Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Babba D is scammer (sockpuppet of scammer account superSTAR777)  (Read 2915 times)
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:40:31 AM

Babba D (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374921)
superSTAR777 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355868)

Babba D has the private key of address 1KeXEqj7GHFSxyZgDdE9HhnGRdmCkUPM82 which is superSTAR777 address (i have done few exchanges with him so i know his address).

I got this info from this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819820.msg9163050#msg9163050
Here he received a loan to his address 15cJGGYeoHxsBe3akAt8DknjBgPdM1yMdW.If yo check his transactions you can see BTC has been sent few times as change to 1KeXe... address.

I realized that yesterday when i had exchange with Babba D.Here is the transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/f3b02b41e4ded6f1db40f405a03a2ce0798b6b1038145fd48938fe65abb41a69
1MhTMk7oEWxDmCtcAqpwbdBVQMrgWE2NXV is my addrress and you can see 1KeXe is his change address.

And the final proof is this,he admitted that this is true after long conversation:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babba D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:57:21 AM

No i didn't admitted it , i just said that so you can let me pay the loans of guys and then i will myself leave this forum.

You insulted me ..... you asked to come to my pc and see personal things , i said i cant then you said ... oh 5 mins work

man you'e free of time and don't hav eany work and you have so much chat time , i really dont have that much time and i have many designing works , i design for GPT sites .

Man really you are a big fool , and god will never have mercy on you ... a guy who is making his word on this forum with nice deals and peoples , suddenly you come and make him feel he is a poor person ....

Man i take loans not to gamble and so i send loans to the guys required directly thats why sometimes it happens like you see , tottaly misunderstanding .... u showed these guys the last msg when i was frustated , why not show then full conversation and let them decide Huh

niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:00:40 AM

No i didn't admitted it , i just said that so you can let me pay the loans of guys and then i will myself leave this forum.

You insulted me ..... you asked to come to my pc and see personal things , i said i cant then you said ... oh 5 mins work

man you'e free of time and don't hav eany work and you have so much chat time , i really dont have that much time and i have many designing works , i design for GPT sites .

Man really you are a big fool , and god will never have mercy on you ... a guy who is making his word on this forum with nice deals and peoples , suddenly you come and make him feel he is a poor person ....

Man i take loans not to gamble and so i send loans to the guys required directly thats why sometimes it happens like you see , tottaly misunderstanding .... u showed these guys the last msg when i was frustated , why not show then full conversation and let them decide Huh

I asked you to show the conversation with user superSTAR777 which is you.Through join.me.You said you talked with him and you are his middleman which ISN'T TRUE!You are lying from beginning.
Babba D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:09:22 AM

I asked you to show the conversation with user superSTAR777 which is you.Through join.me.You said you talked with him and you are his middleman which ISN'T TRUE!You are lying from beginning.

I dont have time to have so long chats , better i leave this forum .... guys who have given me loan will be re-paid Smiley as i ever didnt scammed anyne and nor will in future .

niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:12:23 AM

I dont have time to have so long chats , better i leave this forum .... guys who have given me loan will be re-paid Smiley as i ever didnt scammed anyne and nor will in future .

Are you sure you didn't scam anyone? What is then with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=355868 this ? You scammed CoinCollect for $10...with your other account superSTAR777.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:53:20 PM

Your writing style and tone is very similar to superSTAR777's.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:56:22 PM

You should ask a reputable member to verify this by logging into your account(niktitan)  and check the Past, ask vod.

niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:15:43 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 03:38:38 PM by niktitan132

You should ask a reputable member to verify this by logging into your account(niktitan)  and check the Past, ask vod.
I didn't insulted him and too see his pesonal things on his PC.He said that he has talked with superSTAR777 via google talk.Then i said show me the conversaction with him via join.me (which is live streaming of his screen and no one can control his PC).He didn't wanted and he started talking bullshit.

And yes CrackedLogic,i can PM Vod to log in my account and to verify PM's which i had with Babba D.I will PM him in 10 minutes.I PMed Vod,but he is not online,yet.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

You should ask a reputable member to verify this by logging into your account(niktitan)  and check the Past, ask vod.
I didn't insulted him and too see his pesonal things on his PC.He said that he has talked with superSTAR777 via google talk.Then i said show me the conversaction with him via join.me (which is live streaming of his screen and no one can control his PC).He didn't wanted and he started talking bullshit.

And yes CrackedLogic,i can PM Vod to log in my account and to verify PM's which i had with Babba D.I will PM him in 10 minutes.I PMed Vod,but he is not online,yet.

Awesome, ask vod to verify it here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:31:27 PM

I recently sold an account to a brand new user and gave him the following address to pay me 1FTdAhi8V7ENw7pqovfVW5QNSQePi6qhUx. I received funds from 1KeXEqj7GHFSxyZgDdE9HhnGRdmCkUPM82 which is linked to Babba D and superSTAR777

Once I was able to review the evidence presented in this thread and others, I determined that the accounts really did scam for what appears to be $19. It looks like here he took out a loan and agreed to repay $9 in a few days but did not do so. It looks like here he scammed CoinCollect for $10 worth of skrill.

After I gave the account (BTCreward) negative feedback, I received a PM from him asking how much it would take to get the feedback removed. I told him that he would need to either repay his victims directly or he could pay me the $19 and I will forward the funds to his victims. I also told him that if he did not actually scam the above people or that he actually scammed for less then upon evidence that he did not actually scam that I would remove the negative trust. He appears to want me to handle the refunding of his victims.

I also told him that if it comes out that he scammed for more money then what I think that he would need to repay his additional victims the amount he actually scammed for.

The $19 he scammed for works out to .0665 BTC which includes two TX fees.

I told him that he can send .0665 to 1FTdAhi8V7ENw7pqovfVW5QNSQePi6qhUx and I would repay his victims on his behalf, and that I would recommend that the negative trust be removed on his other accounts. The first .115 received by the above address is my property.

BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:38:49 PM

I recently sold an account to a brand new user and gave him the following address to pay me 1FTdAhi8V7ENw7pqovfVW5QNSQePi6qhUx. I received funds from 1KeXEqj7GHFSxyZgDdE9HhnGRdmCkUPM82 which is linked to Babba D and superSTAR777

Once I was able to review the evidence presented in this thread and others, I determined that the accounts really did scam for what appears to be $19. It looks like here he took out a loan and agreed to repay $9 in a few days but did not do so. It looks like here he scammed CoinCollect for $10 worth of skrill.

After I gave the account (BTCreward) negative feedback, I received a PM from him asking how much it would take to get the feedback removed. I told him that he would need to either repay his victims directly or he could pay me the $19 and I will forward the funds to his victims. I also told him that if he did not actually scam the above people or that he actually scammed for less then upon evidence that he did not actually scam that I would remove the negative trust. He appears to want me to handle the refunding of his victims.

I also told him that if it comes out that he scammed for more money then what I think that he would need to repay his additional victims the amount he actually scammed for.

I told him that he can send .0665 to 1FTdAhi8V7ENw7pqovfVW5QNSQePi6qhUx and I would repay his victims on his behalf, and that I would recommend that the negative trust be removed on his other accounts. The first .115 received by the above address is my property.

Sure i am ready but i just want to apologies and ask everyone who gave me negative trust that will you guys remove the trust once i pay all debt , please give me a chance to become a good member , will you guys ?

niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:39:33 PM

Sure i am ready but i just want to apologies and ask everyone who gave me negative trust that will you guys remove the trust once i pay all debt , please give me a chance to become a good member , will you guys ?

When you repay, I will remove the negative trust feedbacks, but I will leave neutral feedbacks that you payed your debts (better scammed money) after many months..

+1 for Quickseller for posting about his new sockpuppet account.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:47:23 PM

When you repay, I will remove the negative trust feedbacks, but I will leave neutral feedbacks that you payed your debts (better scammed money) after many months..
Unfortunately it does not look like he is interested in repaying what he stole anymore. He has again asked me to either refund the money he paid for the account or to remove my negative trust, neither of which I am going to do.
Thanks
niktitan132 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:22:19 AM

Unfortunately it does not look like he is interested in repaying what he stole anymore. He has again asked me to either refund the money he paid for the account or to remove my negative trust, neither of which I am going to do.
Thanks

I wouldn't refund him,too.
Btw, he wanted to payback the stolen money 1 month ago,but he didn't...

Account DabbuDESIGNS is his another sockpuppet account.Again,change address 1KeXe...I was suspicious before about that account,but I didn't have any proof.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=420951
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945419.msg10613395#msg10613395
https://blockchain.info/tx/70a9877d82ed9eeaf290339ee059784eeb8bf618627b69b07d430b6cf9d993d6

Please, leave him a negative trust feedback,thanks.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:59:43 PM

Nice catch quickseller! The proofs are very very impossible to "hide" due the blockchain . I have left him a negative trust, it seems all these scammers don't know how bitcoin works because it is very easy to catch them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: