Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy  (Read 77745 times)
bdangles

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:45:42 PM

wheres the link for the mac wallet?

(sorry, too lazy to dig through posts)
patricbr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

1st post Wink http://dogeblackcoin.info/DOGEBC_MAC.rar
lozerr

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:02:18 PM

Dev, please CTRL+V a Premine wallet.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:38:19 PM

3.5% pRE-Mined
Bittrex never list it Smiley)
Good luck scammer.

Part premine was distributed and invested in the development and the whole time I'm trying to develop DOGEBC, and yourself are SCAM Smiley
i don't want to spread FUD but could you please post in op how much of the premine was spent and for what and the address that holds the rest of the premine(full transparency) it will deflect the fudders
dev, will you do this ^^^
dev, why you ignore this?
don't you have any  comment on this request?
bdangles

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:40:07 PM

thanks. i'm pretty sure mac wallet is broken
dogebc (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

Part premine was distributed and invested in the development and the whole time I'm trying to develop DOGEBC, and yourself are SCAM Smiley
i don't want to spread FUD but could you please post in op how much of the premine was spent and for what and the address that holds the rest of the premine(full transparency) it will deflect the fudders

go ahead

dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:00:31 PM

thanks. i'm pretty sure mac wallet is broken

the datadir is created at the same level as the wallet,
causing a permission problem on OSX. I created a custom launcher to force the wallet to use admin privileges. So all the blockchain
and datas are stored inside the application DOGEBLACK-Qt.app .
To access to the datadir (wallet.dat, coin.conf (included and edited by default)
xPooky

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

go ahead

just post the address so anyone has access anytime not a printscreen that can't be valideted
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:07:45 PM

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

go ahead

just post the address so anyone has access anytime not a printscreen that can't be valideted

I have no intention now to write on this subject, in DOGEBC put a lot of work and all the time trying to improve it. and premine is investowane in it that much, do not want to roil and not so much.
xPooky

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:51:55 PM

3.5% pRE-Mined
Good luck scammer.

go ahead

I have no intention now to write on this subject, in DOGEBC put a lot of work and all the time trying to improve it. and premine is investowane in it that much, do not want to roil and not so much.
should improve your english, i hardly understand what you say but since you didn't posted premine address i will say something is not right, so i am off this coin!
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

You guys are either all broke ass bitches, or you just like to feed the trolls.  I imagine devs time is worth more than making $1k selling a premine on the first couple days.  The hours that went into the design, video, and websites are not worth that chump change.  So give it a rest already, if he dumped it, do you think he would be sitting here responding to you all crying?  There's obviously a little bit of a language barrier and it would seem he's trying to answer all of your questions. 
xPooky

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:01:48 AM

You guys are either all broke ass bitches, or you just like to feed the trolls.  I imagine devs time is worth more than making $1k selling a premine on the first couple days.  The hours that went into the design, video, and websites are not worth that chump change.  So give it a rest already, if he dumped it, do you think he would be sitting here responding to you all crying?  There's obviously a little bit of a language barrier and it would seem he's trying to answer all of your questions. 
except the why he wouldn't post the premine addres, do you see this as trolling or fuding, do you think is bad to ask for the premine address, and yes maybe he dumped maybe he didn't but i still don't see why should community not know what happened!
anarchyx

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

You guys are either all broke ass bitches, or you just like to feed the trolls.  I imagine devs time is worth more than making $1k selling a premine on the first couple days.  The hours that went into the design, video, and websites are not worth that chump change.  So give it a rest already, if he dumped it, do you think he would be sitting here responding to you all crying?  There's obviously a little bit of a language barrier and it would seem he's trying to answer all of your questions.  
except the why he wouldn't post the premine addres, do you see this as trolling or fuding, do you think is bad to ask for the premine address, and yes maybe he dumped maybe he didn't but i still don't see why should community not know what happened!

We can do some of the math ourselves.  We know the premine was 14 million coins, he showed you a wallet with 8 million DOGEBC.   Take all the bounties from the first page and read through the pages showing where he gave a couple hundred thousand to various people...  or, someone could probably throw up a richlist and see what the top address is and go from there.  If dev dumped 6 million and didn't give it away, why would he bother showing us the 8 million wallet?  

I guess what I'm saying is based on the language barrier, dev probably thought he gave you the info that was requested in that screen shot, and is refusing to give into fudders.  Instead of screaming scam on the thread, message the Dev directly and see if he responds within a reasonable timeframe.  I bet he'll give you the wallet address and you can post it.
anarchyx

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

iluvcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

Saw the Tweet from CryptoAsia, regarding the POD. Nice job dev, time to buy some dogeblack.

anarchyx

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:15:43 AM

dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:15:51 AM

to xPooky when it comes to language I'm sorry but English is not my language reagrds
anarchyx

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:16:10 AM

anarchyx

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:17:17 AM

to xPooky when it comes to language I'm sorry but English is not my language reagrds

Exactly,  when you get a chance can you post your wallet address for these guys?    Example:  18UVdujC2VMBuN8qH9P3xDCZtmUTczD54L

They just want to see the balance on the blockchain.
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

Don't worry about it. We can figure out what you're saying, and if we can't, we'll just ask you to say it again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: