Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Retro Video Games  (Read 2179 times)
grouper fish (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:47:16 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 01:41:51 AM by grouper fish

Hello,

I have been collecting old video games for a couple of years and I'm now hoping to turn some of these into bitcoins.  Grin

I'm quite aware that I'm new to these forums and therefore I will start selling some games of low rarity (or thing that I have multiple copys of) to gain some trust before moving on to the more expensive stuff.

I will be adding new games about once a week and I can also take request if there is any games that you are looking for. Right now I will mostly be selling things from my japanese collection, I might be adding som PAL later on.

I accept escrow and I'm also willing to ship first if the user has good trust/rep.

Right now all games listed are JP-region.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

Neo Geo AES:
Samurai Spirits     $23.00
Fatal Fury Special  $22.00
Fatal Fury 2          $24.00
Ryuko no Ken 2 (art of fighting)    $30.00

SEGA Saturn:
Gradius deluxe edition $25.00
Saturn 3D controller    $20.00

GBA/GBC/GB:
GBA console AGB-001 (think this is factory sealed but I diden't buy it new so I cant be sure)              $22.00
GBC console with manual         $16.00
Legend of Zelda Famicom Mini  $18.00
Clu Clu land Famicom Mini       $14.00
Akumajo Dracula Densetsu (castlevania) $7.00
Donkey Kong Land                   $5.00
Super Mario Land                    $6.00

Other
Famicom - Super Mario Bros 3   $10.00
Virtual Boy - Panic Bomberman  $12.00
PCE-Hu Card - Darius Plus         $29.00

all prices are without shipping. Happy to ship worldwide for actual postage cost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 08:32:59 PM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 08:35:41 PM

Have any more GBA games?
grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:35:58 AM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 

Thank you! Dont really know how many video game collectors this forum has, but worth a shot I guess  Smiley

Have any more GBA games?

Sure, any games in particular that you are looking for?

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

I'm interested in the GBA! Do you have a game boy colour by any chance?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:44:15 AM

I'm interested in the GBA! Do you have a game boy colour by any chance?

PM sent  Smiley

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:39:37 AM

Interested in the GBA with all the games. Any idea how much shipping to the UK will be?
grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:32:23 AM

Interested in the GBA with all the games. Any idea how much shipping to the UK will be?

PM sent  Smiley

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:48:39 AM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 
Thank you! Dont really know how many video game collectors this forum has, but worth a shot I guess  Smiley

I am sorta in the market for a NES system, do you know what the market price is for such a system?

grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 

I am sorta in the market for a NES system, do you know what the market price is for such a system?

Depends on the region really. The NES was kind of strange with how they divided the diffrent markets, and that has lead to a few differences in collectability depending on the region.

If you tell me which country your from (or general area if you dont want to give out that information  Wink) I can probably give you a better answer.  Smiley

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:56:58 AM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 

Depends on the region really. The NES was kind of strange with how they divided the diffrent markets, and that has lead to a few differences in collectability depending on the region.

If you tell me which country your from (or general area if you dont want to give out that information  Wink) I can probably give you a better answer.  Smiley

Denmark, I believe we use PAL here  Cheesy

grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:19:16 AM

Cool items Smiley
Good luck with the sale. 

Denmark, I believe we use PAL here  Cheesy

Well NES was divided between alot of diffrent distributers in Europe but if you just want to play the games the important thing to remember is the difference between PAL-A and PAL-B.

PAL-A is UK, Italy and Australia  Roll Eyes 
PAL-B is the rest of Europe

These have diffrent lockout chips. So if you buy your NES in Denmark it will probably be PAL-B and distributed by the Swedish company Bergsala AB. This also places you in a kind of expensive region when it comes to the games. There are alot of skadinavian collectors that specialize in Bergsala stuff.

I would pay around $50 for a bare NES console in ok condition from bergsala. The great thing is that you can replace most parts yourself and they almost never break. You can also make them region free by disabling the lockout pin with a screwdriver, this is something I would recomend seeing that the other PAL-regions and the US-NTSC region can be ALOT cheaper.

I have collected and repaired alot of NES systems so feel free to ask if you have any other questions.  Smiley

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Well NES was divided between alot of diffrent distributers in Europe but if you just want to play the games the important thing to remember is the difference between PAL-A and PAL-B.

PAL-A is UK, Italy and Australia  Roll Eyes  

These have diffrent lockout chips. So if you buy your NES in Denmark it will probably be PAL-B and distributed by the Swedish company Bergsala AB. This also places you in a kind of expensive region when it comes to the games. There are alot of skadinavian collectors that specialize in Bergsala stuff.

I would pay around $50 for a bare NES console in ok condition from bergsala. The great thing is that you can replace most parts yourself and they almost never break. You can also make them region free by disabling the lockout pin with a screwdriver, this is something I would recomend seeing that the other PAL-regions and the US-NTSC region can be ALOT cheaper.

I have collected and repaired alot of NES systems so feel free to ask if you have any other questions.  Smiley

Thank you for the information, I was not aware of the PAL-A / B varieties.
After your reply, I feel more motivated to actively try to find a NES, especially if it is possible to get one in the $50-100 range.

grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:44:30 AM

PAL-A is UK, Italy and Australia  Roll Eyes  

I have collected and repaired alot of NES systems so feel free to ask if you have any other questions.  Smiley

Thank you for the information, I was not aware of the PAL-A / B varieties.
After your reply, I feel more motivated to actively try to find a NES, especially if it is possible to get one in the $50-100 range.

No problem.  Smiley

If you want any more info feel free to PM and I can send you some tips on how to keep the machine alive if you end up getting one.

grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:06:40 AM

Up! Will add som new games on monday.  Smiley

grouper fish (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:45:23 AM

New games added.