Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Stag! | Stagflation crypto based on NXT! | OPEN BETA (Down for testing)!  (Read 49336 times)
Stag (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:09:20 PM

Code:
"Incorrect transaction: nxt.NxtException$NotValidException: Double spending transaction"

However, coins have apparently been received ok. Seeing same error when sending coins back as well.

same error above, but sending and receiving coins ok.
same here.

This makes me uncomfortable considering the transactions are going through. If a double spending issue comes up, the transaction should NOT go through. Could someone please try sending more coins than they have back to me to see if the transaction still goes through?

And someone else try sending all their coins to another account and then try sending more in a separate transaction on the same block. I want to make sure REAL double spending transactions don't go through.

EDIT: I forgot to activate the account on the second brother tree so it has just been collecting inflationary block rewards with no brother rewards going to other accounts because its Brother Tree was completely inactive. I fixed it now so people should start receiving Brother Rewards. About 10 of them will happen before we even out the total Stag in the economy and the ideal stag in the economy.

Most of the time I do not get any error but I received again, the "Incorrect transaction: nxt.NxtException$NotValidException: Double spending transaction" but after that transaction went successfully, it would not let me "double spend" in the same block, telling me "Not Enough Funds" as it should. I did not try using the API at http://104.131.29.158:7826/test only the GUI. I'm sending between accounts STAG-3GLB-9UWX-ZP8F-FS6R2 and STAG-E8JD-FHKJ-CQ9H-5KGMQ

Thanks for your help. If you can try it with the api, I would appreciate it a TON.

I have made progress getting the blocks visible. I even made a little page search box so you can browse every block from the comfort of your client. Smiley
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:13:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 10:28:05 PM by Stag

Beta Update Coming!

Tonight I will be resetting Beta again. I will be including the full block explorer in the update. The other included improvent will be advanced transaction sorting. You may not notice this at all but it should prevent bots from front running the AE in the future.

Here is how it works. Transactions will be sorted first by a weight algorithm which factors in the timestamp and the transaction fee. Transactions with higher fees and lower timestamps will be added to blocks sooner than those with lower fees and higher timestamps. After that, they are sorted directly by fee; transactions with higher fees are more likely to make it than those with lower fees. After that, they are sorted by amountNQT; the larger the amount NQT, the more likely they are to get in. After that, they are sorted by how many bytes they contain; the more bytes, the more likely they are to get in. Finally, if everything else is equal, they are sorted by transaction ID in ascending order; the lower the transaction ID, the more likely they are to get in.

There are reasons for this explained on the NXT forum here: https://nxtforum.org/general/transaction-sorting-ideas-for-the-future!/
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:19:01 PM

Hello  stag.
You can post the the link.
thx

Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:28:28 PM

Hello  stag.
You can post the the link.
thx

Updated the post with a link. Smiley
doge94

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:30:49 PM

You guys do realize that stagflation is a very bad thing right? Pretty much all economists agree on this...
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

You guys do realize that stagflation is a very bad thing right? Pretty much all economists agree on this...

Depends on your definition. I came up with an alternate definition based on the root words. I will post a link to my explanation in a second.

Edit: https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/stag-qa/
doge94

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:41:21 PM

Depends on your definition. I came up with an alternate definition based on the root words. I will post a link to my explanation in a second.

I just read this. It seems like people with root addresses can just create a bunch of "branches\trees".
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:48:53 PM

I just read this. It seems like people with root addresses can just create a bunch of "branches\trees".

Trees are set in stone there is only a certain number of them. A single tree may have an unlimited number of branches. You can put a branch on your own tree and only on your own tree but this doesn't do you any good unless you maintain it as active which costs that account STAG to keep up. Even then, the benefit is minimal.
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:52:43 PM

Beta Update!

The Beta Update has happened! If you are still interested in helping me test, please send me a PM with your account ID and public key again. I don't want to do a bunch of transactions for people who aren't testing anymore.
atchoum6760
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:53:14 AM

Beta Testing, go here: http://104.131.29.158:7826

Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:12:06 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 06:33:15 PM by Stag

Wow! Lots of people still interested in beta! Looks like I have to send out some funds!

EDIT: Sent out funds for beta testing!
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:32:34 PM

List of Beta Test Accounts

A list of test accounts being used for this round of Beta. Provided for your convenience (and mine)!

• STAG-DNPP-7TLC-2N46-3YSAW
  • STAG-9EEN-HNVB-CLEB-D7DAP
  • STAG-U5AP-4LHD-N9VM-8HVZ7
  • STAG-S89B-3V9C-GHV9-5KTGV
  • STAG-EA2P-84PJ-PUWB-GC6DU
  • STAG-K96U-N3NP-4ZWG-4R7YT
  • STAG-YD9L-4REU-TRE9-DUSDZ
  • GENESIS: STAG-GA2D-C6RL-JDEG-CW2RU
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:05:40 PM

any update about stake holders?
Stag (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:49:34 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 08:17:36 PM by Stag

any update about stake holders?

Yes, I have just been busy and haven't gotten a chance to update the list yet.  :/
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 12:08:34 AM

one tx went trough but after that i am getting error/ am i missing something ?

romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:51:05 AM

one tx went trough but after that i am getting error/ am i missing something ?

Same here. First transaction ok, but after that i am getting same error. After a refresh and new login it works again only once.

atchoum6760
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:31:37 AM

Send ok just message at the invoice but it's ok.

Stag (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:20:49 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 03:40:51 PM by Stag

Same here. First transaction ok, but after that i am getting same error. After a refresh and new login it works again only once.

Same here...  it also happens after successfully sending a message.

In addition...  I am getting Could not verify signature (server side) when trying to issue an asset, register an alias and/or list a product.  There are Nxt references still in News section, Help & Logo...  as well as in Send NXT & Fee explanation pop-up.

Edit:  Forging doesn't start either...  An unknown error occured.

Hmmm, the could not verify signature server side is something I thought I fixed. Anyone else getting this error?

EDIT: I tested this on the local client and it worked fine. Must just be an issue with remote client access. Also, a minor announcement: I will be upgrading the UI to the latest NXT UI (mostly because it is nicer and allows you to search the marketplace easily). There will likely be new bugs after this update so be ready for a whole slew of new issues!
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

Same here...  it also happens after successfully sending a message.

In addition...  I am getting Could not verify signature (server side) when trying to issue an asset, register an alias and/or list a product.  There are Nxt references still in News section, Help & Logo...  as well as in Send NXT & Fee explanation pop-up.

Edit:  Forging doesn't start either...  An unknown error occured.

Hmmm, the could not verify signature server side is something I thought I fixed. Anyone else getting this error?

Tried to register an alias, same message.

Stag (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:41:57 PM

Just updated the post above. It is another issue related to the remote client.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: