Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feathercoin 0.8.7.0 Released - The NeoScrypt Update - Hardfork block 432,000  (Read 45053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:57:51 AM

Hey, what is everyone getting for Neoscrypt power efficiency? At the wall, and khash per watt?

Why cant you just share your settings with us

Because I'm not using the same kernel, so they would be useless.

I think ive used yours and didnt work on an hynyx card

No, I meant, I'm using code I wrote recently.

And of course you wont share it with the community

I wrote the implementation everyone's using now - 290X used to get under 100kh/s, now it gets over 300kh/s. Boosting it to 600kh/s at this point just raises the diff.

You mean rises the profits
Ombamaq

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:15:48 PM

i cant sync my wallet

please help with the working node
RD965

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:16:25 AM

Hey, what is everyone getting for Neoscrypt power efficiency? At the wall, and khash per watt?

Why cant you just share your settings with us

Because I'm not using the same kernel, so they would be useless.

I think ive used yours and didnt work on an hynyx card

No, I meant, I'm using code I wrote recently.

And of course you wont share it with the community

I wrote the implementation everyone's using now - 290X used to get under 100kh/s, now it gets over 300kh/s. Boosting it to 600kh/s at this point just raises the diff.

You mean rises the profits

How would releasing it raise any profit? Diff would go up to compensate, it always does.

Is this a fool question?

So then just you mine with extra profits, and because noone else knows how to increase the hashrate you can mine at low diff

Nice deal
RD965

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:36:16 AM

That isnt the point
RD965

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:48:14 AM

That isnt the point

What is your point?

That it could be nice for more people to get more out of their graphics cards, and yest I own a gpu farm so would be nice to know
RD965

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:20:36 PM

That isnt the point

What is your point?

That it could be nice for more people to get more out of their graphics cards, and yest I own a gpu farm so would be nice to know

Why? The difficulty would rise, nothing would change.

Keep the greed then retard
RD965

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:23:29 AM

That isnt the point

What is your point?

Why? The difficulty would rise, nothing would change.

Keep the greed then retard

I'm sure you mine not for profit, but just to secure the chain. lol

Sure I have a gpu farm just to support feathercoin and lose money
RD965

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:30:43 AM

Your point?
RD965

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

Your point?

My point is, you're mining and hoping for profit, while calling me greedy because I won't give you something for free because I want to profit. Quite hypocritical, as well as laughable.

I am profiting, I have free electricity, so its you whos probably hoping for profit, which is laughable

You just wont share your info because you dont want to and you want to profit yourself, so thats called greed

You could just say that you dont want to share it instead of giving stupid reasons why you wont do it
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:33:03 PM

Coming soon is neoscrypt for ccminer and nvidia card.
This is a crowd-funded project, donation have to be sent the address in my signature

Details can be found on that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916336.0

hashrate as of today:
gtx980: 495kh/s
gtx780ti: 217kh/s
gtx750ti: 129kh/s

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:00:42 PM

Coming soon is neoscrypt for ccminer and nvidia card.
This is a crowd-funded project, donation have to be sent the address in my signature

Details can be found on that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916336.0

hashrate as of today:
gtx980: 495kh/s
gtx780ti: 217kh/s
gtx750ti: 129kh/s

+1 ... and then some ... Wink

#crysx

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:02:45 PM

"free electricity" someone lives with their mom.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:52:08 AM

Your point?

My point is, you're mining and hoping for profit, while calling me greedy because I won't give you something for free because I want to profit. Quite hypocritical, as well as laughable.

I am profiting, I have free electricity, so its you whos probably hoping for profit, which is laughable

You just wont share your info because you dont want to and you want to profit yourself, so thats called greed

You could just say that you dont want to share it instead of giving stupid reasons why you wont do it

Oh, so you ARE mining for profit. So, if I want to profit, it's greed, but if you want to, it's okay? Gotcha.

+1

hehehe ... ahem ...

i wasnt giggling ... really ... Wink

#crysx

RD965

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:56:47 AM

"free electricity" someone lives with their mom.

Or college. Or fixed apartment power.

So you think a college/apartment can handle a big gpu rig?

You also think thats the only way for free electricity? When I mean free its free

You obviously not electricians  Grin
RD965

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:57:35 AM

Your point?

Oh, so you ARE mining for profit. So, if I want to profit, it's greed, but if you want to, it's okay? Gotcha.

Oh I should be mining for charity then, dont be ridiculous
theclan

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:14:40 AM

After litecoins and other scrypt coins significantly dropped will it affect to neoscrypt coins?
And can someone give me cgminer .bat file for radeon 7970?
WX_Gunny

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:20:41 PM

And can someone give me cgminer .bat file for radeon 7970?

try this
cgminer --neoscrypt --worksize 32 -g 2 --intensity 15 -o server:port -u user -p password
RD965

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:22:10 PM

Your point?

FINALLY, some honesty. Now, you think I should code for charity?

Of course not but then ckolivas has to get money for the miner you use and modify the code

We are supposed to be here to help each other, or do you ask for tips? Tips are given
RD965

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:28:54 PM

Your point?

Of course not but then ckolivas has to get money for the miner you use and modify the code

We are supposed to be here to help each other, or do you ask for tips? Tips are given

People barely give anything - ckolivas open sourced the software, and under the license, I can sell what I want, as long as I give the source to it. Tips amount to maybe one day worth of food for weeks worth of work.

So youre the solitaire huh  Grin
RD965

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:31:13 PM

Your point?

People barely give anything - ckolivas open sourced the software, and under the license, I can sell what I want, as long as I give the source to it. Tips amount to maybe one day worth of food for weeks worth of work.

So youre the solitaire huh  Grin

What is that even supposed to mean?

So if I take you for dinner you share me a zip file?   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: