Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - A Bitcoin Mining Company  (Read 4623 times)
Tawsix (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I have always been afraid of banks.

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 05:34:40 AM

Update: shares sold has reached 594, which means that only about 60 more shares need to sell before the business will make the first rig purchases.  I am confident this will occur before the end of the week.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tawsix (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 07:10:48 AM

Today, enough shares have been bought to give me the confidence that there is sufficient interest in this venture and that operations can commence.  I will be withdrawing the funds raised from GLBSE and converting them to USD on MtGox.com.  The funds will be transferred to a dwolla.com account and then deposited into my bank account.  At this point, I will order the rigs, and assemble them upon arrival.  The central computer they will be pointed at is already available.

The amount of BTC raised at the time of withdrawal is 483, or 644 shares worth of funds.  At the exchange rate of $7.4USD/BTC, this will raise over $3500USD.  I have revised the build used for the rig such that each rig will cost $1160 and is capable of producing > 1400 Mhash/sec.  The funds raised will allow for the purchase of 3 of these rigs, for a total output of ~4200 Mhash/sec.  Using a difficulty of 250000, the first 50 BTC will be generated in about 3 days. 

I have initiated a vote for shareholders of the business concerning the reissuing and repricing of unsold shares.  The file attached to the vote contains the following content:

Vote Start:   Wednesday May 18, 2011 - 2:00 AM
Vote End:      Friday May 20, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Vote Num:   000001
Vote issue:   Reissuing and repricing unsold shares

This vote is being held to determine the shareholders' opinions
on the matter of reissuing and repricing current unsold shares
from .75 BTC/share to 1.0 BTC/share.  These shares would be
offered until May 25, 2011, at which point another vote would
be taken on reissuing and repricing.  The purpose of this is
to reward early investors for their greater risks as well as
raise funds quicker once the reputation and legitimacy of the
business is solidified.

A vote in favor (yes) will support a reissuing and repricing
of unsold shares to 1.0 BTC/share.

A vote against (no) will support a continuation of current
pricing of the shares until May 25, 2011, at which point
another vote will be taken.

I would like to thank those who have invested this early in this business, because without you it never would have left the drawing board.  Together we will break new ground and pave the way to the future.  Others will follow where you have led, but you are the pioneers who blazed the trail, and I can not thank you enough.

I would also like to thank Nefario: I would like to thank you for the opportunities you've provided not only me but the entire Bitcoin community.  This has been a huge success, far greater than what I anticipated, and I feel that it's just the beginning.  We will grow together, each of us benefiting the other as much as we individually benefit.  You have provided the solid ground for others to build upon, the ability to reach untold heights that could not be reached alone.  You have my gratitude.

I will continue posting updates on the status of the funds/rigs/etc. as things progress.  The hardest part is over, but there is still much work to do.

Tawsix (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 01:38:17 PM

Update: The vote to reissue and reprice the shares has passed.  A total of 3539 unsold shares were taken down and reissued for 1 BTC / share.  We have also made the purchases for the first five rigs, coming in under the expected costs/rig.  I would once again like to thank everyone who has invested in the company and put their trust in me.  You've shown more support than I could have ever dreamed, and this company will succeed because of you.

GimEEE

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 07:03:14 PM

You seem to have done quite the effort to start with blank new accounts everywhere, including YouTube. The only thing known is your voice. You fail to make ANY point how your operation offers better ROI than using pooled mining, even the most "horrendous" 10% tax pool will offer a better ROI to "investors" or "miners" with the very cruicial point of adding security.

Usually "internet investment schemes" that usually have zero leverage by the investors to get their investment back heavily rely on social reputation juice. Your activities of heavy cross promotion along with brand new accounts on YouTube and here along with very flawed operation schemes that only look good to the naive, innocent investor and do not stand up against scrutiny further affirm my opinion.
I am 99% sure this is a scam. 1% this is a bad investment.
Looks like you might have been right.

Any update on dividends for this?
Seems unlikely operator is paying out a reasonable return or else holders would be reinvesting and driving up the price.

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

One day theres going to be a mining meltdown=nuclear meltdown
GimEEE

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 07:23:37 PM

One day theres going to be a mining meltdown=nuclear meltdown
LOLZ, ROFF

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 07:40:51 PM

Dividends have been paid out recently.
GimEEE

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 08:30:44 PM

Sweet, does GLBSE offer a webbased dividend tracker to monitor a stock profitability?

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 10:00:32 PM

Sweet, does GLBSE offer a webbased dividend tracker to monitor a stock profitability?

As far as I know not (I only use the command line client), but ask Nefario.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: