Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Jam loans  (Read 4447 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:57:14 PM

The silver would be sold to cover the loan if I didn't repay.

Don't believe it.  You've made sure to verify as little info as possible on btcjam, now you are coming here and insulting this community with such bullshit.

You are untrustworthy.

Well no offense but I have been in this community a few days longer than you according to our registration dates.

I don't have as many posts but I also don;t go around accusing people of scams for no reason.

I am very trustworthy and if you bothered to actually take the time to search my name you would see that.

It all boils down to collateral. The vast majority of those gambling or cloud rental requests you posted about go unfilled, in case you have not noticed. Either put up adequate collateral which can be held by a trusted third party, or close this thread.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:13:53 PM

Don't believe it.  You've made sure to verify as little info as possible on btcjam, now you are coming here and insulting this community with such bullshit.

You are untrustworthy.

Well no offense but I have been in this community a few days longer than you according to our registration dates.

I don't have as many posts but I also don;t go around accusing people of scams for no reason.

I am very trustworthy and if you bothered to actually take the time to search my name you would see that.

It all boils down to collateral. The vast majority of those gambling or cloud rental requests you posted about go unfilled, in case you have not noticed. Either put up adequate collateral which can be held by a trusted third party, or close this thread.

I asked in another thread if it would be ok to post a BTCjam loan here and was told yes. I don't think any BTCjam loans require collateral which makes that both good and bad.

In another situation if it was a larger loan I would have no problem sending collateral, as I have said with this loan since it is so small and the collateral would be actual silver coins it would not make sense to send these coins back and forth through the mail because of the weight and amount of postage that would be involved.

I simply posted a listing that I had on BTCjam and thought maybe someone here would be interested.

I am not a scammer or a dishonest person and hopefully you can tell that just from a simple google search of my username MRBONG411

I wish that VOD guy would research more before just leaving negative feedback for people. What he did to me now with my feedback was just insane.

I mean what was my master plan here? Register this account back in 2011 when bitcoins were just $2 each and also register the user name MRBONG411 all over the internet years ago on various forums and message boards and websites just so I could ask for a half a bitcoin loan now and take off to a private island?

I mean really?

I won't be closing this thread because I have just as much of a right to post here as anyone else and I have not broken any rules.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

You are untrustworthy.

I asked in another thread if it would be ok to post a BTCjam loan here and was told yes. I don't think any BTCjam loans require collateral which makes that both good and bad.

In another situation if it was a larger loan I would have no problem sending collateral, as I have said with this loan since it is so small and the collateral would be actual silver coins it would not make sense to send these coins back and forth through the mail because of the weight and amount of postage that would be involved.

I simply posted a listing that I had on BTCjam and thought maybe someone here would be interested.

I am not a scammer or a dishonest person and hopefully you can tell that just from a simple google search of my username MRBONG411

I wish that VOD guy would research more before just leaving negative feedback for people. What he did to me now with my feedback was just insane.

I mean what was my master plan here? Register this account back in 2011 when bitcoins were just $2 each and also register the user name MRBONG411 all over the internet years ago on various forums and message boards and websites just so I could ask for a half a bitcoin loan now and take off to a private island?

I mean really?

I won't be closing this thread because I have just as much of a right to post here as anyone else and I have not broken any rules.

You may not have broken any rules but to steer your loan to another site where there is no recourse if default occurs is not generally well received, as you found out. Akin to someone plastering yard sale posters on a billboard you paid for.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:32:52 PM

Ooops this isn't even my thread to close sorry. Thought I was posting in the thread that I had made.

I know there are lots of scams out there but that's why people research and do their due diligence before investing I would hope here or on BTCjam or anywhere. To do what VOD does and jut blindly accuse everyone of being a scammer, well that's just wrong and in my opinion a lazy way of doing things.

Had he done his research he would have seen I actually was a member here before he was and I have been online with my same username for a very long time.

I actually just googled my name after I told everyone else to and came across an add from bitcoinclassifieds from like almost 4 years ago. I had some DVDs listed back then for half a bitcoin. What a deal. Wish I had sold some but then back then bitcoins weren't what they are worth now.

The point is I was registered there with the same username and even have a good feedback from the owner. Now that alone maybe isn't worth much but when you combine it with other parts of my digital footprint I think it should be apparent I am not a scammer.

I think its great you guys look out and try to protect people from scams and dishonest people but with some perhaps you need to look deeper.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:33:57 PM

It also sucks now everytime I post I see that big red negative 6 next to my name.

How can that VOD guy leave me a negative 6? Why not like a negative 1?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:43:36 PM

It also sucks now everytime I post I see that big red negative 6 next to my name.

He is on the Default Trust list.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:22:16 AM

Had he done his research he would have seen I actually was a member here before he was and I have been online with my same username for a very long time.

You started posting 2 months ago - first post was to verify your BTCJam account.

The fact that you are continuing to advertise your btcscam loan shows you don't care about this account.  Once you get you 0.5btc you'll simply abandon this account.

If you actually cared about this account, you would have said "sorry guys, didn't realize you were serious about collateral, I'll remove my request."   Undecided 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:36:31 AM

You started posting 2 months ago - first post was to verify your BTCJam account.

The fact that you are continuing to advertise your btcscam loan shows you don't care about this account.  Once you get you 0.5btc you'll simply abandon this account.

If you actually cared about this account, you would have said "sorry guys, didn't realize you were serious about collateral, I'll remove my request."   Undecided 

Not true. Not sure why my past posts aren't showing up but here they are.

Have you searched online for me as well with my username?

Just what do you think my endgame is here? To sign up and leave a legitimate footprint all over the internet only to steal half a bitcoin?

Anything you throw at me I will respond to. I don't feel I should apologize for lack of collateral. I guess it is a misunderstanding still that you keep saying I need some and I keep saying I don't and I have given the reason why.

Again I can appreciate what you do in trying to protect people but I fear you have gone to far with accusing myself and other honest people.

If you want to research and try to expose scammers that's fine but don't just blindly accuse everyone of wrongdoing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=13109.msg180776#msg180776

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8336788#msg8336788

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755545.msg8520069#msg8520069

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=808263.msg9059737#msg9059737

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801295.msg9007026#msg9007026 Got good feedback for those 2 antminer sales.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=799562.msg9005178#msg9005178

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=794769.msg8961911#msg8961911

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792907.msg8932536#msg8932536

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:52:18 AM

Anything you throw at me I will respond to. I don't feel I should apologize for lack of collateral. I guess it is a misunderstanding still that you keep saying I need some and I keep saying I don't and I have given the reason why.

You started posting two months ago.   I obviously don't count the single post you made three years ago.  You don't have much invested into this account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19534;sa=showPosts;start=40

You don't want to give collateral?  That's your right.  I don't trust you for not giving collateral.  That's my right.

All the feedback is saying is that I don't trust you.  People are free to make their own decisions on what to do.

If you feel this is just a misunderstanding, then I will give you a single chance to cancel your BTCJam loan request immediately.  Then my issue with you pretty much goes away.  But right now you are attempting to collect 0.5 btc that I don't think you will pay back.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:59:37 AM

You started posting two months ago.   I obviously don't count the single post you made three years ago.  You don't have much invested into this account.

You don't want to give collateral?  That's your right.  I don't trust you for not giving collateral.  That's my right.

All the feedback is saying is that I don't trust you.  People are free to make their own decisions on what to do.

If you feel this is just a misunderstanding, then I will give you a single chance to cancel your BTCJam loan request immediately.  Then my issue with you pretty much goes away.  But right now you are attempting to collect 0.5 btc that I don't think you will pay back.  

I am not going to be canceling anything and I won't be bullied into it either.

I already contacted a moderator about you with the negatives you are throwing around and will take further action if necessary.

If it is one thing I have learned about message boards there's always that one and I think I have found it with you.

Like I said research me and whatever but don't be making false claims about me.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:06:54 AM

I already contacted a moderator about you with the negatives you are throwing around and will take further action if necessary.

If it is one thing I have learned about message boards there's always that one and I think I have found it with you.

Maybe you don't realize it but you could have bought this account and are using another person's posts/accounts for credibility. We see this quite often and is a common tactic on the internet. BTCjam, well, you could have used another person's credentials to make the account. Identity theft is rampant in the internet world and any chance for personal gain ensures a plethora of the same.
Offering collateral really resolves many issues as most do not care what you do with the funds as long as you repay on time. Collateral ensures this will happen.
As far as contacting a mod, they will tell you: "Trust is not moderated, work it out with the one that left it."

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:08:41 AM

The one thing about this message board is that there are a LOT of scammers, and I think I have found one with you too.

You'll find I won't be bullied into anything either.  I should have stuck with my initial gut instinct about you and not offered to help.  My bad.  Undecided

I don't make any false claims.  I do not trust you.  Have a better day, and I will await your necessary "further action".

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:08:51 AM

How can I find out if I am on the trust list? I think I might be.

I don't go throwing around feedback as easily as him and I will refrain from leaving him negative feedback for now until I get this sorted.

Truthfully though that guy needs to be banned as he is threatening me and leaving me and others bad feedback for no reason.

He may have been useful here at some point but perhaps with so many dishonest people he has just gotten so cynical he can longer be objective.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:10:41 AM

Truthfully though that guy needs to be banned as he is threatening me and leaving me and others bad feedback for no reason.

Threatening you, eh?  No reason, eh?  lol  You keep showing your dishonesty.   Undecided

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:11:18 AM

Well I am not a lawyer but what he is doing is possibly illegal and I am not sure which it is libel or slander but if he harms someones reputation with false accusations and his quick negative feedback and they suffer a monetary loss he and the forum could possibly be held liable.

Maybe you don't realize it but you could have bought this account and are using another person's posts/accounts for credibility. We see this quite often and is a common tactic on the internet. BTCjam, well, you could have used another person's credentials to make the account. Identity theft is rampant in the internet world and any chance for personal gain ensures a plethora of the same.
Offering collateral really resolves many issues as most do not care what you do with the funds as long as you repay on time. Collateral ensures this will happen.
As far as contacting a mod, they will tell you: "Trust is not moderated, work it out with the one that left it."

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:13:10 AM

I don't go throwing around feedback as easily as him and I will refrain from leaving him negative feedback for now until I get this sorted.

He may have been useful here at some point but perhaps with so many dishonest people he has just gotten so cynical he can longer be objective.

Leave me a negative and we will see.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:15:46 AM

No I don't want to leave you negative feedback for no reason. That would be wrong.

I also didn't buy this name or this account. This is my account since 2011 and maybe that can be verified with Bitcointalk and the moderators somehow?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:17:08 AM

No I don't want to leave you negative feedback for no reason. That would be wrong.

I also didn't buy this name or this account. This is my account since 2011 and maybe that can be verified with Bitcointalk and the moderators somehow?

You can delete it as easily as you left it.
You may be able to verify the original ownership through a wallet address.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

You can delete it as easily as you left it.
You may be able to verify the original ownership through a wallet address.

I am unure I still even have my original wallet address. When I signed up in 2011 I was interested in bitcoin but never bought any and only did a little GPU mining with slushs pool. I never transfered that until I got a new Multibit wallet.

Can I leave you good feedback and see if it trusted? The reason I think I am trusted is because it shows trusted on feedback I have left for people I have dealt with here.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:21:38 AM

Feedback good or bad will show up for you but unless you are on someone's Trust list, not to others.

Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: