Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatever happened to Bitcoin Affiliate Network?  (Read 23646 times)
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:42:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 01:23:40 AM by ckolivas

LOL I think data and numbers speak for themsleves here on the p2pool   Lets see up to day 18 now and it NOW RUNNING AT LESS THAN 50 percent the rigs EXPECTED EARN I would call that a scam wouldn't you that a pool is paying out 50 percent under a rigs expected earn OR a majorally flawed payout system which is the case in the P2 set up Smiley....    And each passing day the numbers are getting worst Smiley   and the numbers and data just keeps getting longer and longer on the above BTC address and node etc....   BUT then again you would not KNOW what facts and data are given your track record of baseless FUD Smiley

Huh Words fail me......

Your inane & unintelligible ramblings make other BAN shills look mildly clever. You should post your amusing & misguided p2pool hate rhetoric on your p2pool scam accusation thread where it belongs, so that it can be ignored along with your other explosions of verbal diarrhoea - link below in case you've forgotten where it is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786309.0

Or you can post on the p2pool thread of course - I'm sure they will have a laugh about it with you, before kicking you off again.....and again  Roll Eyes

S0br really played his ace letting you out your cage....... Cheesy

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
mcdougle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:47:01 PM

As someone who has followed this libelous tour de force (somewhat quietly) since before ....Really? Roll Eyes and his many alts came on scene I can say that assaults of this breadth and ferocity usually have a trail of breadcrumbs leading back to one of the proverbial 7 Deadly Sins, i.e. mammon. 

Is it just me or does anyone else get an inkling of broad, high level collusion on a grand, almost antitrust like scale?

-Who profits directly or indirectly from BAN being marginalized?

-Do the profit strings resulting from BAN defamation cross those of this forum?

-How many alts does the person behind ....Really? Shocked actually have?

-Why does striking evidence of a mod going thoroughly sour only produce more BAN attacks?

Just questions for informational purposes only. There does however seem to be a decidedly insufficient level of "like-minded" historical behavior directed towards other pools. When Legends move in unison, you have to ask yourself why... The evidence of BAN improprieties noted in this forum since August '14 does not offer sufficient cause for this to happen, IMO.

Follow the money gentlemen/ladies, if it doesn't lead to the truth, it will lead to who murdered the truth.

Now back to shadow mode for a few months to allow the Anti-BAN alts to attack the shadows. I know you ....Really? and friends. I know who you are and what you are about. Bitcoin is new and fresh, but your false message and contrived insult is as old as the sunrise.

The views and opinion expressed in this post are solely those of this BAN shill/noob and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views or opinions of this website or its sponsors, its agents, and their respective licensees, successors, or assigns.
.....Really?

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:30:34 PM

Hello s0br mcdougle,

You have posted 29 times with this account, 27 of which are in BAN threads - that's 93% of your posts with this account. Try and use an account that you haven't used for a while & that hasn't got a history of only BAN posts next time, if you have any left that is...... Roll Eyes

You're pathetic.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
bolehvpn

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

I have used BAN for months and although there have been some payout issues due to site upgrades opening tickets with them have always resolved the issue.

I have since moved most of my miners to P2Pool for ethical reasons and cause I like maintaining my own node but my Tube Miners (which don't work on P2Pool) are still happily hashing there and giving the expected payout.

Do I understand why BAN offers such good rates? No. But have they been fraudulent so far? Nope. Unstable at times but seriously the payouts have been consistent and demonstrably fair except for a few incidences when there were issues (which were disclosed publicly).

BolehVPN [Offshore, no log VPN|Accepts BTC, DASH and XEM]
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:32:21 PM

If I like to use BAN's mining pool, does that make me a BAN shill or BANster?

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:39:21 PM

If I like to use BAN's mining pool, does that make me a BAN shill or BANster?

LoL yup. You will also be accused of not being able to do basic math. But heck the payments keep coming every two hours.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:21:49 PM

You will also be accused of not being able to do basic math.

When someone says that 1% out of 25 bitcoins is 40%, what would you call it? A math professor?

Luckily everyone can see through a lie like that. It's worse with the things that are believable to newbies and confuse the hell out of them. It's a good thing I don't run Bitcointalk. I would wear out the ban hammer.  Grin

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:14:28 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 11:44:56 PM by aurel57

When someone says that 1% out of 25 bitcoins is 40%, what would you call it? A math professor?

Luckily everyone can see through a lie like that. It's worse with the things that are believable to newbies and confuse the hell out of them. It's a good thing I don't run Bitcointalk. I would wear out the ban hammer.  Grin

I have never made such a remark, but have been accused of not able to comprehend basic math due to the fact that I mine at BAN and the pool can not keep paying the 10% bonus forever. (Even though nobody can show where the pool  ever said they will pay the bonus forever). All I do know is the pool does pay me every 2 hours and the pool did send me a winning S3 miner from the drawing.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:07:04 AM

Ah, I thought you were referring to something else in this thread.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:45:16 PM

Ah, I thought you were referring to something else in this thread.

fair enough
mcdougle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:11:02 AM

Luckily everyone can see through a lie like that. It's worse with the things that are believable to newbies and confuse the hell out of them. It's a good thing I don't run Bitcointalk. I would wear out the ban hammer.  Grin

Although I do not know to what discussion you refer, you seem more than willing to step out of the shadows of tenure and take a pugnacious swing at the closest passer by.   So, uhh, what's a guy to do(?), litigatis , i pugnam and I'll point out where you put the dunce cap on and walked right past the painfully oblious reason for the Forrest Gump stat.

If anyone ever said "1% out of 25 bitcoins is 40%", absolutely no one with an intellect equal to or greater than Forrest Gump's would think that statement is a lie. The math in that statement could not hide anything because it makes no sense at all. You can not use gibberish to deceive; the deceiving premise in fact must mean something for it to be incorrectly considered anything.

The statement above must find harbor in one of the following:
1. It was never said
2. What was said was miss quoted
3. Whoever said it was so delirious that when he thought apple, he said Elvis is alive!
4. The statement was uttered by everyone's favorite Forrest Gump like celebrity, the master of "throw it and see if it sticks", and the only person to have more alts than Sibil, none other than .....Really? the Super Shill!
5. Dr. Haribo hasn't been out of the lab since 1999.

Lol .....Really? and his alts are really gonna get their panties in a bunch this time. The boy's skin is as thin as a genuine egg roll wrapper.

(...Ready on the right? Ready on the left? All ready on the firing line. Shooters, you may commence firing now that your target has appeared...)
eleuthria
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:57:23 AM

He was referring to the math prodigy known as cyberpiony, who has no clue how PPLNS works and therefor assumes it's a scam even though most PPLNS pools offer the statistics needed for any user to audit how their reward was calculated if they have the desire to do so (and a functional brain).

cyberpiony (to DrHaribo): "So tell me respected leader in pools and software developments what is the real need for any pool to have to make 40% or more of the BTC per block mined in order to be a truly profitable pool?"

Obviously he didn't say" 1% of 25 bitcoins is 40%", but based on the rest of cyberpiony's posts (and that one in particular, located on page 2), it definitely read like it was directed at his pool (Bitminter, which runs PPLNS @ 1% fee).

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
DrHaribo
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 10:30:27 AM

mcdougle, I'm not stepping out of the shadows from being in the lab since 1999. I'm actually active on bitcointalk almost every day and have been for three and a half years. So I don't know where that is coming from.

Am I taking "a pugnacious swing at the closest passer by"? I wanted to say two things:

1. PPLNS pools do not take 40% of the mining income. Obviously a zero-fee pool that also pays out transaction fees will be paying out 100% of the mining income, so it cannot be keeping 40%.

2. It's ok to ask questions if something strange and unusual is going on. If people tell you to shut up or only give you nonsense answers that intend to confuse you, that's a good reason to become more skeptical than you already were.

People post things that make bitcointalk a bad and unfriendly environment, and full of lies that confuse people who are new to mining and new to bitcoin.

Maybe people are allowed to act like assholes. But I am also allowed to take pugnacious swings at assholes. Any time I feel like it.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4508
Merit: 1819

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:16:38 PM

blah blah blah ... no one would say that.

Any yet ...
Read the comment below from the fool cyberpinoy where he DID say that.

I'm objecting to the behavior of some people in this thread, and arguments that make no sense whatsoever. If that means I'm in a lynch mob I'll have to get some rope.

So tell me respected leader in pools and software developments what is the real need for any pool to have to make 40% or more of the BTC per block mined in order to be a truly profitable pool? Is there really a need to make that much while that pool sticks it to the miners actually getting them that profit.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:18:01 PM

Oh the wonderful Kano, Mr no one can pay 10% bonuses beasue its a lie and its impossible, but then turns around andsays he can pay 300% earnings to his loyal members. I   ahhh......... i was just skimmming thru, and you had to bring my name up didnt you. So what is it, are you mad because I am not afraid to call your bluff and show your members how rich they are making you, is that what gets under your skin? For those of you who honestly think a PPLNS pool was not so profitable and really makes 0% because it says they have a 0% fees please ask yourself why do so many pools use that system? If it was not profitable how could they pay their website fees, how could they be able to keep things running? It does have a 0% fee and a 40% or probably more like CEX.io profit margin tho.

Forget thier idiocized math and calculations, take how many shares were put into a block that the pool has paid on, X number of shares times whatever their payout is per share, then ad all the shares up from all the miners that got paid on one of their paid shifts, subtract that number from 25 BTC and you have your PPLNS profit margin. CEX.io makes 21.7 BTC per block when all of their members combined only get paid 3.3 BTC per block solved and that was on 60PHS of power during the time I did that calculation( which was based on my earnings from my machines I had pointed there). The ONLY time a PPLNS pool is not drastically profitable is if they would solve 2 or 3 blocks per payout shift but much like CEX when things like that happen you see funny unexplainable results for your equipment pointed there.

40% was an estimated guess based on my calculations done by CEX.io and to be honest I would bet its higher than that.

DrHaribo
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

CEX.io is not a mining pool, it's a mining rental service with huge maintenance fees. I have yet to see a PPLNS pool with maintenance fees.

It looks like your issue is with cloud mining, not PPLNS.

OhMyCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:52:24 AM

CEX.io is not a mining pool, it's a mining rental service with huge maintenance fees. I have yet to see a PPLNS pool with maintenance fees.

It looks like your issue is with cloud mining, not PPLNS.

CEX.io is more of an exchange now rather than a mining pool.
DrHaribo
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

CEX.io is more of an exchange now rather than a mining pool.

It never was a mining pool anyway. But I see what you mean, people buy cloud mining there not to actually mine but hope to sell it to newbies at a higher price.

djroadking

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:19:38 PM

I've dabbled with Bitcoin Affiliate Network some lately but since the bonus isn't much it might not even be worthy continuing mining on the pool... Back to Slush for a bit?

<a href="http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=c5f9adca1f79">MoonBit - The Bitcoin Faucet When You Decide When To Claim</a>
.....Really?

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:49:41 PM

Now then.........

Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

Here is complete list and dates of what we've shipped:

23/05/2014 1 x Prospero X-1 (100Ghash/second) Hosting: 5 days (FREE)
20/06/2014 117 x ATX To DC Power Adapter
20/06/2014 5 x Prospero X-1 (100Ghash/second)
04/07/2014 100 x PSU (100 x USA cable)
08/07/2014 50 x X-1(Without PSU/ Cable)
15/07/2014 100 x X-1 , 200 x X-1 PSU
17/07/2014 1608 x Minions for BAS3957, BAS1293, BAS1953 , BAS1997, BAS2408, BAS2915, BAS1015, BAS1064 8 x Minersource X3 #MSX38 14 x Minersource X1
19/07/2014 1 x X-3 (1T) #MSX30.5
26/07/2014 50 x X-1, with PSU, without cable
01/08/2014 1 x X-3 ( two cases), with PSU, cables
06/08/2014 30 x X-1 with PSU
18/08/2014 72 x X-1 ( without PSU, without cable) (one pallet) , 144 x X-1 ( without PSU, without cable) (two pallets)
17/09/2014 60 X1 With PSU no cable, 40 X1 Without PSU and Cable
25/09/2014 40 X PSU X-1
29/09/2014 32 X-3 4 Pallets
30/09/2014 34 X-3 4 Pallets
22/10/2014 15 X-3 PSU replacement
11/11/2014 137 X-3

The last package has been obtained through defrauding our customer support department. The stolen merchandise is with Bitcoin Affiliate Network in Las Vegas, Nevada. They are aware that the merchandise is stolen yet they ignore communications with us. We are in discussion with the Police.
Fedex tracking number: 806214740987 https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=806214740987&language=en&cntry_code=us
Total shipment weight: 8, 487.8 lbs / 3, 850 kgs

Complete list of tracking numbers:

UPS H9469374599
UPS H9450551164
UPS 1ZT6T450E140305549
DHL 89 2820 7024
DHL 9452660641
DHL 9452651924
DHL 7544715802
DHL 5246818334
DHL 3085703810
DHL 5763361203
DHL 15 3323 3575
DHL 15 8356 5852
DHL 15 8357 6094
DHL 4503870825
DHL 7517677506
DHL 2288799203
DHL 2485267934
DHL 3347472940
FEDEX 806214740987

Why does it not surprise me that BAN (BitcoinAffiliateNetwork) are involved in this?

I opened a scam accusation against them ages ago about their phony "giveaway" of miners to fake user accounts many months ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0

After a barrage of insults from s0br/ThePhwner & their multiple aliases, s0br locked the BAN pool thread after deleting evidence & went AWOL from the scam thread & this forum for about 2 months - before popping up again with another BAN pool thread with claims of transparency, bonuses, regular payouts etc, etc, - all of which has proven to be false again.

BTW, guess who advertised BAN on his "trustworthiness guide" thread knowing that they were confirmed scammers?  Yup, our good friend poop-dawg........ Roll Eyes

Come on s0br/ThePhwner & all your fake alises - bring it on. Tell me I was wrong  Roll Eyes

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMING THIEVING LYING POOL!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: