Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitfloor cash deposit, ACH withdraw, and wire transfers  (Read 5809 times)
eliale

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 04:31:48 AM

I realize you utilize ACH for withdraws.

What about deposits? Do you accept ACH?

Thank you

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shtylman (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 04:33:25 AM

I realize you utilize ACH for withdraws.

What about deposits? Do you accept ACH?

Thank you

We do not. Deposits using ACH are reversible and thus unsafe to use at this time.
shtylman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:29:14 PM

We also support ING Person2Person payments for those that want to transfer funds that way.

Additionally, we have changed our cash deposits to No Fee (free!!!). As long as our banks allow us to make deposits for free, we will pass the savings on to you.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:22:24 PM

I will add a note about wire deposit.

Is that domestic bank wire only or are international wire transfers accepted as well?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

shtylman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:23:12 PM

I will add a note about wire deposit.

Is that domestic bank wire only or are international wire transfers accepted as well?

Both.
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:52:22 PM

I'm happy to see that BitFloor has added support for deposits of USD via ING Direct Bank's Person to Person payment service. I opened an ING Direct account to send USD to ExchangeBitcoins.com back when they were in business. Now that BitFloor is offering deposits via this P2P service I sent a deposit to BitFloor and was very pleased with the transfer. I have used BitFloor extensively and ING Direct's P2P service a little bit and highly recommend both.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
gabbynot

Activity: 341

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 12:13:33 AM

I must say I'm very pleased with this service; took cash to Chase, emailed receipt to BitFloor, & I had my account credited within 30 minutes.

Very professional operation - I'll certainly be using you guys again!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:05:38 PM

Anyone having problems placing orders on Bitfloor?

I get this gem:
Property 'detective' of object #<Object> is not a function
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 02:07:22 PM

My automated order placing seems to be working.  Liquidity / volume is non-existent though.. ugh.

I wish more people would check out Bitfloor, it's pretty nice and ACH is awesome.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:14:32 PM

My automated order placing seems to be working.  Liquidity / volume is non-existent though.. ugh.

I wish more people would check out Bitfloor, it's pretty nice and ACH is awesome.

I bet they would, if incoming ACH was an option, but it's too easy to charge that back. Sad

I would love to use the outgoing ACH option, but I suspect that Bitinstant will produce something awesome pretty soon, just wish I knew when. At that point I'd have to determine whether their inevitable fee is greater than the loss of depth here.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:24:16 PM

Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:29:34 PM

Is that the same as an Intersango IOC order? (Instant-or-cancel, if it isn't filled immediately, it gets deleted)

They also have another interesting order type - FOK (fill-or-kill, if the order can't be completely filled immediately, it gets deleted)

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:46:52 PM

Is that the same as an Intersango IOC order? (Instant-or-cancel, if it isn't filled immediately, it gets deleted)

They also have another interesting order type - FOK (fill-or-kill, if the order can't be completely filled immediately, it gets deleted)

It would actually be the exact opposite.  IOC will always take liquidity because if there isn't a matching order it will be canceled.  Post Only will always add liquidity because it will only add to the order book if there isn't a matching order.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 03:11:28 PM

I'm getting the same error trying to do a manual trade, D&T.  Looks like a problem with the site.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:17:54 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2012, 04:44:30 PM by DeathAndTaxes

I'm getting the same error trying to do a manual trade, D&T.  Looks like a problem with the site.

Funny. I was coming back to confirm I got no errors using automated trade.

Also to the OP.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not requiring JSON encoding.  A worthless step IMHO.  The API is nicely implemented.  HMAC (w/ key & signature in the header) and nonce value to avoid replay attack.  It was very easy to write something up using .NET in a matter of minutes.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 04:39:32 PM

Manual orders seem to be fixed now.

shtylman (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:20:54 AM

Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.

I will look at doing that as well as some of the other common order types. Thanks for the suggestion.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:34:05 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2012, 07:32:37 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Yeah it is a nice little exchange.  I will try using the API to see if that resolves my problem.

Hey OP an idea for expansion.  Allow "Post only" orders.  Post order is one which either adds liquidity or is canceled.

I will look at doing that as well as some of the other common order types. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem and thanks for starting up this nice exchange.  I am dedicating about 20% of my volume to this exchange.  

I know most people likely use API for orders but can you add a bid, ask, and last to the manual order screen (or to a header so it is visible from all pages)?  

Usually when I am placing an order I want to know what the spread is and that requires clicking to market data and then back to orders.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 03:49:11 PM

Same request here... and a link to the different Overview/Market/Trade on the top, non-moving bar instead of scrolling off the top of the page when I scroll down.

runeks
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2012, 08:31:49 PM

I would definitely be using this exchange to fill at least some of my BTC needs if it allowed a cheaper way to transfer funds internationally. The last time I tried an international transfer of USD I was charged $30 (I'm in Denmark), which is an unacceptably high fee for me. I see that BTC is trading for $5.15 at Bitfloor right now, while Mt. Gox is charging around $5.23, so there's no doubt I would move some orders to this exchange if it had a cheaper way to deposit funds for EU residents.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: