Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Beta]Cheaper In Bitcoins | (Closed)  (Read 6147 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:43:11 PM

You can now login with Bitcoin addresses that you own (or have the private key too) This method is considered safer as its not prone to Keyboard sniffers or screen captures. Just keep your private keys(wallet.dat, electrum file, etc) safe, and your account should be safe.

Enjoy!

http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/register

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:42:31 AM

*Basic Analytic are added and activated. They process at 12am daily.

Enjoy!

P.S. will be adding more advance stats when I see how smooth the basics go, Please message me your suggestions you’d like to see for stats.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 05:24:56 AM

The option to add pretty urls to your product pages have been enabled. You can set your pretty url in the Product Editor page by logging into your merchant panel, clicking Add,Edit,Delete products, then click "Edit" on the product you'd like to set the pretty url for, Type in the pretty url you'd like to choose press update. Here is a real example of pretty urls: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/show-product/amp-tribal-glow-heavy-bass
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 05:28:28 PM

I've finally got round to taking a picture of my prizes!

Thanks very much, they are all great products  Smiley
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 05:31:03 PM

I've finally got round to taking a picture of my prizes!

Thanks very much, they are all great products  Smiley

Glad to hear it, Thanks for taking the time to upload a pic  Cool
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 10:42:11 PM

I didn't receive that, as I don't think it was one of my stated prizes?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 11:06:59 AM

I added some clothing categories
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 11:10:08 AM

I didn't receive that, as I don't think it was one of my stated prizes?
The first 4 winners were supposed to receive Bitcoin key chains however I didn't want to promise something I didn't have in my possession yet, but no that was not in the stated prizes sorry for the confusion.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 10:10:02 PM

Two new features are coming to CIB

API
*The api will allow merchants to integrate lightweight library into their website that allows them to utilize our secure shopping cart experience.
The difference between this and services like Bitpay or Mt gox merchant services is instead of redirecting your users to another page and cause a confusing experience, instead the merchant can query CheaperInbitcoins servers for shopping cart information and allow customers add items to the carts, check out, and generate an Bitcoin payment address seamlessly and safely. No more redirections.

WOT - Web of Trust
The WOT is an integration with an up and coming Web of Trust service(not yet officially announced) which is independtly owned by a different party other than me. Merchants can build up their trust ratings with their CIB customers and vice verse, WOT ratings will be displayed next to each product the merchant is selling, The best thing about WOT integration is anybody can look up the WOT ratings and verify they are in fact correct ratings if the WOT website is compromised and data is changed the signatures will be invalid conversely if the signature is valid you can be sure the ratings are valid.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:59:11 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2012, 12:26:01 PM by elux

Hi! Have a look at: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?id=17

*snip*

BENEFITS OF RA:

Royal Ambassador Status entitles you to exclusive benefits at all InterContinental hotels worldwide including:
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Guaranteed upgrade����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ to an Executive Room or Suite
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Complimentary Mini Bar����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ for unlimited use����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ [including alcohol]
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Guaranteed room availability����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ with 24-hour advance reservation
- Guaranteed����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ late check-out����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ (4 pm)
- Guaranteed����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ early check-in����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ -����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Welcome gift����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ upon arrival
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Free movie����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ of pay TV per stay
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Free Weekend����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Night Certificate
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Fruits and mineral water����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ in your room upon arrival
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Complimentary newspaper����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ each morning
- Complimentary use of health club facilities
- Single-rate for double occupancy
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Complimentary Platinum membership����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ in the Priority Club program (includes the following hotel brands: Crowne plaza , Holiday inn , Holiday inn express , Staybridge suites , Hotel indigo , Candlewood suites)
-����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ Double Priority Club Points����¯�¿�½���¯���¿���½����¯�¿�½������ per stay

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE GO TO ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/amb Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã��Ã�¯Ã��Ã�¿Ã��Ã�½Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã���Ã��Ã�Â

As a Royal Ambassador, you also get the benefit of Platinum level membership in the Priority Club program which is applicable to the other brands of the InterContinental portfolio (Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites).Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã��Ã�¯Ã��Ã�¿Ã��Ã�½Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã���Ã��Ã�Â

When you redeem the certificate you will have to pay the $200 USD membership fee for the Ambassador program if you are not already an Ambassador member. This fee is not part of the auction and is to be paid directly to InterContinental, using the form on the back of the certificate. Your Royal Ambassador status would be for 12 months if you are not already a regular Ambassador. If you are already an Ambassador member you do not have to pay the $200 USD membership fee.Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã��Ã�¯Ã��Ã�¿Ã��Ã�½Ã���Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½Ã���Ã��Ã�Â

When you redeem the certificate, you will receive a welcome membership package from InterContinental that will include a complimentary Free Weekend Night Certificate at any InterContinental hotel of your choice, when you pay for the previous night.

*snip*

Are you purposefully trying to invoke The Feeling of Chaos?

With out order ... The Nezperdian hive-mind ...
He who Waits Behind The Wall ...

Anyway, it's probably something you should look into. Wink
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:47:58 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2012, 03:23:46 PM by Xenland

Thanks for the input elux  Cool
That input from that product is from before the Cleaning of non-keyboard characters Cheesy
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 05:36:37 PM

To elux: fixed for whats it worth: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product?id=17
I'm glad i have a good community to point out some subtle flaws that might make the website to appear broken when in fact its running in perfectly fine condition, I have redundant scripts to make the databases repair them selves in teh event of something happening and other redundant checks that makes things work smoothly,So i really just have to say thank you for everyone taking the time to report issues to me, it really gives hopes to such a great system.

Thank you guys!
Updates comming soon today!
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 05:40:22 PM

To elux: fixed for whats it worth: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product?id=17

Only happy to help. Smiley
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 01:13:15 AM

Just posted some updates.

merchants can now pay a fee to push their products to the front page. This fee changes according to supply and demand. so the more products listed on the front page the higher the cost to list the product on there. Conversely if the demand for the front page is lowered the price will lower to a floor minimum of 0.05BTC/per day.

Featured products will be randomly selected per page load and will have a fancy front page product banner dynamically generated,
check it out : http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 03:11:18 PM

I'll be allowing Open sign ups for now on(still testing the updates before I push them to the live server). Now that I feel confident enough that the system is stable and can sustain, I'll be allowing anybody to sign up and just clicking "Login to merchant panel" will allow them to be a merchant Smiley
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:30:07 PM

Open sign ups are now open and active to start selling just click on "Login to merchant area" at the bottom of the page Cheesy enjoy!
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:34:17 AM

Did not get my prize
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:39:33 AM

Cheaper In Bitcoins no longer exists.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 03:56:20 AM

Ognasty , mc_lovin and Vite did not get their prize

This is like the 52nd time I've had to respond for the past 5 months.... I know.... They'll get it eventually. This is getting to harassment level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: