud and contact me if interested. I have more in the works at the moment and I am more than willing to do custom work.

Take care,

Phillip

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: