Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatever happened to Bitcoin Affiliate Network?  (Read 23642 times)
xstr8guy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:20:35 PM

So the owner closed the (very busy) official thread a few weeks ago and no one started a new one?!

Strange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.0
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:18:04 AM

I still mine at BAN and the pool operator does seem to have the pool running better as the payouts hit my wallet every 2 hours. I never was a big fan of PPS but with the 10% bonus the pool pays I really do like the steady payouts. The pool has had pretty good luck finding blocks the last couple of days even if it does not mean anything to the miners. The pool is gearing up for merge mining soon, which once again I am not a big fan of merge mining either but as long as I can make more with this pool I will stay.

Edit: Most just use the pools IRC chat now

IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

The admin locked it after deleting posts & evidence of a scam accusation involving their S3 givaway to fake users apparently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

Seems the admin (Phawner) uploaded fake pics, and the owner (s0br) was unable to deny/disprove any of the accusations.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:38:53 PM

The admin locked it after deleting posts & evidence of a scam accusation involving their S3 givaway to fake users apparently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

Seems the admin (Phawner) uploaded fake pics, and the owner (s0br) was unable to deny/disprove any of the accusations.

Not sure I ever seen any "proof" of fake pictures or winning fake users... I know I was a winner and recieved a S3 miner. I have proof of it in my basement and have a friend that was also a winner of a miner. Sure seems there is a mounted attack against a new pool that was much needed. I have seen scam accusations against most of the pools and some by members that carry a lot of weight not just by members hiding behind newbie accounts. As s0br said either mine at the pool if you want or don't. If your cause is so almighty why not go after all the pools that have been accused of scams??
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:42:49 PM

It is not my case or my accusation - I am answering the question that was asked. Keep your hair on  Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

Yup. And after the amount of name calling & childish insults the BAN shills posted - they can stay on IRC too  Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
WBF1

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:11:06 AM

Yup. And after the amount of name calling & childish insults the BAN shills posted - they can stay on IRC too  Wink

Wow... Still at it eh?
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:55:34 AM

get a life  Wink
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

I don't really see them the way you guys are saying. I have been mining there since it started and well they are really far better than any pool out there. In terms of transparency, they are really transparent. Why do you guys have so much against them ?
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 8421

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:51:43 PM

One of the people seemingly involved (fire000) who was attacking everyone negative is now flooding my mailbox with demands that I remove the negative rating I left on him (after encountering him crap-flooding random unrelated threads just to harass people who raised an alarm on this stuff.

(apparently I'm supposed to be scared that he and his sketchy cronies will negative rate me on the forum, oh noes)
.....Really?

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:08:43 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 01:27:14 AM by .....Really?

The guy is a loony. I've lost count of how many nonsensical postings he's made on behalf of BAN on the scam accusation thread. I see he has now neg-rep'd anyone who has posted on the thread, as well as some who have simply asked him to shut up elsewhere on other threads..... Roll Eyes

I'm afraid you might be getting a few emails from people he neg-rep'd for no reason asking if you can remove them, starting with me..... Cheesy Cheesy

What a clown..... Tongue

I don't really see them the way you guys are saying. I have been mining there since it started and well they are really far better than any pool out there. In terms of transparency, they are really transparent. Why do you guys have so much against them ?

Maybe this will help you:

Proven fake pics.
Proven fake user accounts.
s0br refusing/unable to answer a single question.
thephawner refusing/unable to answer a single question.
Deleted comments/evidence from pool thread.
Pool thread still locked.
Barrage of insults from the same few BAN shills, ongoing.
Etc, etc.......

I see no transparency there.......

Have a read of the scam thread, you'll see what I mean........ Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:59:19 AM

I see no transparency there.......

Ah, but your forgetting about the customer support:

Transparency at it's finest....... Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:04:39 AM

One of the people seemingly involved (fire000) who was attacking everyone negative is now flooding my mailbox with demands that I remove the negative rating I left on him (after encountering him crap-flooding random unrelated threads just to harass people who raised an alarm on this stuff.

(apparently I'm supposed to be scared that he and his sketchy cronies will negative rate me on the forum, oh noes)

Hi gmaxwell there a scam thread re you Smiley   HAVE A NICE DAY ps have the balls to post ya scam claims under your own ID you gave yourself away Smiley I will leave it at that till ya trip yourself up more Smiley   But a few will put 2 and 2 together what fake id you are hiding behind with some research Smiley GOOD look for a MOD Smiley
fire000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

Ps if anyone looking for the scam thread on the mod it can be found here and there an moral issue to be debated in there...  Re the trust rating system and how it should be used....   If been interesting to see what the views of 2 MODS has been vs the users to this point both in that thread and in an PM Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825856.0
fire000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:22:16 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 07:35:08 AM by fire000

Yup. And after the amount of name calling & childish insults the BAN shills posted - they can stay on IRC too  Wink

If you look back on your posts you are in the fact the one that has started the name calling and personal threats etc all they did was finally drop to your level...

Just one example of your fine work "

.....Really?
Activity: 70
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore
Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink"

PS A NUMBER OF US REPORTED THIS FINE EXAMPLE OF YOUR HANDY WORK THERE REALLY AND WELL the mods left it there and we NOW KNOW WHY Smiley   This is just one of the many fine examples of your down outright personal attacks against BAN members and it admin which you started way back in aug and still going with them now change the record as it so old it not funny Smiley

The MODS could of put a stop to the BS months ago in the BAN pool thread BUT HAVE CHOSEN TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO IT TO THIS POINT rather than deal with it when it was 1st report countless times by many ban members but it appears the MODS SUPPORTS THIS TYPE OF BEHAVING IN THIS FORUM by it users and even DISH out BS ratings on users defending themself against these actions of this member in question I WONDER WHY a quick look at the MOD ID and a couple of the fake ids it NOT hard to spot  Wink

To your last effort "Tip Of The Day: The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really."

LMAO it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A HUMAN RIGHT so you can not tell NO ONE " The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really."  As everyone is allowed a voice....  Just yet another example of your fine work .....    Also one has the right to post in this forum if they choose with out downright threats been made against them as you have done a number of times against myself and other members of BAN....   Which there is many example of your handy work of both personal threats and threats of violence against people.....

Again " it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A HUMAN RIGHT so you can not tell NO ONE"

It also up to you to prove your FUD claims NOT the BAN POOL NOR IT OWNER as it innocence to proven guilty..   AS of yet you have not dropped one bit of prove anywhere that can not be shoot down as FUD on your part by many different users YET you keep going on with ya FUD attacks etc...   IF you were so sure of your self you would of taken the pool ops offer up that he made about 6-8 weeks ago to go see a lawyer and collected a size-able  bounty for it have you taken this offer up Huh?   NO  I think that says it all and what this is on your part change the record as it growing OLD NOW Smiley 

Have a nice day Smiley   Kiss Kiss Kiss
fire000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:14:47 PM by fire000

PS FOR THE MODS I LOVE THE DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE on moving or locking threads if one attacks the P2 it locked straight up YET one attacks BAN as here it left Smiley    GOT to love the MOD that behind the FAKE id in really Smiley   PS there enough proof around the place to link the MOD to the really ID if one chooses to look  Wink AND also the actions of this mod and what he been doing with the threads re the P2 pool etc vs the BAN ones...   GOOD LOOK THAT A MOD IS HIDING BEHIND A FAKE ID AND ATTACKING POOLS MAKING PERSONAL THREATS AGAINST OTHER USERS ETC WITH OUT HAVING THE BALLS TO DO IT IN THEIR OWN ID

Also the MOD I am referring to may also want to think about the UN charter of human rights before they going posting things on users in future and deal with all parties NOT ONE as one does have the right to defend Just in case you need it the UN basic human right charter can be found here it may pay to read it sometime as everyone has the right to defend they have the right to free speech they have the right to not cope abuse threats etc eg the 2 examples that were highlighted above of many that REALLY and OTHERS  have dished out for months to a few BAN pool members and admin BUT you as an MOD have supported for months quite happily and even jumped on the bandwagon NOW There is that many examples of P2 pool users attacking myself and other BAN members for months all we DONE in each and every case is defend our self's NOT the other WAY around as you claim in your BS trust RATING there enough proof all over this forum of this....    

Just in case you need it the UN basic human right charter

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

just a quote from the preamble of the long doc linked above.....

"PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms, "

You may want to think about this the next time you try to tell someone to f off or threaten them etc as you have in this forum a few times to people replying to you....    They also have the right to defend themselves etc.....     Maybe think long and hard there about what this DOC is and what power it carrys with it the next time countless users report posts of abuse and threats and act on them and not turn a blind eye etc

PS to this part of the above post by the mod in question with the fake account attacking the BAN pool I would be very carefully what you claim has happen here in the past re all this and ya BS claims.....     As there countless BAN members that can shoot ya down I will start be saying think long and hard about this part of your post

"(after encountering him crap-flooding random unrelated threads just to harass people who raised an alarm on this stuff."  AS countless BAN members would have records of reporting posts of really and others eg cath etc when they 1st started on the ban pool back in AUG and you doing nothing re these reports you are the one that BASICALLY has said to these USERS go for it cause as MUCH TROUBLE AS YOU CAN so I would be very carefully what you claim etc as I have said here it not hard to link YOU to THE FAKE accounts and also your lack of respond to the issues when they should of been dealt with months ago Smiley   SO you may want to go back through each and every report you have got from any BAN members as you will FIND the BAN members reported a number of these users on countless times very early in the piece well before we had to turn to the above methods which you are basically saying look if it a BAN members we will attack them BUT if it A MOD OR P2 user we going to turn a blind eye TOO there is that many examples and time stamps all over the forum that quite clearly show this....   AND squash your BS CLAIMS of "This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy."  As it been the other way around....  

SO I would be VERY carefully on your claims in future as IF need be I will dump things TO HAVE YOU REMOVED AS A MOD as there enough proof to take ya out and your lack of actions and the hiding behind FAKE IDS and protecting these users in question it either what apply for one group users apply for others or it does not apply at ALL. NOT it apply's for some and NOT others as has been happening for months NOW Smiley  

HAVE A NICE DAY and I have noticed the mod in question has been on line BUT ducking for cover and staying right away the 2 public threads wonder why Smiley Smiley  
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

I just noticed this on the scam thread, left on the above users trust rating:

Pretty much sums up BAN, it's admin & all their various aliases/shills I reckon  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

It's kind of sad that the antics of a few vocal users keep following any mention of BAN everywhere. At this point I have no idea what their point or motivations are but I can't see a point to it all by now.

For what's it worth, regardless of whether there was someone posting fake pics of miners or not, I did get the Antminer S3 that I was promised as a result of the BAN giveaway and a lot of other folks did so as well. There was a user from Netherlands that got the BTC value of the Antminer S3 as well and now that the contest has been over for 2 months people still just talk about that rather than concentrate on the great payouts which is really what it should be all about. Sad but what the heck...

.....Really?

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:09:45 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 06:33:44 PM by .....Really?

I'm not sure I understand your statement correctly.

Are you saying it's OK for a pool to scam & that you think it's sad that people get upset and talk about it?

Which vocal group are you referring to exactly? The small group of people from BAN (fire000 above included) who have constantly peppered the scam accusation page with abuse, hatred, childish comments and excuses for the admin who never bothered to turn up after promising to look into it?  Or the group of people who stated their concerns to the community about what they did?

In any case, it would probably be more appropriate to post your comments about it in the scam page, as this thread was purely a question that I believe has been answered clearly already.

silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:17:42 PM

I had a longer answer ready to post but you know what? It's not worth it. Though I do wish to clarify that I think fire000 is just as bad if not worse. With the way he acts I think he does more harm to BAN than anyone and even wonder if he's not just a troll account...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: