Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man created in Gods image is BS..The devil More like it.  (Read 2067 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:02:07 PM

If there is one thing that the scientific community hasn't figured out yet, it is that the science of the universe is so complicated that scientists won't have it figured out 500 years from now. However, by then scientists will have figured out just how ignorant the science community of today is.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

Religion is all about geography so stop arguing. You just can't win against hc christians, they just won't listen to the arguments or even consider them and from what I'm seeing here, bible means shit, because everyone can understand it as they want to, like a blank paper, draw what you want. Also... All Hail Odin, King of Asgard!

Atheists are so willful that they can talk themselves out of the evidence that virtually proves God:
1. the machine quality of the universe; machines need makers;
2. the fact of no pure random; everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction; Who or What is the Great First Cause that actually used pure random to set up the machine of the universe;
3. NOBODY has a valid understanding of consciousness or conscience, because they are of such a complicated, complex realm entirely.

Now, if the so called atheist woke up to the above, he/she would be able to partake of the search for which god is the real God.

Smiley

Just 'cause you (and everyone else) are so ignorant that we can't track a molecule of air on its course around the world. But if someone finally figured out a way to do this, they probably couldn't figure out a way to track millions of them at the same time. They all operate by cause and effect.

What?  I didn't deny that cause and effect exists, I simply pointed out that the universe being able to support life does not mean there is a creator, as if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to discuss it.

Can't even conceive of something "outside" of the universe, can you? Nobody can. But we can conceive of the idea enough to realize that there just might be, and that if there is, it would be extremely different than both, anything in the universe, and even different than the IDEA OF DIFFERENT itself.
All you're saying is that because we don't know the first cause, it must be a god.  It's a huge leap to go from we don't know to it's god, and you have no evidence to support that leap.  A lack of knowledge does not prove something supernatural.

Such is your wilfulness to remain ignorant.
Nice job attacking me instead of countering the argument.  A long time ago we had no idea the earth revolved around the sun, now we know exactly how it works.  Soon we will understand the human mind too.

Believe what you want, but there is no evidence for it

nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:44:48 AM

If there is one thing that the scientific community hasn't figured out yet, it is that the science of the universe is so complicated that scientists won't have it figured out 500 years from now. However, by then scientists will have figured out just how ignorant the science community of today is.

I love this, the "scientists don't know everything therefore they know nothing argument". One such as your self, who has zero scientific training or knowledge, would be best to keep your ignorance private.

The universe isn't deterministic, it is probabilistic. Evidence; the transistors in the device you are using to dismiss the process that brought it into fruition. This is basic quantum mechanics a third year physics student learns and verifies through experiment. All semi-conductors and lasers use this fact.

You use ancient, false, arguments such as the concept of a "prime mover". The rest of the world has moved past your bronze age logic.

Spend a measly year of your life and educate yourself from an academic source then come talk to me about your sky fairy.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:01:25 AM

And exactly what has the religious community figured out yet? Nothing. You've read some books written by some random people and believed in them without it being proven.
On the other hand the scientific community makes progress on a daily basis. From your reply I'm now aware that your knowledge is very lacking.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:42:43 AM

Even Steven Hawking calls the Higgs Boson the God-particle. Wait until they find out that the reason it's so elusive is that there is only one of them, and the part of the time that it isn't around, is the time that it is zooming throughout the whole universe, all time, and all the dimensions, holding everything together.

Kiss

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:06:25 PM

Sorry but it isn't so.  If you've ever experienced full egodeath you would know for yourself.  It is impossible for matter to produce a dimension as such, as the dimension is composed of only infinite pure energy, love.

Saying you're killing in the name of god does not always mean you're killing in the name of god.  The Catholic church certainly didn't do so.  There is a huge deception in the world today, we are given a materialistic description of a being of energy.

God is love, all, positivity, oneness, light and infinity.

Man kills because we are imposed to the forces of gravity in this life on hell.  Earth is heaven and hell, it just depends how you perceive life.

Humanity does not need to live through cycles of life and death.  There is another way.  We can build a cycle of positive energy within ourselves and around us.  We can feed off the vast energy of the universe.  We can consciously ascend and become gods of reality on earth.  Dreams can become heaven.  Earth is rising beyond the dimension of matter, one lifestyle change now can give you a future of infinite peace.

And again, regarding the existence and creation of ego/satan & god.

Both always have.  Consciousness is a denser form of energy than matter, it is exponeitially more powerful than negativity.  You can experience infinite light with no darkness, but you can't experience nothing without any light.  Nothing is nothing, everything is everything.  Everything is god.

BTW, think I misinterpreted the title.  But this ties in to what I said, satan holds major influence in this world at the present day but earth is becoming aware of the imbalance and correcting her self.  The land will find peace and the forces of evil will be removed from earth as earth completes the transition.

And oyo, you are god.
It was ego that created god. People feel the need to be special and fear the thought of only having this one life to live. I accept reality. It's unfortunate that 'egodeath', being some metaphysical pursuit, is not the actual death of ego. I honestly believe people would be far healthier and happier if they would just accept reality for what it is.

You're ideology is satanic.  How can a matter that consists of constant cycles of decay and death create a being of higher dimensional energy that is infinite?

Egodeath is the most profound experience the universe can offer.  Only those who become the white light truly know the extent of the infinite peace within us.

What do you say to people whom die and come back to life?  Their testimonies match with what I experienced with egodeath.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:16:53 PM

Egodeath is the most profound experience the universe can offer.  Only those who become the white light truly know the extent of the infinite peace within us.

I experience egodeath every now and then.  I still prefer a good plate of Fettuccine Alfredo.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:49:11 PM

And oyo, you are god.
It was ego that created god. People feel the need to be special and fear the thought of only having this one life to live. I accept reality. It's unfortunate that 'egodeath', being some metaphysical pursuit, is not the actual death of ego. I honestly believe people would be far healthier and happier if they would just accept reality for what it is.

You're ideology is satanic.  How can a matter that consists of constant cycles of decay and death create a being of higher dimensional energy that is infinite?

What do you say to people whom die and come back to life?  Their testimonies match with what I experienced with egodeath.
On the contrary, dank, it is you who is a Satanist, claiming to be Jesus, god and the key to our salvation. It is your ego that insists that there is a god, or better yet, that you yourself are god. On the other hand, I have no such delusional needs or desires and am content within the realm of reality. In other words, I will continue to believe 2+2=4 until such a time comes when it is proven to be false.

I am considered to be an atheist, since I do not believe in any gods. I believe my first post in this thread adequately describes why I don't subscribe to there being a god, but I will right now once again invite god (earlier in my life when I was still transistioning from catholic to agnostic I did so many times) to come and chat with me (without anyone acting as middleman) if indeed it objects and wishes me to worship it. To this day god has not done so in any way, shape or form. Therefore, I have concluded long ago that god did not reveal itself to me due to one of two reasons. Either it does not exist, or if it does exist it is not as needy as people make it out to be and does not need me to worship it and punish me if I don't. I made the transition from agnostic to atheist once I realized there was no point in 'sitting on the fence' as it were.

I'll say it again... If god actually does exist, then it made me (Satan, Adam, Eve, and indeed all of us) only so that it can torture me, whether it be by an eternal fire in the afterlife, or just simply to suffer the contradictory and often rediculous claims people make in it's name.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:53:02 PM

I am considered to be an atheist, since I do not believe in any gods. I believe my first post in this thread adequately describes why I don't subscribe to there being a god, but I will right now once again invite god (earlier in my life when I was still transistioning from catholic to agnostic I did so many times) to come and chat with me (without anyone acting as middleman) if indeed it objects and wishes me to worship it. To this day god has not done so in any way, shape or form. Therefore, I have concluded long ago that god did not reveal itself to me due to one of two reasons. Either it does not exist, or if it does exist it is not as needy as people make it out to be and does not need me to worship it and punish me if I don't. I made the transition from agnostic to atheist once I realized there was no point in 'sitting on the fence' as it were.

I'll say it again... If god actually does exist, then it made me (Satan, Adam, Eve, and indeed all of us) only so that it can torture me, whether it be by an eternal fire in the afterlife, or just simply to suffer the contradictory and often rediculous claims people make in it's name.
Well said, I was about to point out. What you should expect as an reply from religious people is that 'god' only speaks to the rare and special few, and will not come when called out.
I've actually said this myself; if a being such as this 'god' ever comes out and speaks to me directly I will instantly change my views/beliefs, but until then..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:58:03 AM

I experience egodeath every now and then.  I still prefer a good plate of Fettuccine Alfredo.
That is utter bullshit.  Say that to me with a straight face in person vod.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:01:02 AM

Egodeath is the most profound experience the universe can offer.  Only those who become the white light truly know the extent of the infinite peace within us.

I experience egodeath every now and then.  I still prefer a good plate of Fettuccine Alfredo.
That is utter bullshit.  Say that to me with a straight face in person vod.

When you doubt me, you are actually doubting yourself.  I've spent many a night experiencing egodeath.  To me, it's nothing special.  You'll have your own experiences.

And why are you against Fettuccine Alfredo?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

And oyo, you are god.

On the contrary, dank, it is you who is a Satanist, claiming to be Jesus, god and the key to our salvation. It is your ego that insists that there is a god, or better yet, that you yourself are god. On the other hand, I have no such delusional needs or desires and am content within the realm of reality. In other words, I will continue to believe 2+2=4 until such a time comes when it is proven to be false.

Its my ego that believes in god?  I may use my ego to speak of god, as speaking is a physical action, but in no way does ego believe in anything but fear.  Belief stems from the soul.

If I'm satanic for believing we are all god, then that is the reality you are casting.  Jesus believed the same thing, and any other ascended master.

Spiritually is not that complicated.  You meditate and your vibration increases until your moment of singularity, when you become light.  This is enlightenment.  In the fourth dimension, you have a light body and disband your perception of pain.  All you feel is beauty.  Dreams become reality, night becomes heaven.  Anything is possible, and you still live on this earth.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:10:51 AM

Its my ego that believes in god?  I may use my ego to speak of god, as speaking is a physical action, but in no way does ego believe in anything but fear.  Belief stems from the soul.

So you have no beliefs?  Why do you post all this garbage then?   Undecided

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:20:17 AM

So you have no beliefs?  Why do you post all this garbage then?   Undecided

Just wanted to mention to you, dank, that your religion, though faulty, is way more accurated than Vod's atheism religion.

Smiley

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:25:40 AM

Egodeath is the most profound experience the universe can offer.  Only those who become the white light truly know the extent of the infinite peace within us.

I experience egodeath every now and then.  I still prefer a good plate of Fettuccine Alfredo.

When you doubt me, you are actually doubting yourself.  I've spent many a night experiencing egodeath.  To me, it's nothing special.  You'll have your own experiences.

Enjoy hell vod.  Mocking the most divine form of god is not great karma.

I would look into your eyes and tell you've experienced nothing of the sort immediately.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:58:18 AM

Enjoy hell vod.  Mocking the most divine form of god is not great karma.

I would look into your eyes and tell you've experienced nothing of the sort immediately.

Your doubt is killing you dank.  Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it's not true.   Undecided

Fettuccine Alfredo is delish.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:30:13 AM

That is utter bullshit.  Say that to me with a straight face in person vod.

When you doubt me, you are actually doubting yourself.  I've spent many a night experiencing egodeath.  To me, it's nothing special.  You'll have your own experiences.

All hail the most divine form of god... Fettuccine Alfredo!  Cheesy

Back to your original post, otrkid70...

While i am Religious in a sense I Don't believe in the Bs the Bible says "Man is created in the image of god"

Let's look at Mankind.

We Devour every inch of the planet in our Appetite for destruction,Wealth,Fame and self achievement.

We Kill everything.....Nothing is off limits. Not a a single creature is safe from our reach. We kill in the name of God...The name of  fortune...The name of of self Greed.

We shall hunt and kill animals in our pursuit to make our dicks bigger and our sex drive last longer I.E. ( Rhinos,Elephants,Tigers,Whales) while we believe the process of killing these creatures makes our small Dicks bigger and our sex drives longer (All asians) this is not the case.

We pollute, Clear cut, Develop,Kill and repeat the process.....Over and over again.  It NEVER stops.

We are the Single creature on the planet that does NOT contribute anything towards the successful future of the planet.
Everything contributes towards the future of planet with the Exception of Mankind.

You, me and everyone you know see and have ever been in contact with have helped bring the planet to it's knees.

We have NOT been created in God's Image in fact we were created in just the opposite Image.....Satan.

Welcome to the machine.
Although humans have proven to be the most detrimental force known to nearly all life on this planet, we do excel at creating the perfect environment wherein cockroaches, rats and seagulls flourish.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:55:00 PM

I live as a budd host and am pro Stuffed crust bacon pizza hut

i am here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: