Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BARAK] Occupy Banks Coins (Israel)  (Read 5298 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:43:14 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2016, 03:10:51 AM by NILIcoin

BARAK COIN

of
 OCCUPY BANKS COINS

OCCUPY BANKS COINS is an alternative credit system in which individuals and organizations can issue coins created as self-credit to support their activity.

While regular banks hold a monopoly on credit production, given to them by the power of our states,
the OCCUPY BANKS COINS is going to be the first bank of its kind to issue self-credit, employ free market mechanism built on opens-source code, make loans free of interest charge, and run as a decentralized organisation

The goal of OCCUPY BANKS COINS is to provide self-credit issuers, with coin services and management, and  become the social network which back these coins. Also to serve as a live functioning model of an alternative to the abusive bank system practices.

The first coin BARAK COIN is issued to credit the activists participating in the activities initiated by Barak Cohen. Barak is an Israeli lawyer and a hard line activist in the 'Occupy' ecosystem. He lead the foundation of an activist group which targeting  major banks CEOs, challenging them to take personal responsibility on behalf of the injustice caused under their leadership by their bank's actions.

The controversial actions got the attention of the media and eventually the shareholders who just recently filed a lawsuit against the Leumi Bank and it's directors .  
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/12/29/in-400m-bank-leumi-tax-evasion-settlement-who-was-willful/
 http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/25/us-bank-leumi-lawsuit-idUSKBN0KY0IH20150125

The group https://www.facebook.com/fightbank?pnref=story which have been very active and effective in the past few months has launched a crowed funding campaign on the Israeli crowed funding platform, Mimoona https://www.mimoona.co.il/Projects/2583

The BARAK COIN campaign is going to tie directly into the fundraising campaign as well as to the activists actions.
The coin will be the first use case demonstrating a direct link between services rendered and a currency which represent the community interest.
As describe below, all coins will get into circulation only as a payment on work, services or products which benefit the Coin-community's goals.

IMPLEMENTATION STEPS OF BARAK COIN

A chosen board of trustee will hold a multisig wallet of the coins. All coins will enter the market only as a reword payed on investment into the" occupy" ecosystem:

1 Fiat donations through the crowed funding channel of Mimoona will be reworded with BARAK COIN.
2 Activists will be reworded on their activity with  BARAK COIN.
3 Any direct product donations will be reworded with  BARAK COIN.
4 Anyone working with in the ecosystem, in marketing and implantation will be reworded in  BARAK COIN.
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:44:48 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:27:06 PM by cryptowest

>series

Edit: Oh well, at least its not another volume draining ICO.

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

You must be really bored with all these low-quality releases.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Its time for training yiddish? Huh
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

what language is it ? or another IPO in foreign language Tongue
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:10:01 PM

the image can be more clear or professional ?
dev~
tlackyang

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:19:19 PM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

***GlowCoin - The Cryptocurrency of tomorrow***
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:04:46 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 05:38:00 PM by NILIcoin

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/25/us-bank-leumi-lawsuit-idUSKBN0KY0IH20150125
Now is the time to start creating an alternative. Banks are loosing trust of shareholders. and a crypto-currency alternative will be the answer. This coin and the action behind it ties the two together.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:24:22 PM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

The time will be set soon, now that the lawsuit is shaping up. and election time in Israel is coinciding... will be very interesting..... (will announce the time within a week)

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:58:48 PM

i support anything for Israel !

ill consider supporting you my mitzvah for the week

YAY!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

occupy?  thats the speciality of israel occupying like Palestinian territories.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:52:07 PM

What happened to Coca-Cola coin and Disney Coin? Tongue
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:19:35 AM

I know eh!  Need more material!  I'm almost finished my paper on narcissistic personality disorder, just need some key quotes for the summation.  Something about the reincarnation of Picasso would be perfect.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:04:11 AM

Both are very much alive and well, Actually following the show in NYC I was asked to join and help develop the scheme for a platform that will serve to unify coupons gift-cards and such, into a brand currency. It is not meant to be decentralized platform or open source. How ever it is shaping to be very close to the first stage which will enable self credit in a form of a currency the way I demonstrated with my coins. It is a real link to make the future real Coca-coal coin.
 My Coins are going to get their artistic value eventually. Real value is a thing that developed as one demonstrate the ability to produce something to back the coin. Pump and damp can not sustain itself without substance. I concentrate on creating the substance that I can produce.

The Occupy coin was created to back the substance created by the activity of  raising awareness to banking system methods of abuse and fight them. It is made to be used as self credit for activists. It is still just an idea in development and the coins will not become live unless the project is able to take off.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:11:12 AM

occupy?  thats the speciality of israel occupying like Palestinian territories.

When currency is tied to nationality thus territory,  occupying become nasty . When currency will become the choice of the individual, occupation will be nothing but a transient state describing the moment, while homes and land will be a natural right of every living being.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:04:48 AM

is this associated with occupy.net ?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:02:16 PM

is this associated with occupy.net ?

Not yet, But is is a great idea to offer that as a model in there. thanks.
I need to work out a few more details of operating it. keeping in mind that the aim is to provide activist money which they can use in the grocery and to pay rent. There are a few ways to go about it. The platform of occupy.net is calling for a more global approach, while the one I was thinking of was more localized.
jason miner

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

dev is too busy managing multiple coins at the same time Huh
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:37:20 AM

dev is too busy managing multiple coins at the same time Huh

Indeed. since all my developments are monetary models developments, It is about using the beautiful tools so many talented developers are creating and apply them to our social and economic structure.

Since the scope of such change is much to great for most to participate in at that early stage, or even to simply comprehend it, I came to a conclusion that  the approach of "build it and they will come" is the best. But having no "corn field" at my disposal other then my time and conviction, I started by making the coins, explaining them and working on creating the real substance that will give it its real value. This last part of value means producing a product, goods or services, that have a market and is for sell using these coins.

Since all these products need to be legal and need a market, it cant be created over night, and is not made to be pumped and dumped.
My art coins like the Coca-Cola Coin and the Disney coins are created to illustrate the idea as a whole while eventually built up an art related value. The Occupy Banks Coins are coins made to serve as self-credit for activists, and the community participation is essential in order to built that value. Since I am well familiar and been involve with the local activists community as well as the local bitcoin community. I may have the  tools and connection to make that a live and functioning coin. and I intend to try and do that .

But as I said,  there are opportunities opened up to take my brand's currency ideas to the next level , So yes Im busy trying to get that materializing. Only Once I will have the capacity to move this BARAK Coin forward in the local community, it will go on the air. I estimate that it can happened with in the next few months. Since there is very low risk involved in such social centered coin, not big law issues have to be resolved and no big money need to be invested.

And though brand currency should in the long run solve all the banking system abusive practices, it will be very useful to built  strong civil powers to create a real viable sustainable currency market.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:57:24 PM

Why the hell are you launching all these coins? 
It's getting pretty ridiculous.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: