Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with a post.  (Read 1010 times)
Equinoxx (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:52:24 PM

I want to make about my faucet where I want advertisers.
Like basically bid on ad spaces on my site.

I tried Adbit.co.. No idea how this site works.

Help? Smiley

-.sgmf
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:58:34 PM

You just need to register an account on Adbit, and set up the adspaces on your faucet page.
You probably won't be able to get a bid at first, but if you are getting good traffic, the advertisers will soon notice your adspace and bid for it.

Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

You just need to register an account on Adbit, and set up the adspaces on your faucet page.
You probably won't be able to get a bid at first, but if you are getting good traffic, the advertisers will soon notice your adspace and bid for it.
My site is getting 40k / day.
I have made the ad spaces. Should I just wait?

-.sgmf
Pony789

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:53:38 PM

Not sure what the problem is, but when I clicked your "⇑ Your Ad Here ⇑" Adbit links, the links doesn't direct me to your adspace page (you could check other faucet sites to see what should happen when people click those links).

Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:55:30 PM

Not sure what the problem is, but when I clicked your "⇑ Your Ad Here ⇑" Adbit links, the links doesn't direct me to your adspace page (you could check other faucet sites to see what should happen when people click those links).
Exactly! That is why I am confused. I tried other people's links and they work fine. :/

-.sgmf
Coef

Exhausted

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

Exactly! That is why I am confused. I tried other people's links and they work fine. :/

You could make a post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449010.new and wait for the site owner and other users to help you.

Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

You could make a post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449010.new and wait for the site owner and other users to help you.
Thank you for that suggestion. Will give it ago.

-.sgmf
Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

Another question...

If a site gets 50k + visitors a day.
What should be the minimum bid?

Thanks for the help guys.

-.sgmf
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:57:34 PM

an site with 50k daily views will get itself a good bid .

Since he will sit at the first pages where the rock starts belong.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: