Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:36:26 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 02:55:18 PM by KingZee

A project of 10.000.000 coins = 260.000.000 satoshi ~~ roughly 3 BTC

being sold for 5 BTC.

It looks more like you're abandoning your own ship with negative loss for you and trying to shove it up onto someone's else's back.

There aren't enough people in this world confident enough that can turn a coin into a 200% value to barely make any profit at all IF he's going to resell all of it..

Anyways, for the hell of it, I bid .05 for this project.

If I do win, and buy it for a relatively low price, then I have a few ideas to make the coin value rise.

Beep boop beep boop
KingZee

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

being sold for 5 BTC.

It looks more like you're abandoning your own ship with negative loss for you and trying to shove it up onto someone's else's back.

There aren't enough people in this world confident enough that can turn a coin into a 200% value to barely make any profit at all IF he's going to resell all of it..

If I do win, and buy it for a relatively low price, then I have a few ideas to make the coin value rise.

.05 will be a steal Smiley

After a bit of search I'm even considering lowering my bid. And I will, if I am the only one bidding. So I hope for your sake someone is willing to spend time on this. Because to be honest, after reading almost half the pages of the original announcement, and googling the coin in general, your idea was good, but somewhere along the way, you got lazy, or your partners backed off, or I dunno. I really wanted to try, but I'm afraid it's way too late.
You state in the Announcement that your coin is listed on over 5 exchanges.
Now only Bittrex remains, as it has been removed from all the other exchanges so far.

Man did you fuck up.

Beep boop beep boop
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:47:00 PM

being sold for 5 BTC.

After a bit of search I'm even considering lowering my bid. And I will, if I am the only one bidding. So I hope for your sake someone is willing to spend time on this. Because to be honest, after reading almost half the pages of the original announcement, and googling the coin in general, your idea was good, but somewhere along the way, you got lazy, or your partners backed off, or I dunno. I really wanted to try, but I'm afraid it's way too late.
Now only Bittrex remains, as it has been removed from all the other exchanges so far.

Man did you fuck up.

A lot of newly launched coins have plans but do not work on achieving those goals. Since there are numerous altcoins launched everyday, not a lot of people look at coins from the past to revive. Is GPC dead ?

KingZee

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:57:52 PM

being sold for 5 BTC.

Man did you fuck up.

A lot of newly launched coins have plans but do not work on achieving those goals. Since there are numerous altcoins launched everyday, not a lot of people look at coins from the past to revive. Is GPC dead ?

You can't even exchange or trade for it anymore. If he's willing to re-try he's gonna need to completely change absolutely everything. Reviving a coin is almost impossible, creating a new one is hard, but doable. And he's also going to need much more willpower/financing if he wants to reach his aims. I am willing to help out this coin, but not for the budget he's asking for. The way I see it, even taking ownership for free of this coin is a blessing for him.

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: