Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Costumers for my Bitcoin site.  (Read 1991 times)
Drilz (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

Hello,

so i have developed my own website for Exchanging BTC to LTC,PM,WU Automated. (expect WU) lel.
And i need costumers (emails) from bitcoin users costumers.
any idea how to get?
thanks
szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:24:51 AM

first,you should go to the right board to introduce your website.
second, you should start a signature compaign to tell more people.
h4xx0r

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:26:21 AM

As you can see, a scammer follows a common pattern. they attempt to play stupid, sucking gullable people in, who will mistakenly think they are innocent. this is known as the bait and switch.

b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

there are so many ways to promote your website if u want do that with me u can pm me i can help u ....providing services here...

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:55:56 AM

Email ads is one of the cheapest adsvertisment, but I thought it isn't good idea, people will tag as spam when they didn't know who's the sender.
Place ads on crypto forum or create a sig campaign here maybe brings more crypto traffic to your site.
Good Luck.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:05:15 AM

Email ads is one of the cheapest adsvertisment, but I thought it isn't good idea, people will tag as spam when they didn't know who's the sender.
Agree, drop this idea of email advertisement. Its worst advertisement ever existed.
Drilz (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:42:22 PM

Sorry, im new member here so...
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

Only I can give you the good advice on this. Advertising is not cheap and easy task. Too many sites already.
PM me if you are interested.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:48:02 PM

You are looking at a hard battle.  to compete in exhcanges it will be hard to compete against ones with a good running history.

You can do a few things easily to try to compete. 
Look for a alt coins without exchange
Do a promotion with no fees
Do a promotion to advertise possibly using referrals
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:20:45 PM

Hello,

so i have developed my own website for Exchanging BTC to LTC,PM,WU Automated. (expect WU) lel.
any idea how to get?
thanks

You are looking at a hard battle.  to compete in exhcanges it will be hard to compete against ones with a good running history.

You can do a few things easily to try to compete. 
Look for a alt coins without exchange
Do a promotion with no fees
Do a promotion to advertise possibly using referrals

I suggest you include also a Signature Adv campaign here as scores of others before you already did. notlist3d told you wise suggestions but a a Signature Adv campaign may really help you have cheap exposition to bitcointalk.org users. You may give a look to this overview of signature ads campaigns to better understand such types of adverts.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gragas

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

1st off, you gotta ask why would anyone would go to your site.

If its a service already existing, look at your competitor.
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:57:09 AM

Hello,

any idea how to get?
thanks

You should make a thread in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 to announce your service.
You will then need to build trust slowly and gain popularity (eg. banner ads on btc sites, bitcointalk sig campaigns, etc.)

szmarco

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:53:57 AM

Sorry, im new member here so...

If you are a newbie, you could hire a high-level account to being your PR-man.His reputation on this forum can make your service more credible.
Start a compaign with escrow alse can hire more people to promote your service quickly.
Emall_ads is a very very bad and useless way.
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:59:48 AM

If you are a newbie, you could hire a high-level account to being your PR-man.His reputation on this forum can make your service more credible.

That is a dangerous approach IMO, to both the PR-man or the users.
I mean, it won't make the service reliable by just having a high-level account to vouch for it, especially if it is just a hired PR-man rather than a developer or co-owner.

szmarco

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:22:26 AM

I mean, it won't make the service reliable by just having a high-level account to vouch for it, especially if it is just a hired PR-man rather than a developer or co-owner.
Sorry,let me make it more clear.
If the pr-man has interest to do the pr work. He usually to evaluate the risk of the business and this work avoiding his own reputation damaged.So he should make some investigations and gather essential information for himself and users.This is the good type.

Of course ,there is always be bad type,such like Swede of labcoin....
So every one should open eyes before put his money in....
ARadzi

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:52:54 AM

If I were the developer, then I would partner to a high-level for a start up company. Well, that's how it sound to me.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:17:38 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 03:46:48 PM by odolvlobo

Hello,

any idea how to get?
thanks

I'm kind of curious why you need people to make costumes. Is it a Halloween or cosplay site?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:25:26 AM

Hello,

any idea how to get?
thanks

I'm kind of curious why you need people to that make costumes. Is it a Halloween or cosplay site?

LOL!!! IM pretty sure he is trying to say "Customers" not "costumes"  Cheesy
mullerdan

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:07:03 PM

signature compaign can help you no ?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:21:19 PM

Hello,

any idea how to get?
thanks

Advertise your project. Signature campaigns, website campaigns. Get some loyal customers.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: