Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Gold and Silver with your Bitcoin - https://wasatchcoin.com  (Read 1589 times)
carrgo (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:55:15 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:50:54 PM by carrgo

We are a full service online coin dealer and with our new site we now accept bitcoin along a few other crypto currencies.  We are new to the boards so if we are breaking any rules with this post then please kindly let us know what we need to do differently.  We have a very good reputation online, and want to earn the trust of those on this board who want to convert their BTC into tangible assets.  Give us shot and please post your experience to this thread so others can see how we did.  Thanks

https://wasatchcoin.com
carrgo (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

ttt
carrgo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:40:27 PM

ttt
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:41:21 PM

False alarm

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:45:04 PM

I dont think this is a scam.

#SCAMALERT

I communicated with carrgo on ebay.
I can confirm that he control the power seller ebay account: http://www.ebay.com/usr/wasatchcoin.
I have no reason to believe that have any intention of scamming.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

I agree with mods that this thread belongs in service, since it is a advertisement of the website.
To get your bitcoin business started, it could be an idea to make some direct sales for bitcoins in goods (more exposure there).
E.g. post a couple of "easy to sell" silver coins.
Once you have established a name here, sales will go pretty easy for you.

decentralize

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:51:40 PM

Bought here before. Started on ebay then went direct to their website. http://www.ebay.com/usr/wasatchcoin is indeed the ebay profile.

Fast shipping. Coin was as good as or better than described I think was my feedback.

Thought I would put in my 2 cents.

~ Neb
carrgo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:35:49 PM

I agree with mods that this thread belongs in service, since it is a advertisement of the website.
To get your bitcoin business started, it could be an idea to make some direct sales for bitcoins in goods (more exposure there).

That's a good idea and I think I will do that.  I also think to eliminate future confusion I should probably get an account name as wasatchcoin.  Thanks again for your help and validation. 

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:57:40 PM

That's a good idea and I think I will do that.  I also think to eliminate future confusion I should probably get an account name as wasatchcoin.  Thanks again for your help and validation. 

No problem Smiley

I think grabbing that username is a great idea, you should do it now, before some others (scammers) get the same idea.

There is also a few other things you can do, place a bitcoin addy in your profile. You can used that later to sign messages and identify yourself.
You can also start calculating a vanity bitcoin address with prefix 1wasatc**********

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: