Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashMutual logo creation contest - .1BTC reward!  (Read 2333 times)
HashMutual (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:53:29 AM

Hi guys, we here at HashMutual thought it'd be fun to put the creation of our company logo in the hands of you, the crypto community, in lieu of announcing the launch of our upcoming services. Therefore, it is with great excitement that we announce a logo design contest, with a .1BTC prize and a seat in the alpha test of our upcoming service launch. Something that would be interchangeable into a rectangular banner or a square would be most excellent, other than that we leave the creativity to you. We'll be running this contest on both BitcoinTalk and Hash Talk for 1 week's time until the entry deadline at 6pm CST Saturday, October 18th. At that time we will announce the end of the contest and decide which entry we will be using for our official logo. The contest winner will be paid .1BTC and will be granted a seat in our upcoming alpha test and additional information.

We at HashMutual wish you the best of luck and thank you in advance for your participation and interest!
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:10:50 AM

Hi guys, we here at HashMutual thought it'd be fun to put the creation of our company logo in the hands of you, the crypto community, in lieu of announcing the launch of our upcoming services. Therefore, it is with great excitement that we announce a logo design contest, with a .1BTC prize and a seat in the alpha test of our upcoming service launch. Something that would be interchangeable into a rectangular banner or a square would be most excellent, other than that we leave the creativity to you. We'll be running this contest on both BitcoinTalk and Hash Talk for 1 week's time until the entry deadline at 6pm CST Saturday, October 18th. At that time we will announce the end of the contest and decide which entry we will be using for our official logo. The contest winner will be paid .1BTC and will be granted a seat in our upcoming alpha test and additional information.

We at HashMutual wish you the best of luck and thank you in advance for your participation and interest!

Please escrow the 0.1btc.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
HashMutual (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:28:04 AM

We're in the process of discussing finding a member of the community to do that for us now. It's late right now but we wanted to get the contest announcement up here, we will iron out the escrow details tomorrow, for sure Smiley

We'd like to find a well respected member of both the BitcoinTalk and HashTalk communities that would be able to handle the escrow for us. We're running this contest across both BitcoinTalk and HashTalk, here's the link to the thread over there: https://hashtalk.org/topic/10816/hashmutual-logo-creation-contest-1btc-reward/4
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:48:49 AM

We're in the process of discussing finding a member of the community to do that for us now. It's late right now but we wanted to get the contest announcement up here, we will iron out the escrow details tomorrow, for sure Smiley

We'd like to find a well respected member of both the BitcoinTalk and HashTalk communities that would be able to handle the escrow for us. We're running this contest across both BitcoinTalk and HashTalk, here's the link to the thread over there: https://hashtalk.org/topic/10816/hashmutual-logo-creation-contest-1btc-reward/4
Cooldgamer, mobux, devthedev, redsn0w, CrackedLogic also does escrow but he hasn't escrowed anything before, I've used cooldgamer.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
HashMutual (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:56:39 AM

Is he a member of both forums?
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:05:21 AM

I'm not sure about that, was suggesting most reputable members from this forum.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:14:25 AM

I'm not sure about that, was suggesting most reputable members from this forum.

I have registered on hashtalk but I rarely visit it.

HashMutual (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:46:31 AM

Hello again, wanted to pop in and give a little more information, as well as apologize for being slow to respond to posts. R&D has been keeping us busy, but we're very excited to be able to put some things, such as our company's logo, in the hands of the community!

I am the main developer behind HashMutual, though this account will be used between all HashMutual partners for now. As the developer I'm admittedly more comfortable with a terminal than I am with PR, but I'm also an avid member of this forum as well. Once we're ready to reveal more about our organization and services I'll step out from behind the curtain! I’d love to give some more details behind what we’re going to be up to, but right now things are still tightly under wraps while we’re working out some things, crossing t's and dotting i's, reticulating the splines and getting our systems up to snuff. We do have some interesting things in the works and look forward to working closely with the community when we get ready to test some things out, and we’re confident that we’ll become a household name amongst Coin enthusiasts! Without saying too much, one of our main goals will be to empower end users to diversify their holdings, while maintaining a low barrier of entry as well as eliminating guesswork and reducing overall risk. That is only the tip of the iceberg, though!

We thank everyone for their interest and the welcome to the community! Please bear with us, tomorrow afternoon I will have a little more time to jump in and iron out some details and get an escrow set up for the contest winnings.

It is our sincere wish to start off our relationship with the *coin enthusiast community on a positive note, start laying the foundations for a relationship built with trust and confidence, and demonstrate our intentions with our deeds. Our entire business plan has been cooked up from the start to cater to any *coin enthusiast, regardless of his/her experience level or financial situation. We started out our cryptocoin journey as miners, did our share of crawling before learning to walk, so to speak, and now we'd like to help others get their footing. We hope to hold true to the phrase "built by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts", yet deliver professional grade service.

About the .1BTC prize escrow: We've discussed finding a well-reputed member of both BitcoinTalk and HashTalk to handle escrow for us, I'm sure a well known enough member here would be sufficient to handle it for us. Please PM us or post here, and tomorrow I will also contact people mentioned in a previous post. Thanks!
thermost

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:49:54 PM

This looks nice, I don't like the font though.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

Spot reserved! I will enter after funds have been escrowed.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:59:07 PM

Spot reserved, waiting for escrow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
throwingbones1

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:02:40 PM

hash mutual

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:33:51 PM

hash mutual

Looks like a Porsche design

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:47:11 PM

Is OP even choosing a winner?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:55:59 PM

His last active day was  the : October 13, 2014, 07:46:30 AM   So I think he didn't choose a winner.
arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

People should not participate or waste their time in these kind of contests where the funds are not escrowed. There is always a high risk, and could potentially be a waste of time and resources.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:11:14 PM

People should not participate or waste their time in these kind of contests where the funds are not escrowed. There is always a high risk, and could potentially be a waste of time and resources.

Definitely, seems to be an attempt for free publicity.

thermost

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:23:14 PM

yeah getting a bit sick of half-assed contests with disappearing OPs
Patriick

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:34:39 AM

yeah getting a bit sick of half-assed contests with disappearing OPs

Yeah the guy ignored all of my PM's after saying he would reply to my first one over on Hashtalk, a lot of the replies to the post where I posted my rough concepts were also pretty close to mine just not sketches on paper, although there were some nice fresh ones that cropped up... I guess you live and learn though Tongue

Next time I will only enter certain contests and definitely private message over my submitted piece totally watermarked!

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: