Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Jam loans  (Read 4447 times)
MRBONG411

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:22:19 AM

Feedback good or bad will show up for you but unless you are on someone's Trust list, not to others.

Ok lets try I guess. I will leave you good feedback to see.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:25:50 AM

I think it shows trusted.

I won't abuse my feedback privilege though.

I gave you a positive because you seem very nice and honest.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:26:37 AM

KWH is very nice and honest.  I trust him.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:27:06 AM

No, no change for me. You are in my Untrusted list and I am using default Trust.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

I think you were maybe nice and honest to at one point but perhaps over time with all the bad people and so many scams it has gotten to you.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:29:50 AM

No, no change for me. You are in my Untrusted list and I am using default Trust.

Well that's weird because when I click your trust link it shows me as a trusted feedback and it made your number go up one?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:32:26 AM

Well that's weird because when I click your trust link it shows me as a trusted feedback and it made your number go up one?

You left him positive feedback and you trust yourself.  Not weird.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:33:56 AM

I think you were maybe nice and honest to at one point but perhaps over time with all the bad people and so many scams it has gotten to you.

We see scam attempts daily here and usually several per day and we see the same arguments along with them. If someone fits that profile we do our best to warn others as best we can.
Vod is on my Trust list as I do trust him.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:35:10 AM

Understanding the Trust system can be a pain. Look under your Trust settings and see if you are on that long list.

Albert Einstein
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:35:52 AM

We see scam attempts daily here and usually several per day and we see the same arguments along with them. If someone fits that profile we do our best to warn others as best we can.

The difference is though you were nice about it and have explained things and didn't leave negative feedback right away.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:38:33 AM

The difference is though you were nice about it and have explained things and didn't leave negative feedback right away.

I have good days and bad like everyone.
How about a compromise? Edit your OP to a loan here, omit BTCjam and offer collateral. Maybe a few coins and use escrow? An account this old may even be considered.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

I didn't leave negative feedback right away.

You initially asked if you could post BTCJam requests here and were told you would be met with resistance.  You chose to post anyway.  Then you pulled the classic scammer trick of "I'll sell the silver and send you the money if I default on the loan" trick.  Your BTCJam profile isn't even completed, although you started the process two months ago.

In this case, it's walks like a duck and talks like a duck.   Undecided

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:45:17 AM

I have good days and bad like everyone.
How about a compromise? Edit your OP to a loan here, omit BTCjam and offer collateral. Maybe a few coins and use escrow? An account this old may even be considered.

I didn't see my username on that trust list.

I would like to prove I am honest here but am not going to spend money to do so. I have silver I could send as collateral but like I said the shipping would not be worth it for the cost of postage and insurance.

I do have feedback on the realcent forum from silver I have sold there in the past but with the price of silver so low I don't want to sell.

I am guessing I would be the one to have to pay shipping and insurance both ways and again it is just not worth it for a half a bitcoin loan.

Also not sure someone here would be interested in a 90 day loan at just 2% interest, usually people want to make more.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:48:43 AM

I would like to prove I am honest here but am not going to spend money to do so.

You don't have to spend money - you get the collateral back when you repay the loan.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:49:35 AM

I didn't leave negative feedback right away.

You initially asked if you could post BTCJam requests here and were told you would be met with resistance.  You chose to post anyway.  Then you pulled the classic scammer trick of "I'll sell the silver and send you the money if I default on the loan" trick.  Your BTCJam profile isn't even completed, although you started the process two months ago.

In this case, it's walks like a duck and talks like a duck.   Undecided

This is what you posted.

It's not against any rules, but we require collateral here, so your post might attract negative attention.

BTCJam does not require collateral, and is a scammer's paradise.  Be prepared to defend against scam accusations if you post here.

I am fully prepared to defend myself against scam accusations and I have answered anything you have thrown at me but you have literally destroyed my account here with your negative feedback.

Defending aganst scam accusations is one thing but I did not think you could or would do that to my feedback.

Anyone now who looks at my name will think I am dishonest thanks to you.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:50:35 AM

I would like to prove I am honest here but am not going to spend money to do so.

You don't have to spend money - you get the collateral back when you repay the loan.

I will have to spend money for postage and insurance to send the silver coins to and from the person.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:53:18 AM

I will have to spend money for postage and insurance to send the silver coins to and from the person.

So don't send silver coins.  Buy some altcoins, use them as collateral, then sell them when you get them back.

MRBONG411

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

So don't send silver coins.  Buy some altcoins, use them as collateral, then sell them when you get them back.

The reason for my loan is to get some silver coins, real actual silver coins out of the pawn shop here.

I have other silver coins in my bank safe deposit box that I could use to send as collateral but again don't feel it is worth it because of shipping.

I don't have the extra funds to go out and buy altcoins for a loan. With the silver, I already have it and wouldn't need to put out extra money.

Plus I don't know enough about altcoins to even try to do that.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:26:25 AM

The person with a many negative feedbacks asking to invest bitcoins in his loan request on btcjam.

Mate, No one will take interest in you and your loan listing as you have already many negative feedbacks on your profile.

Stay away from lending section.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MRBONG411

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

The person with a many negative feedbacks asking to invest bitcoins in his loan request on btcjam.

Mate, No one will take interest in you and your loan listing as you have already many negative feedbacks on your profile.

Stay away from lending section.

If you mean me I only have those negatives because of one person and they are listed there maliciously I believe.

I have taken action to get this corrected as I have contacted the moderators and owners of the site.

If it is not removed I will take further action as I believe it is harming my reputation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: