Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are everything  (Read 2484 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Sure you have a soul.  It's just covered by demons fed to you by alcohol and your thirst for greed.  Alcohol poisons the mind, hence it lowers your vibration to the point you channel lower dimensional thoughts such as judgment and falsely asserting delusions of pedophilia to those who are a threat to your wealth.

Maybe you should stop drinking ethanol, vod.  You're acting very much possessed.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean.  Why do you feel possessed?  Is it because you falsely assert other people are paedophiles, when in reality you are acting out those fantasies?  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

Sure you have a soul.  It's just covered by demons fed to you by alcohol and your thirst for greed.  Alcohol poisons the mind, hence it lowers your vibration to the point you channel lower dimensional thoughts such as judgment and falsely asserting delusions of pedophilia to those who are a threat to your wealth.

Maybe you should stop drinking ethanol, vod.  You're acting very much possessed.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean.  Why do you feel possessed?  Is it because you falsely assert other people are paedophiles, when in reality you are acting out those fantasies?  

Yes, I am possessed by love, light, truth and universal oneness, god.

You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

Just wait till I upload some guitar in the near future vod.  All the delusional ramblings of a shill mean nothing in face of music channeled from a being of infinite light.

I've come quite the way in my conscious evolution, seeing that I am nearing the end of my transition into a light being of the fourth dimension.  I have no concerns that my music will take another leap forward in spite that I haven't been able to play in over four months since I last recorded.

I'm going to take extra acid just for you vod, so I can really rock your socks off.

Speak to my guitar vod.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:48:13 AM

You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself Sean...

A soulless, moralless scumbag.   Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:01:52 AM

How can you use the words of the one you mock and ridicule?  You must hold some belief in my words then, even though all you say tunes to the contrary.

You believe in my words so much that you spend hours each day waiting for me to post.  You believe in my words so much that you've done this for the last two years.

You believe in my words so much that you are shitting yourself in fear as my words become more articulate and a greater understanding of existence beholds from them.

You believe me, that's for sure vod.  Too bad you feel this belief through your own fears of truth rather than love of truth.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:26:07 AM

You believe in my words so much that you are shitting yourself in fear as my words become more articulate and a greater understanding of existence beholds from them.

What you see in me is what you see in yourself.

I'm sorry I am having such an affect on you Sean.  Hope you have lots of clean underwear in prison.   Undecided

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 09:09:32 AM

I know what dank wants, but hez completely off the line
Fool4BTC

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:09:08 AM

I can hardly believe someone will give 53 btc loan to dank. I mean look up his posts.

Shit if someone is lending why not give me 53 btc as well  Wink
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:52:20 PM

Thank you Sean, for the recent picture to post on ripoffreport.org about your recent sexual assault of a six year old girl.  

Sean Martin
224 Arborhill Ln
Holly Springs, NC 27540

liar! she was eight

i am here.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:17:38 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:29:20 PM by Buffer Overflow

You are everything
Okay, I think this has gone on for long enough now.

Why are you still a member on this forum dank? What's the point? Nobody is remotely interested in what you have to say. You defaulted on a large loan from a member, had a very generous opportunity to repay, but have voluntarily chosen not to return what you owe.

Yet you come back on here posting rubbish you what to talk about as if it doesn't matter anymore. Everytime you post your crap, your insulting the whole community.

Unless it concerns your loan, do not post on this forum every again. Thanks.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:42:49 PM

now why would these lower dimensional thoughts exist in the first place?  maybe because you're gay

i am here.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

What the hell is going on in this thread? shit just got real  Huh
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:57:56 PM

What the hell is going on in this thread? shit just got real  Huh

>being this new
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

You are everything

Why are you still a member on this forum dank? What's the point? Nobody is remotely interested in what you have to say. You defaulted on a large loan from a member, had a very generous opportunity to repay, but have voluntarily chosen not to return what you owe.

Yet you come back on here posting rubbish you what to talk about as if it doesn't matter anymore. Everytime you post your crap, your insulting the whole community.

Because I seek to help awaken and enlighten those who read these forums.  There's some smart minds on here and true potential for humanity if we could all use both sides of our brain in balance.

The world does not need more greed or matter or fear.  The world needs more love and unity, something the western world is grossly deprived of.

I beg to differ that no one cares what I say.  The people who private message me with support and encouragement appreciate what I do.  There's a lot of people watching and reading what I have to say.  Even if they don't understand now, it matters not.  Even if some judge me now, it matters not.  Whether they find true intentions or not to learn the ancient knowledge I hold is all that matters.

I can teach you to fly through the universe if you are open enough to learn yourself.  Those who understand me have a beautiful future ahead of them, for I am you.  A crucial part in understanding yourself is understanding others.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:51:58 AM

You are everything

Because I seek to help awaken and enlighten those who read these forums.  There's some smart minds on here and true potential for humanity if we could all use both sides of our brain in balance.

The world does not need more greed or matter or fear.  The world needs more love and unity, something the western world is grossly deprived of.

I beg to differ that no one cares what I say.  The people who private message me with support and encouragement appreciate what I do.  There's a lot of people watching and reading what I have to say.  Even if they don't understand now, it matters not.  Even if some judge me now, it matters not.  Whether they find true intentions or not to learn the ancient knowledge I hold is all that matters.

I can teach you to fly through the universe if you are open enough to learn yourself.  Those who understand me have a beautiful future ahead of them, for I am you.  A crucial part in understanding yourself is understanding others.

You totally glossed over the part about voluntarily choosing not to return what you owe.

Why should people listen to a thief?    Roll Eyes

BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:19:08 AM

This whole conversation makes me feel like I am taking shrooms.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:24:50 AM

I've paid back what I could.  Let me remind you, I was the one who was scammed for $1000 before the loan defaulted.  What thief steals 75 BTC and returns 22 BTC then makes payments on it?

I volunteeringly did return what I had available.

I may have defaulted on the loan but I am no thief.  Squall will get his share, he will be glad in the end.

What's funny is that I see a parallel in this situation with the following:

Young adult buys car with credit card.  Someone steals his car with his wallet, his insurance did not cover it the theft.  He was unable to pay his debts as with no way to get there, he lost his job.  He is sued, grossly in debt, and the governments tries him for tax crimes.

In fact, I see many parallels with some in the bitcoin community and the government.  Many.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 03:58:36 AM

I've paid back what I could.  Let me remind you, I was the one who was scammed for $1000 before the loan defaulted.  What thief steals 75 BTC and returns 22 BTC then makes payments on it?

Sean is a compulsive liar.  Since he has no soul, he doesn't feel bad about lying.

He has $8,000 in goods, including a motorcycle he can't even ride.  He voluntarily won't sell a thing to pay squall back a penny.

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:04:23 AM

Sean is a compulsive liar.  Since he has no soul, he doesn't feel bad about lying.

He has $8,000 in goods, including a motorcycle he can't even ride.  He voluntarily won't sell a thing to pay squall back a penny.

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

Yeah that's the value of the equipment new.  I'd be lucky to get half that with today's economy.

And then what? Sell all I have, sit idly as world turns to hell and forget about the music festival?  What I am doing allows me to continue my purpose in life, while meeting the full debt with squall.  Have a little patience.  If you really wanted me to fulfill my debts, you'd stop spamming my posts every time I request a loan.  You've lost your marbles if you think I'm going to sell the peace of my soul to the machine and fund terrorism to pay my debts.

I'm not the one lying vod.  I ride my bike everyday.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:28:51 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 02:52:11 PM by Buffer Overflow

And then what? Sell all I have, sit idly as world turns to hell and forget about the music festival?
YES

Festival has failed. No more cowardly excuses. Pay your debts.

Because I seek to help awaken and enlighten those who read these forums.
No. You don't even have the strength to help yourself. How can you help others?
This is just a false veil over your main greedy intention of obtaining coins off the unwary.

nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:34:03 AM

In Jurisdiction Mi ASSAULT ON FEMALE 14-33 B

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: