Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Bars, Diamonds for Bitcoins (Exchange)?  (Read 1256 times)
MyUsername3 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:57:49 PM

Hi All,

There are too few legitimate places online where you can buy bitcoins with credit card so I am searching for alternative. I would like to know if anyone knows any exchangers or companies who would be willing to get gold bars and/or diamonds for bitcoins of larger quantity? To clarify: I would like to buy gold bars and/or diamonds. AFTER being delivered to the legitimate exchanging company or individual exchanger, he/she/they would check the quality and AFTER that release from ESCROW bitcoins to me. So I am the one who needs bitcoins. Is there any such service around? I know the possibility of www.localbitcoins.com but honestly I have no patience and/or time to ask every single USA citizen who puts up selling bitcoins request post whether or not he/she would accept such items (instead of ''classical'' payment) for providing to me bitcoins AND also whether or nto he/she has or will have soon enough large enough quantity of bitcoins available that match the cost of gold bar and/or diamond. Where could I get such exchange?

I am willing to accept ANY AND EVERY method of credit card ownership verification and identity check such as:

- put the card near the web camera for automated physical card verification (service like jumio.com/netswipe)
- id document and utility bill with or without custom paper+text scan
- holding the id in front of camera where obviously my face matches my id (visible text on id)
- holding the id in front of camera on one hand as well as paper with requested text on another hand
- etc

I know I would do legitimate purchases of gold bars / diamonds and willing to do any kind of identity verification. Since I am card owner, I have nothing to hide BUT obviously escrow for bitcoins is a must. I ALREADY asked some reputable websites that accept credit cards for bitcoins but they are either not located in USA and/or don't accept such items.

So to repeat my question: Is there any such exchanger service? Im pretty sure someone would accept such deal on localbitcoins.com but i really cannot ask every single person the same question.
vigsun

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:59:54 AM

If you use bitcoins to buy gold bullion, but your gold bullion is in delivery, and on the way now, do you rest assured it?
MyUsername3 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:45:09 AM

Can you clarify your question? I take care, via courier tracking id, that diamonds and/or gold bars (preferable diamonds due to lower shipping fee which i also pay) are delivered to the mailing address of bitcoins provider. After they (diamonds/gold bars) are delivered and quality checked so provider of bitcoins confirms everything is real, I expect all those large quantity/ies of bitcoins to be released from escrow to me.
Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:40:44 AM

Can you clarify your question? I take care, via courier tracking id, that diamonds and/or gold bars (preferable diamonds due to lower shipping fee which i also pay) are delivered to the mailing address of bitcoins provider. After they (diamonds/gold bars) are delivered and quality checked so provider of bitcoins confirms everything is real, I expect all those large quantity/ies of bitcoins to be released from escrow to me.
This approach is very dangerous, in my oponion, it is necessary to trade with face-to-face.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:50:50 AM

How would we know that you won't send us glass and lead filled gold?
MyUsername3 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:47:46 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:58:36 PM by MyUsername3

How would we know that you won't send us glass and lead filled gold?

I have never said I would send to any user of this forum anything unless he/she/you would be willing to use localbitcoins.com website for those exchanges. I am asking just for exchanging companies or individuals who would accept such exchange so i am asking who does this? Anyway, to answer your question: as i said, you would release from escrow bitcoins to me AFTER you check the quality of diamonds/gold bars delivered to you. I mentioned this at least three times, now for the fourth time. Obviously it is his/her/their/your responsibility to know what he/she/you is/are checking/confirming. If you (whoever) cannot check the quality on your own, you will obviously go to the closest appropriate location, e.g. certified store to ask for quality check but I am NOT willing to pay or refund the cost of quality check. Such items as gold bars and diamonds will cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars, do some research online and you will see the prices. Being aware it won't be easy to find USA bitcoin user with such quantity of bitcoins available but Im willing to offer for max 15% higher USD price (obviously converted into diamond/gold bar) per 1 btc comparing to the market price - you never know... After I will have to pay all this and even shipping to bitcoin exchanger, I won't further pay quality check, if you (pointing at exchanger and im ASKING for him/her/them) cannot do the quality check on your own, it is your responsibility to do this however you can.

So hopefully someone knows who should I contact.. I spent hours searching for exchangers gathered from:

https://perfectmoney.com/business-partners.html
and
https://www.egopay.com/exchange/

but ended up with the fact that those ones aren't USA based so I didn't even ask further if they do such exchanges also.

This approach is very dangerous, in my oponion, it is necessary to trade with face-to-face.

why dangerous? As i said, i will verify card(s) ownership and my identity to the legitimate certified store and even exchanger. I have nothing to hide because I know credit cards are my and have all documents and application of card ''welcome material'' available for any and all verification purpose.
79thElement

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

Hello MyUsername3!

Our company offer gold for bitcoins with worldwide shipping. We have over 4 years experience in selling gold and other precious metals.
On our website you can see our current bitcoin offer https://bullion79.com But we sell diamonds and jewellery too. We have limit of single transaction- 200k euros/300k usd.
Just let us know what do you need and we gonna provide that service for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820790

MyUsername3 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

Hello MyUsername3!

Our company offer gold for bitcoins with worldwide shipping. We have over 4 years experience in selling gold and other precious metals.
On our website you can see our current bitcoin offer https://bullion79.com But we sell diamonds and jewellery too. We have limit of single transaction- 200k euros/300k usd.
Just let us know what do you need and we gonna provide that service for you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820790

You OFFER/SELL gold/diamonds? Oh my God, I am getting tired of explaining to people what am I looking for. Please read my messages more carefully.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: