Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] New Oneplus One smartphone 64gb + flip cover. Free shipping and Escrow  (Read 3164 times)
dalovar (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:41:42 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 04:06:28 AM by dalovar

—SOLD— Will post another thread if I get another phone or more stuff to sell here. Thank you all Smiley

This is a brand new unlocked —unused— Black Oneplus One 64gb smartphone. It comes with its original boxing, USB charger, wall adapter, sim ejector and a nice black flip cover made by the manufacturer. All in factory-sealed boxes. This phone is only available through an invite system.

Asking price: 0.99 BTC (or $389). I accept offers and escrow

Free shipping to USA and Canada. Works with any carrier including AT&T and T-mobile, phone is unlocked (no contract or carrier-lock).

$29 shipping to: Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Austria, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Portugal.

This is my Cryptothrift auction: https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/smart-phones/new-oneplus-one-64gb-black-lap-cover-free-shipping-3/

• Android authority unboxing video:
http://youtu.be/-foAEtQY8xM?t=18s

• Phone’s specs
Code:
2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 CPU
64 GB of storage
Cyanogen mod (Android Kitkat 4.4 mod)
3 DDR3 RAM
5.5″ Screen
3100 mAh Battery
13 megapixel 6 Lens Camera
4G LTE | GSM | Bluetooth | NFC | WiFi | GPS

dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:12:42 AM

Cryptothrift markeplace has its own escrow. But I'm open to use other escrows. PM me with your suggestions or post here
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:42:27 PM

can u ship to EU ?
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:11:05 PM

Cryptothrift markeplace has its own escrow. But I'm open to use other escrows. PM me with your suggestions or post here

They were hacked, check their main page:

"CryptoThrift has temporarily suspended its escrow service."
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:59:04 AM

can u ship to EU ?
Yes I can ship to 16 countries: United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Austria, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Portugal. For countries other than the US or Canada add $29 for international shipping. I can't ship to non-mentioned countries directly, but you could use an email forwarder.

Whoa, didn't know Crytothrifht's escrow was hacked. What escrow service would you recommend? I've seen other people mention btcrow and btcraven.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

can u ship to EU ?
Yes I can ship to 16 countries: United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Austria, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Portugal. For countries other than the US or Canada add $29 for international shipping. I can't ship to non-mentioned countries directly, but you could use an email forwarder.

Whoa, didn't know Crytothrifht's escrow was hacked. What escrow service would you recommend? I've seen other people mention btcrow and btcraven.

Yes. Pretty sad to hear about cryptothrift. I'd highly recommend monbux. He's highly trustworthy!
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

can u ship to EU ?

Yes. Pretty sad to hear about cryptothrift. I'd highly recommend monbux. He's highly trustworthy!

It is, they are really filling in a gap for the cryptoworld, a great substitute for eBay.

I think I've seen a thread on here somewhere listing all the avaialble escrowers.
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:05:18 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 11:47:32 AM by dalovar

Thanks. I might use monbux services then Smiley saw his trust thread. So.. is anyone buying or do I post on the e.bay D:?
Adjusted the price from 1.06 to 0.99 btc due to the btc price jump.

Edit: Since the BTC price fluctuates, I'm changing the price accordingly
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2219
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:44:19 AM

can you post to switzerland?

space for rent, shilling for sats
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:22:14 AM

can you post to switzerland?

I don't ship to Switzerland directly, but you could use http://www.shipito.com/switzerland or https://www.nzpost.co.nz/ to have the phone shipped from a US shipping address to your country.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:42:44 PM

gonna keep an eye for this..
costaricajoe

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:16:00 AM

Can I pay in cash? with payment for shipping?
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:49:10 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 12:45:46 PM by dalovar

Can I pay in cash? with payment for shipping?

What do you mean 'cash'? To pay me in person? Or what payment method? I'd prefer crypto for online payments to avoid costly fees
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:01:14 AM

$10 OFF!
Reduced the price from $399 to $389 (or 0.99 BTC at current price). Free shipping to the US
dalovar (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:07:32 AM

—Sold— Will keep posting more stuff I have to sell or another phone if I get one. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: