Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Beta]Cheaper In Bitcoins | (Closed)  (Read 6147 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 12:30:48 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2012, 03:56:36 AM by Xenland

Cheaper In Bitcoin allows customers and merchants sell their products through a secure proxy service, we don't escrow or hold your money, everything is based on trust just like the Bitcoin network, we provide the location of bussiness you profit by means of monetary or product or services gain and everyone in the Bitcoin community wins!

Please PM me for merchant sign ups.

http://cheaperinbitcoins.com

[Features]
*Products can be published
*Merchants can pay a small fee (starting a 0.05 BTC) to have their products published to the main page and get a fancy banner displayed.
*Guests can checkout with out signing up
*Code is Open-Source
*Easy signup process for merchants to start selling right now
*API (Coming Soon)
*What You See Is What You Get Product Editor
*Login with Bitcoin Addresses that Only you own
*Customizable Merchant Profile Page(Coming Soon)
*Pretty URLS for product pages (Real Example: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/show-product/amp-tribal-glow-heavy-bass)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 02:31:06 AM

Looks nice so far..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
David M

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 02:37:40 AM

http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/aboutus
and
http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/help

Error: 404
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:31:10 AM

Thanks for looking out for me, mate -- I will get those fixed asap!
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:51:03 AM

Prices seems to be fucked up, pictures don't load, placeholder texts seem to be in place... Did you release a bit early?

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 06:53:02 AM

Prices seems to be fucked up, pictures don't load, placeholder texts seem to be in place... Did you release a bit early?

Its in testing phase.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 07:16:28 AM

Now that I have time to properly respond..
 I will say that Cheaper In Bitcoins is going through a transition of being (Out of beta) public. By that I mean that it would be basically overly difficult to hide cheaper in bitcoins from the public while I get the merchants signed up and ready for selling. Obviously no body will purchase hershey's candy for $20 (bitcoins) thats ridicules, also about the comment about the photos not working, that goes along with what I said earlier as I stated I need to patch up photo uploading feature for the merchants and I appreciate the constructive criticism.

As of right now to make it clear: Cheaper In Bitcoins is open for public and it should be noted that it is in a beta phase for testing the over all functionality and that all sales should be considered safe and secure.
nedbert9

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Inactive

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 12:42:20 PM

Looks good.
tarrant_01

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 12:55:54 PM

Just what we need! Thanks so much for getting this going.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 01:04:42 PM

It looks good, for being broken in so many ways.  Smiley

To add to the list, every product page breaks the layout (in Chrome),
and the "New iPhone 4S" ad with the lorem ipsum breaks when you click it.

Sadly, this is the first impression I'm going to take away.

Question: Can I actually by taffy at $0.0000000?

PS: Two points of precision should be enough.

2nd Question: Are you using floats for prices?

nebulus

Activity: 490

... it only gets better...

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:32:42 PM

A good thing for bitcoin!

Krakonos

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 03:50:04 PM

Hey, looks nice, but...

In Opera:

- When i select category "media...", and then movies, the subcategories will perish.
 - the item detail has just empty page, insted of at least the summary from list
 - The registration and users page is ... well empty and useless. At least something like password change should be allowed.

I'll keep watching!

Tip jar: 1MWj8Etpt3ayLG5AvXwhtEU42szJD2m97z
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 06:17:14 PM

Whats up with your stock?  Which stock is the real one? Would you say its a good idea to invest?
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 07:40:28 PM

It looks good, for being broken in so many ways.  Smiley

To add to the list, every product page breaks the layout (in Chrome),
and the "New iPhone 4S" ad with the lorem ipsum breaks when you click it.

Sadly, this is the first impression I'm going to take away.

Question: Can I actually by taffy at $0.0000000?

PS: Two points of precision should be enough.

2nd Question: Are you using floats for prices?

You can check out the source code that the website is based off of: https://github.com/Xenland/CheaperInBitcoins
I used a static 8points of precision to signify to international users that this isn't their native (or commonly USD) currency as well as other reasons for example that some might want to sell something for really cheap for some deal that they have going on or something that is insignificant in value, bcmath() helped shape the static 8points of precision as well.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 07:48:22 PM

Whats up with your stock?  Which stock is the real one? Would you say its a good idea to invest?

The company is selling its stock under current one tickernamed: CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks

The 2nd one is named: CIB-Solutions  and is an old investment plan/loan I had going when Cheaper In Bitcoins first emerged and that one is in the process of being payed back do not purchase from this ticker name.(For the record I've been paying this loan back even when Cheaper In Bitcoins wasn't making any income while the website was offline for months.)

I recommend for the long term investors to invest right now, and the short term investors to invest in 1 - 3 months from now, when all my merchants are signed on and the websites visual functionality more accurately reflects the almost flawless back-end and can allow short term investors their quick value they strive for.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 07:50:16 PM

Hey, looks nice, but...

In Opera:

- When i select category "media...", and then movies, the subcategories will perish.
 - The registration and users page is ... well empty and useless. At least something like password change should be allowed.

I'll keep watching!

I can reproduce this issue in all browsers and a password change form is defiantly needed I will add those asap too!
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:33:09 PM

The company is selling its stock under current one tickernamed: CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks

The 2nd one is named: CIB-Solutions  and is an old investment plan/loan I had going when Cheaper In Bitcoins first emerged and that one is in the process of being payed back do not purchase from this ticker name.(For the record I've been paying this loan back even when Cheaper In Bitcoins wasn't making any income while the website was offline for months.)

I recommend for the long term investors to invest right now, and the short term investors to invest in 1 - 3 months from now, when all my merchants are signed on and the websites visual functionality more accurately reflects the almost flawless back-end and can allow short term investors their quick value they strive for.

Darn, sold my CIB-Solutions shares for bitcents on the dollar the other day, cause I thought it was dead. Sad
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:48:18 AM

Darn, sold my CIB-Solutions shares for bitcents on the dollar the other day, cause I thought it was dead. Sad
I repeat do not purchase CIB-Solutions......
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 02:04:45 AM

Fixed it! Cheesy
Its not much content as of right now but it will build in the future. thanks again.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 02:32:48 AM

Hey, looks nice, but...

In Opera:

I'll keep watching!

I fixed the issue where customers are forced to reopen the category they are in .. now you should see the category/subcategory menu should stay open while browsing. still working on password changer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: