Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market demand for bitcoin in UK?  (Read 2340 times)
Inedible (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:08:22 PM

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find out if it would be pretty easy to sell 100-ish Bitcoins to the UK market (only interested in GBP) quite easily.

Does anyone have any figures for market demand or even anyone that would be willing to buy Bitcoin in the UK?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

Do you mean physical bitcoins? If so, the market will be very small. They were a good idea when bitcoin was below $10. Bitcoin looks too volatile to invest in such a massive amount nowadays..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:23:29 PM

There's good demand as long as your willing to sell in small chunks.

Inedible (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

I mean just Bitcoins themselves but to UK buyers (or people willing to deposit Sterling into a bank account).

What would be considered a small volume? 20? 200? 400?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:17:50 AM

normally less tan 10btc but im sure theres a few traders around willing to buy alot of btc for the right price. the hard part for you will be trust. youll have to use escrow

newjobsonline

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:40:55 PM

I would say that you can start offering the BTC in newspapers and personal publicity ( ground floor )

then when ppl starts asking you would know how much would it cost...

If you dont want to do the research we are willing to do it for you

=)

deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

I have seen pretty lar.ge volume requests in gbp on the forum here on occasion. My guess is that you will get them away without a problem.

Inedible (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:00:15 PM

Thanks for the input guys.

I will start selling in small volumes to begin with and see how that works out.

I guess trust needs to be built somehow.

Bitcoin Magnet

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:11:11 PM

Does anyone have any figures for market demand or even anyone that would be willing to buy Bitcoin in the UK?

We (www.bitcoinmagnet.co.uk) are actively buying bitcoins for UK bank transfer. Visit the site or PM me for more info  Smiley

Bitcoin Magnet - Buy & sell bitcoin automatically using your UK bank account!
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

I think the features are great the demand is great the market rate is so attractive but the quantity is limited, all these are the main reasons which increase the demand day by day and create a huge demand and 6th position in the world,
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Uk is a bitcoin friendly nation and the demand for it is always high. That is why localbitcoins have a huge supply of bitcoins for uk pounds. The demand for it is increasing each day.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

Why not sell on a much bigger market such as in USD and then convert the USD to GBP? It's at least worth considering because you'll likely get a much better price that way. 100 BTC is a large amount and is therefore liable to make a small dent in the market price at the time of selling. OTC is better for this but trust becomes an issue and you'll also likely have to take a price lower than the current market price.

Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

According to sources I have just read, "After the expansion of service in Europe in early 2017, Bitcoin's payroll service provider announced its official eye in the UK on Monday. 3.7.2017. " It tells us that the bitcoin market demand is very high
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

Uk is a bitcoin friendly nation and the demand for it is always high. That is why localbitcoins have a huge supply of bitcoins for uk pounds. The demand for it is increasing each day.
If all countries accept the MOF will be one of the factors boosting the Crypto market in the future, in my opinion, countries should consider and open the door to the BTC, thus helping the economy They develop more and more people will be richer.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I will start selling in small volumes to begin with and see how that works out.

That's right, do things from the smallest because the Big one also starts from the Small.

we can appreciate the Big thing if we can appreciate the Small, do it trade with a little Sterling because when we lose it won't hurt too much.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

The bitcoin market in the UK is very developed. Many places accept bitcoin payments. It is also a country with a strong economic and financial development. A reputable London-based "Gold" agent accepts Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin claims are acceptable in many parts of the UK.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

OTC market is bigger and UK is probably easy country for you to sell 100 btc or even more. But I recommend selling them on a exchange.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I think the features are great the demand is great the market rate is so attractive but the quantity is limited, all these are the main reasons which increase the demand day by day and create a huge demand and 6th position in the world,
Because of the increasing number of bitcoin investors I think that the demand of bitcoin will continue increasing and which will surely cause the increasing in bitcoin price. I think that very soon people will even try to buy bitcoin above 20000$, which will be consider as the best and cheap price for bitcoin.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find out if it would be pretty easy to sell 100-ish Bitcoins to the UK market (only interested in GBP) quite easily.

I just came across this topic now and I feel like someone would give me such an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at such a lower price as in 2014  but now you will never find anyone who is willing to sell at such rate, this time around everyone is calling thousands of dollars and you can’t even buy up to ten with the rate it is now lol… but here is someone talking about selling 100 BTC… $20,000 is enough to buy all of them, but last year you can only buy one Bitcoin for close to that amount ($20,000).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: