Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinssource + BobSurPlus + The Ultimate XStealthcoin Scam - History of Altcoins  (Read 4292 times)
EmilioNab (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:20:33 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 01:22:35 AM by malevolent

There is a Pattern to follow every time one market gets dumped or pumped,
every smart investor knows it.

But times are changing, groups of criminals are gathering together to get
your bitcoins every day, and this last one charade, can be recognized
as one of the most epic underground works being done.

The business is simple, on the outside it involves a biased media reporters,
a pump and dump group, and a Coin Community.

Underground the truth is more ugly and smartly manipulated,
The truth is It is only a pump and group behind it, it works in a smart
way, but smart does not mean legal or ethical of course, we've all learned that

It works like this:

BobSurPlus already owns a group of pump and dump where the requirements are BTC (as you could imagine) and New bitcointalk accounts, so they could work as a team under a schedule, this one could work for 2 stages.  

stage 1 :  Target asset (example: Stealthcoin)  they together start hyping and promoting to make it look as if the asset were building a "community" (one can really see a community of 30 people on their IRC and they are only fighting each other, the dev does not care and never visits or interact with their IRC community at all) but it creates the "false impression" of having a community to attract investors.

stage 2:  Troll teams: This ones cover mainly 2 great functions in the team:

a) They send their troll teams to fud and create chaos on other coins that they feel threathened with, and they add on their coin tags at twitter when promoting their new asset to hang on the competitors coin pr. The Troll team then attacks the rival coin by all means, either on irc channels, on their threads or creating fake "Xcoin is a scam dont buy" followed by a lot of pics made by this trolls teams who work for the sole purpose of achieving their goals, which are to take your btc. They do this to continue the plan where the market starts to buy their Asset, based only on market perception manipulation, dont even try to ask this teams for white papers or intelectual thinking. (which is a way to recognize their team)

b) When they are working on an asset, and they are starting to get found and losing mommentum, thats when the second goal of the troll team begins, and thats when the 3rd party involved in Scam group starts to work (Coinssource: Biased media reporter with lot of complains of ethics and news manipulation over the bitcoins forums, they charge different non reported prices, so instead of trust if you pay more your coin gets more stars)

And it works this way:

When the Pump and Dump group finds itself losing momentum in their asset, thats when the whole group starts to dump on each others, making a lot of profits in the way, as they were early investors or joined the coin investing by sending their troll groups to lower the asset price.

That's when they send their troll groups to blame the rival coins and it gets supported and released as news in the coinssource site,
that way they try to go out "clean" and always finish saying phrases like "ohh yeah it will be back, i still have a ton of coins".

When the truth is they have already moved on and are working in trolling or entering their next targets.

one can see the work theyve made on some coins already, creating chaos on the communities left behind (the whole purpose of the troll teams, as then they can rebuy lower and just keep repeating the process where investors are not smart enough to realize it)

Last Biased coinssource article, was just a payed (between dump group and them) article excusing the poor technology behind their last pump and dump scheme ( Stealthcoin, which after a bitcoin core dev giving its opinion on the xst whitepaper it dumped like A lot ) and the pseudo news site reported it was only based on fud.   pretty smart, but only to keep stealing bitcoin from working communities where work means innovation, not like this coinssource + bobsurplus charade.

Pretty smart, as now he has its troll team fighting with another coin, one can just go read the last coinssource articles to know how this scam is perfectly cordinated and worked on.

One can visit their IRC channels and see the real communities behind some coins (groups of 30 ppl where most are clone bots of each other and the topics of talk are only "We will go to the moon soon" "nah you are just attacking the coin" bipolar personalities.) or visit the coins github to really know if a coin is innovating in tech or just copy cloning, and even making questions about whitepapers and latest media about your coin of interest.

Investors, just be careful of where you invest, remember to invest in developers and innovation and you will be safe of this kind of groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santoshi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:25:21 PM

Good write up. Should be stickied along how 99.9% of ICO's are basically laundered premine scams.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:35:20 AM

lol, go on updating ., let us know
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:44:50 AM

Stealthcoin Rolex and Stealthcoin Mercedes. Here is your money stealthcoin bagholders  Grin

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/521363162805727232

Now you should buy BitSwift. He needs some hookers and coke too

MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:48:35 AM

Stealthcoin Rolex and Stealthcoin Mercedes. Here is your money stealthcoin bagholders  Grin

Really? That guy is the dev behind stealthcoin ?

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:54:30 AM

No its the pumper bob that bought all XST at 1k and hyped the vaporware together with the dev to 12k and dumped on noobs  Wink

MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:41:36 AM

No its the pumper bob that bought all XST at 1k and hyped the vaporware together with the dev to 12k and dumped on noobs  Wink

Oh right thanks, that explains a lot.

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:00:22 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 09:17:14 AM by BTCwriter

Here we go again. Cloak anon is still crackable and the dev gave up. Stealthcoin dev is still working on with StealthSend and he's updating us often. You can also chat with him here;  https://stealthcoin.slack.com/. Cloak dev is gone. Hondo is decent and seem to be honest, this is why he have all his information verified for 5POD+. No one know who behind cloak and he's just left. If Cloak was worked as promised the price wouldn't drop this bad. No working anon and no OneMarket. If Cloak have working anon and OneMarket as promised then the price is not this low. Please stop blaming on the P&D group and stop your bad intention for Stealthcoin. There is the different and you guys are just bad mouth and spread FUD with Stealthcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182879#msg9182879

fyi Rolex and Mercedes don't cost that much as you might think. Bob Rolex cost only a few thousands on Ebay.
santoshi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:13:29 AM

Posted this yesteday, got deleted.  Boys in the back had us push some buttons; one of the Romanian's daughter's wants one of those new Fiats. Done.  Going to push some pretend buys out, push it up.  They've got another pdf whitepaper ready to go.  Another guy's daughter wants a trip to Tahiti for X-mas. 

I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for this coin.

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about getting some cash.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Bitswift.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-You all do realize the only thing this coin has released is an Android Wallet, a pretty pdf
white paper and that bizarre technobabble thing from yesterday? They had a marketing guy in
here for that; his job was to use as many buzz words as possible while saying nothing.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Swift goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that. 

-We had to reduce the Taylor Swift stuff because her lawyer's found us and laid down the law. People still sneak them in.

-We've always got to refer the coin as "a bunch", "a few", "them", never as "it" or "coin" or "money".

-Put in a pic of our offices in beautiful downtown Poughkeepsie New York.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

we need more evidence to show the relationship.
everyone should be careful.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:57:24 PM

ok boys, you are asking for it again:

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

50% of shadowcoin/shadowcash are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:58:37 PM

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:05:05 PM

doyou ever shut up emiliomann. I see you want to continue the pointless fud war?
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

You got it all wrong bud, check out the coinssource website, they are very open about who they are. I don't see a page with your personal name around for hundreds if not thousands to see/judge.

Implementing these guys in crypto scams is a show of ignorance and gullibility. They work hard to bring you relevant, important and up-to-date information. Being able to predict scams and untrustworthy devs is not an easy task. Their trust index is a step towards combating these things but it's not an end-all solution.

It's going to take many different approaches to stop scams from happening but to point out a group of hard working (not to mention transparent) individuals makes you sound a little paranoid tbh.

Look at all the other crypto news related sites... they have all carried info about scam coins at one point or another. I can assure anyone that the people behind coinssource.com are here for the benefit of the community and I know for a fact the ceo is constantly working on improving the site, the index, articles and his team.

Take some time to research your information before jumping to assumptions. I'm quite proud to say I'm part of a unique team with some very fresh ideas that don't need to involve scams, dishonesty or manipulation. If you would have approached me, I would have loved to talk about the site and what we are working on. Feel free to reach out with any questions, but I can tell you now I won't be playing into ideas of scams or malpractice. I won't even entertain the idea, on the flip side; legitimate questions/concerns are welcome! Smiley

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:09:45 PM

Very interesing

Don Flamenco

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:46:42 AM

Shit - I lost some money on XST after it dumped.  Thanks for his Twitter.  Now I can follow him and see what coins he might be in.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:37:11 AM

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

did you even read the original post? not once did he talk shit about stealthcoin.

he just warned everyone of all the pump and dump bullshit that has been happening lately.

stealthcoin dev may be legitimate. probably is legitimate. but someone malicious pumped the fuck out of the coin in order to create enough buy support to dump all of his earnings on new investors who's interests were peaked by the hype surrounding it on twitter.

the coin itself is not a scam, the hype group pumping it and creating fake support is the scam.

basically: if you see a coin on twitter that has a relatively new genesis block, and is getting tagged in a new tweet every 10 minutes, stay the fuck away.
Alejandro Taquito

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:15:55 AM

Shit - I lost some money on XST after it dumped.  Thanks for his Twitter.  Now I can follow him and see what coins he might be in.

Last tweets said he was on Ural. Pumping it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:11:16 AM

@coinking

WRONG !

They use domain hiding services on all related web sites.

they are not open about who they are.. they are hiding .

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: