Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [100% upfront payment] Earn 1 BTC a month to spread fud and troll  (Read 3808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
troll for bucks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:37:31 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 01:15:16 AM by troll for bucks

Hello beloved bitcointalk members.

We're an advertising agency and we've been hired by several companies here to damage the reputation of their competitors.
Participants will have to do everything they can to achieve that goal. But do it in a manner that it would be hard to say they've been hired by us.

Participants will have to:

• Be an experienced community member.
  • do 150 high quality posts per month
  • only 10% of the posts should be an attempt to damage the reputation of the companies we've told you to
  • in special occasions some members will be constructed to create fake scam reports (we will provide you with the evidence)
  • in special occasions some will be asked to reply to specific topics

How to apply:
Send us a Personal Message and that's it. We'll only pick specific participants with some secret criteria. All users can send us an application.
Specific instructions will be sent to all accepted participants along with the upfront payments. We'll always keep the list of participants secret, so don't worry about that.

Warning: If you're willing to participate, don't reply to this topic. Only contact us through PM. We will let you know if you've been selected.

Little updates:
We've been overwhelmed with applications, but please keep them comming. You're automatically submitting an application just by messaging us. Currently we're going through everyone's post history. YES, we're reviewing the entire history of each participant. Obviously, we don't want to pay many people to start spreading fud out of the blue. This would be too obvious. We want FUD spread by our applicants to be as effective as possible. That's why we look at everyone's post history thoroughly. It's the best way to see if someone is trully an experienced community member.

We're already seeing threats by people like updownbot.bz. This was expected, although we didn't expect to get accusations even before we start hiring people. This guy seems to be doing a good job damaging his reputation on his own. For the record, updownbot is not in our list. Nobody paid us to damage their reputation, and even if someone would have had, their money should have been refunded by now because of the self destructive attitude the owner of the website has.

Now to answer some questions our applicants had:

Q:Are there any additional terms depite the ones posted above?
A: No. We try to keep things simple. We pay everyone upfront so we put our trust on our participants that they'll do what they've been paid to.

Q:How can you know that people will do what you ask them instead of just running with the money?
A: We don't. But we have our safety measures. We're really careful on how we pick participants. Plus, if people want to earn more than just one bitcoin through our cooperation, not following a simple set of rules we set won't help all that much. So we also give participants a slight motivation to be cooperative.

Q: How often are you going to update participants and with what?
A: Not all that oftet. Standard updates include 1messages after enrollment, 2Updates at the end of the month, 3Personalized effectiveness reports and new target updates every week and lastly rare updates on emergency situations or specific requests.

Q: When will I be accepted?
A: There's no exact date. But you should know that we'll start letting out FUDers in waves. Again, it would be too obvious if a whole bunch of people started spreading FUD out of the blue.

Q: How will I know when I get accepted?
A: We'll message you. Along with instructions and more details. You should reply to that message with a bitcoin address you control (or even better a whole bunch of addresses you control so it's harder for outsiders to track payments). Right after the payment, you can start posting. You'll be marked as a participant in our privately held list.

Q: I'm the owner of a company, can I contact you for more details on your services?
A: Yes, you may contact us. But not through this forum. We've never ran a similar campaign publicly in this forum. Private conversations can be monitored and we're not willing to put company owners in that risk. Contact us through TOX for a private conversation.
A5700A4FEC36571644199875762FE04BEC8880A0C1FB9C87EB1AE058FC169E5772E09404E0A1

Q: What's after the first month?
A: Depends on how good our participants do. The campaign will surely run for much more than just a single month. But the number of accepted new applications and re-enrollments is dependent on how damaging the FUD of the previous month was.

Q: I think I can help you in some other way that just posting in this forum. Are you interested?
Q: YES! If you have any influence in the crypto world we'd be glad to hear your offer. Contact us through TOX (again, for your own safety) and we'll go through your offer and maybe even have a special deal with you if we like it.

Q: How safe can joining be?
A: Very. Unless you openly state that you're a participant, it's going to be hard for people to tell. If you're accepted we'll give you detailed instructions on how to post in such a manner that it'll be extremely hard for outsiders to say you've been hired by us. Unless ofcourse you don't trust us. Posting the names of the participants would be counter productive for the purpose of the campaign and ofcourse we have absolutely no intention to do so. We believe that the 1 BTC per month is enough for everyone willing to take the risk.

Q: How long will this last?
A: Depends. As long as we keep signing new contracts to blow out specific competitors more participants are going to be hired, and FUD campaigns are going to be expanded. It also depends on how big deals we had are, and how big the competitors we're going after are. From our experience effects of FUD campaigns can be from immidiet to mildly long term.

Q: Why are you doing this?/How are you profiting from this?
A: There's big profit to be earned by just blowing the competition away. This is a tactic that has worked for decades in the internet. Bitcoin allowes us to run campaigns publicly while still maintaining our privacy and that's why we're in this forum. We have different contracts with each company. And that's all the information we can disclose.

Q: I'm I journalist, can I contact you?
NO. We don't need any stories to be written about us. We don't want any journalists to leech at our story in an attempt to capture the interest of readers and generate more profit for the websites they've been hired from. The information provided in this topic is more than enough. We won't be answering the questions asked from journalists, researchers (etc.).
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:20:12 AM

I may able to do this, will you supply the FUD file?

PM me Smiley
GailSan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

Despicable!  Roll Eyes
troll for bucks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:33:08 AM

Updated.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:16:52 AM

I am advertising your service in my sig and for a low fee i can get a guy to tattoo your service name Wink

Some people may not have time for trolling so a service may be a great way to help out source the work load Smiley

is there a way to request certain nationalities for trolling ?
like what if i wanted to unleash a hell storm of Chinese guys on Monero Cheerleaders ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

You'll push the BTC value down by doing this (ifor you do it properly) so you'll lose out as well  Tongue

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:40:09 AM

Last active: Oct 12

Somebody was just having fun. Or maybe a honeypot to catch troll minded posters.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:57:22 AM

Guys, he's probably just being a troll, font submit anything even if it may seem authentic and lustrous

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:20:25 AM

Guys, he's probably just being a troll, font submit anything even if it may seem authentic and lustrous

Let them submit, a spot of autumn cleaning would do this place a lot of good.

I would like to think BadBear is laughing while looking at the inbox.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:25:17 AM

That is an evil thought.  Grin
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:32:57 AM

This is hilarious! Grin
OP must be extremely bored... Tongue
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:54:09 AM

LOL, actually that's a good idea.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:56:30 AM

The guy has been banned for a week.
onemorebtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:02:24 AM

why?
no one can stop him to offer this "service" anywhere else...
at least here mods can look through his pms Wink

transfer 3 onemorebtc.k1024.de 1
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:26:08 AM

why?

He/She's paying people for being trolls, do you still think that is a great idea to able this "Newbie" user to do this?
IMAO It's a great decision to maintain a clean forum, we don't need trolls here. And if you want to talk or discuss with trolls, visit another sites or Twitter as well, there are a lot of fake traders that are going to deceive you  Wink

Have a nice day!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:35:13 PM

ya but why ? is it related to this topic ?

this topic itself did not seem like it broke any rules i think.
unless he was confirmed to be trolling with this topic itself..
But if he was collecting guys names etc i see no problem with it.

i think yet again you guys just sort of made up a new rule on the fly here to ban this guy.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:44:37 PM

why?

He/She's paying people for being trolls, do you still think that is a great idea to able this "Newbie" user to do this?
IMAO It's a great decision to maintain a clean forum, we don't need trolls here. And if you want to talk or discuss with trolls, visit another sites or Twitter as well, there are a lot of fake traders that are going to deceive you  Wink

Have a nice day!

your insane.

you want a protected little ecosystem of protected scammers then ? what about the other people's rights ?
if your going to have a forum that ALLOWS scamming within the rules then you should allow some kind of defense and protection against them.
or this simply become a walled garden of thievery.
a hosted and protected den of thieves and their supporters in the Ponzi Altcoin ecosystem.

there is no rule AGAINST scamming but the second anyone FUD's some poor scam coin ohhhhhhhh well ..get the rope we got hangin' to do  Roll Eyes
you guys sicken me with this hypocritical deceitful greedy bs..

being a Troll is bad (who make one topic) or being a Newbie is bad ?
But hey feel free to post malware or scam coins endlessly..
please by all means staff encourage you to make millions of new accounts (if you have something "controversial" to say)
and post millions of new clone coin non stop 24/7 ..do ANYTHING about it and expect to be banned.. for Trolling or FUDDING
While scammer posts another coin..

walled garden of scams for the name changing den of thieves .period

Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

I hope this gets banned.
I mean if people allow this, who's to say that soon someone won't try to hire someone to murder someone for Bitcoins.

TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:56:22 PM

This is a concerning and worrying development that is increasingly diluting the quality of the forum for all of us. The mods really need to step in.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:07:13 PM

Last active: Oct 12

Somebody was just having fun. Or maybe a honeypot to catch troll minded posters.

Could be...after I read the OP, I intended to ask him, "are you serious?"

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: