Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't create any coin if I can not make a lot of money.  (Read 1857 times)
koby (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:23:05 AM

It's all about I'm not against any coins but try to create somenthing new like the new Bitcoin
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:56:26 AM

It's all about I'm not against any coins but try to create somenthing new like the new Bitcoin

is this a question or demand?  any coin after today is shit
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:51:50 AM

people should stop creating new coins together unless if they have something new to add
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:23:14 AM

What's so special about today? Almost any coin after Bitcoin is shit on that matter Smiley

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

First come first served rule is working in cryptomarket very well. As we can see BTC is in the first and leading positions in cryptomarket everywhere. Your chances to make new and very popular crypto coin similar to BTC are very limited.  Wink
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:36:31 PM

people should stop creating new coins together unless if they have something new to add

Thats the problem, there is lot of scammers in last months, thats why we have lot of new "alt" coins, they dont want to contribute with new features or improvement, they just want to "try" to made money with it, and there is no way to stop it, your common sense is your best friend Wink

First come first served rule is working in cryptomarket very well. As we can see BTC is in the first and leading positions in cryptomarket everywhere. Your chances to make new and very popular crypto coin similar to BTC are very limited.  Wink

agree with you, also i will go more far away, there will never be nothing like BTC Wink in the other side, there will be lot of alt coins who will increased his demand.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
xmasdobo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

Change today for Bitcoin and you are spot on.
Mr Crabs

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:49:46 PM

Lol so you only want a coin you can make a quick buck on? This is exactly what's wrong with the mindset of altcoiners. They don't care if they can't make a profit instantaneously.
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:29:20 PM

Except bitcoin wasn't the first cryptocurrency. http://bitcoinmagazine.com/12241/quick-history-cryptocurrencies-bbtc-bitcoin/

kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:41:07 PM

The question of whether or not to create a new coin isn't if you can make money from it, but if I can make money from making it.

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:36:31 AM

If someone can figure out how to get this community to come together and work towards a common goal, you will have your new Bitcoin.
menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

If someone can figure out how to get this community to come together and work towards a common goal, you will have your new Bitcoin.

I have an idea.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:15:14 PM

Except bitcoin wasn't the first cryptocurrency. http://bitcoinmagazine.com/12241/quick-history-cryptocurrencies-bbtc-bitcoin/

LTC also came after a lot of alternates too.  LTC was simply in the right place at the right time when the November boom took off.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:31:37 PM

well a coin needs to be safe secure and with a punch name soo it can bring sometihng to market if not its just a coin circulating at some satoshis in some markets i have the expereince of a failure i invested in 1 month the galt coin soo very much coins are commited to faliure

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:25:24 PM

WTF is new bitcoin u turd?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

The question of whether or not to create a new coin isn't if you can make money from it, but if I can make money from making it.
Yeah, everyone thinks Bitcoin was the first, and everyone thinks Litecoin was the first alt (when it is a rip off from Tenebrix).
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:34:06 PM

The market has no place for any new coins, unless the feature list is truly amazing.

tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:12:11 AM

No other coin can beat BTC!
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:42:24 AM

That's what we're doing. It's almost ready.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: