Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know of a better pool for 42coin than HASHFASTER's ? pool down 23hrs & ct  (Read 1626 times)
morphtrust (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:55:59 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 05:20:51 PM by morphtrust

Kinda hard to let someone know their site is having a problem when you can not message them

will be keeping track of amount of coins I am supposed to be getting since they have that nice automated message that tells us all that everything is fine, and last couple times I checked I was short, until I complained.

***update, they are down again and have been now going on 23 hours as of this edit, and even with an email through their system, they still have not fixed the system,

as well as being down an awful lot (on poolwarz for 42 and I am getting payout so I know it is not the coin it self) but they also seem to have a TON of orphans, which equates to lost profits from mining with them, not seeing any orphans so far over on poolwarz, only complaint is that people are not hashing there, Maybe people should come and hash there instead.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 06:15:36 AM

yet once again the site has been down twice now,

Is this a 42coin problem? or are there some pools out there that are not constantly going down? cause if not, I may have to move my miners over to mine something else. and drop 42coin.

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:17:08 PM

so no one knows of a better pool than hashfaster for 42coin huh? I have been mining over at poolwarz since they crashed this last time and will continue cause I am actually getting paid out there, while as I just checked, they still have their "standby we are experiencing technical difficulties" standard placation message for over 24 hours now. and I have watched and they are not giving out what they should be either when it is down, so your hash and coins are NOT safe.

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:59:23 AM

been on poolwarz a while now and not a single problem, been out of curiosity, checking the status of HashFaster and finding that even though Poolwarz has not been down ONCE, Hashfaster has been down several times and now that I am not telling them it is down, it has been down for over 30 hours this last time, kinda wondering how long that goes on since no one is complaining, showing they do not keep up with their own equipment at all or check in on things, and shows their lack of concern over other people losing out.

going to use my screen captures too of the orphans and everything else and do some block chain exploring and if I find someone is stealing coins I will definitely post here. Tired of people scamming.

jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:53:30 AM

If you are looking for a good 42 pool, check out the one of my sig. Just create a worker, select 42coin and ensure that autoswitch isn't checked. Mining there for a while, payouts either manually or automatically without a problem. There are orphan blocks, too. But that's due to the nature of this coin (didn't find a 42 pool without any orphans). Just try and compare to poolwarz.
zccopwrx

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:04:58 PM

This is the first time I saw anything from you, so rest assure you are getting the coins you earned without having to "complain".  I posted in another thread explaining the issue a little better.

Thanks for mining with us.

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:19:37 PM

http://Hash-to-Coins.com has a good and fast pool for 42 coin (along with a bunch of others like ARI).

Never had an issue.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:15:22 AM

http://Hash-to-Coins.com has a good and fast pool for 42 coin (along with a bunch of others like ARI).

Never had an issue.

was just about to post this one : hash to coins is one of the best for 42 that ive find as well.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:07:42 AM

Yeah - I love this pool.  I dunno what it is, but somehow I always make more coin on Hash-to-Coin than some other sites.  I think  it may be that the operator has a pretty slick server.  Less Orphans == More Profit right?

The server is in Germany -- however -- not sure if that matters coming from the US these days.  The guy is very friendly - but quite anonymous.  I guess if I ran a pool I'd want to be anonymous too - to a degree.   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: