Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jail or Hell? Confess of my life.  (Read 2999 times)
Jej (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:58:19 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 06:35:35 AM by Jej

Hello

I just want to confess my last a few years of my life, I've created a new user name for this. ( Because I don't want to reveal my biitcointalk username)

My parents are teachers, I have 3 brothers too, in a 3rd world country. As a student their allowance wasn't enough for me. So I had to do somethings to read in University comfortable, without their support.

I knew a little html stuff, I thought I can learn programming. So I researched a little and decided to learn android game development in my summer holiday. And I learned, made some applications in a few week. I was able to get my first money(300$) after 5-6 months. I earn it in a month.

Aftermath, I was trying to learn more android development. It was a little hard for me because I didn't know that programming stuffs.

I understood something in Google Play in my humble experience, people don't like serious/useful stuffs unless you spend a few K$ to advertisement, the best sector was "Entertainment". I focused this sector, researched all apps, google play contents, analyzed them etc..

Ta taa!! I was earning 100$ a day, sometimes 300$, sometimes even 1000$! I was professional to me, I solved Google Play search algorithm to make easy money. And it was working.

As a student in University, of course I went off the rails (I've noticed this today). I was trying to set up a start-up. I wanted to have a motorcycle, I wanted to have better pc, better phone, better of everything.

As a result:
I get laid +4K$ when trying to set up a business,
I get laid +20K$ by an advertisement company,
I lost +4k$ because I broke my leg and will never ride motorcycle,
I lost +5k$ in Just-Dice. I said just before the pressing the roll button: "My God, if this money illicit(haram) for me, please allow me lose it." And I lost.
I lost +5k$ because I moved another apartment, it was totally needless.
I lost +4k$ too when changing my phones, laptops.

Important part for my life is now.
I was still have about +30k$ in my Paypal account.

One day I decided to make a "spy" app for android, I thought I can sell it to celebrities/husbands etc. I was testing the app in a hosting that I registered even with my goverment identity ID, I loved that company so much until polices came to my house and took all electrical devices(including a mp3 player), because "I hacked 45000 user in Google Play" and "stole /store their private datas/photos" etc...

I was so regret because I though that idea, because I trusted a lot of to a company that I spent a few hundred dollars, because I was so stupid/fool/idiot <insert your insults> ... My court is in a few months. Probably I will get 36 years according to lawyers.

Also I'm seeing I got about 60k$ in my bank account, never paid taxes.

What's now?

I'm staying in a student dorm, I have 3k$ left in my PayPal account. A few dollar in my pocket too. But I'm not desperate too much..

Maybe judge forgives me, but I will never forgive myself and I will commit suicide before court or run away from country.

And a big thanks to all forum users who read "my life", as I said, I just want to confess.

Goodbye.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

as long as u have a girlfriend or husband i don't think it really matters what jail u use to define earth, it's heaven

i am here.
schutzhund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:08:26 PM

As long as you have some loving once it's heaven just look at the bright side and try to move on.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:11:30 PM

go to canada

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:52:30 PM

One day I decided to make a "spy" app for android, I thought I can sell it to celebrities/husbands etc. I was testing the app in a hosting that I registered even with my goverment identity ID, I loved that company so much until polices came to my house and took all electrical devices(including a mp3 player), because "I hacked 45000 user in Google Play" and "stole /store their private datas/photos" etc...

I was so regret because I though that idea, because I trusted a lot of to a company that I spent a few hundred dollars, because I was so stupid/fool/idiot <insert your insults> ... My court is in a few months. Probably I will get 36 years according to lawyers.

What now?
I'm staying in a student dorm, I have 3k$ left in my PayPal account. A few dollar in my pocket too.

Maybe judge forgives me, but I will never forgive myself and I will commit suicide before court or run away from country.

And a big thanks to all forum users who read "my life", as I said, I just want to confess.

Goodbye.

I feel for you. You are clearly a smart person.
And I commend you for your successes. Although short lived.
But the state will always finds a way to bring people down.

I suggest you try to get the best defence team you can.
And NEVER talk to the authorities. They do not want to help you.
They want to incriminate you. Anything you do or say will be used against you.

Also chance are you going to get a judge that's technologically impaired like the rest of them.
These people liken sharing music or a movie to stealing...

Secondly if you are convicted... You will be force to live in the dark ages.
You will be banned from any and all electronic device. Even ones that don't have internet access.

My advice is don't worry... Not that this isn't something to worry about.
But the stress this will cause you is unresourceful. Get grounded and plan your steps.
I suggest setting up a bitcoin tip jar to help fund your defences.
Get the best legal team you can find. Ask loved ones to help you and loan you money for a defence.
And even if you lose the case. Have your defence ready to appeal the case to the higher courts.

"Jail or Hell?"
I say chose life. This the only one we got. And your only real choice.
Jail is just the physical manifestation of hell if you think about.
Us human invented jail because actual hell doesn't exist.
This is because "good" people have sick desire to "punish" evil.
And I am no exception. But I recognize those desires as evil.
If I followed through with my desires I would be no better than the state.

Just remember...

You will never be alone my friend.
You will always have those who love you.
Stay strong and fight on.
The state can cage you like an animal.
But your mind and spirit will always be free.

Love,
Meccaflare0
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:13:02 PM

go to canada

*  go to the Ecuador or maybe Russia is better Wink .
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:08:17 AM

36 Years! Holy shit you'll be dead way before that. Don't go to court that is just nuts. The judge will not forgive you, they see you as a number, next.. you'll get time. I couldn't imagine what a 3rd world jail will be like. Just think you'll be in there with murderers and rapists. You will get fucked in the ass. For sure! Probably on a regular basis since you are young (I'm guessing this since you are a student)

Run, its the only sensible option. Take the 60K and buy BTC. You can use that anywhere. Buy fake ID and get a job in another country. Start a new life. Get a girlfriend, make some kids and forget about the past.

Good luck.
meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:23:49 AM

36 Years! Holy shit you'll be dead way before that. Don't go to court that is just nuts. The judge will not forgive you, they see you as a number, next.. you'll get time. I couldn't imagine what a 3rd world jail will be like. Just think you'll be in there with murderers and rapists. You will get fucked in the ass. For sure! Probably on a regular basis since you are young (I'm guessing this since you are a student)

Run, its the only sensible option. Take the 60K and buy BTC. You can use that anywhere. Buy fake ID and get a job in another country. Start a new life. Get a girlfriend, make some kids and forget about the past.

Good luck.

Honestly do it...
You will be better off.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:51:19 AM

Am I not understanding the post properly? You made an app that spies on people, presumably without their permission? This is a serious charge, especially since people store so much sensitive and personal information on their phones these days. But the lawyers are telling you that you're facing 36 years? That doesn't sound like it matches the crime, so are we missing some important details here?

Also, everyone is telling you to run or whatever. How about if you broke the law and violated people's privacy, you man up and accept the consequence of your actions? I'm not sure what good confessing on a forum anonymously does. If you were sorry, you would apologize to your victims and the judge and accept responsibility for the wrongs you have committed and the people you violated.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:56:25 AM

You will get fucked in the ass. For sure!

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:49:33 AM

Am I not understanding the post properly? You made an app that spies on people, presumably without their permission? This is a serious charge, especially since people store so much sensitive and personal information on their phones these days. But the lawyers are telling you that you're facing 36 years? That doesn't sound like it matches the crime, so are we missing some important details here?

Also, everyone is telling you to run or whatever. How about if you broke the law and violated people's privacy, you man up and accept the consequence of your actions? I'm not sure what good confessing on a forum anonymously does. If you were sorry, you would apologize to your victims and the judge and accept responsibility for the wrongs you have committed and the people you violated.

You would rather spend half your life locked away then hide from the truth? If he was a fucking serial killer that's 1 thing but spying on someone and running from the feds isn't something that will traumatize you for the rest of your life, atleast more than being in jail would.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:36:44 AM

I also have interest in game programming especially if I could earn $100 per day or higher, but thinking about the game itself was the most difficult for me. If that wasn't so I'd make something immediately.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:16:35 AM

You would rather spend half your life locked away then hide from the truth? If he was a fucking serial killer that's 1 thing but spying on someone and running from the feds isn't something that will traumatize you for the rest of your life, atleast more than being in jail would.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. He victimized people. He should go to prison. This isn't the government unreasonably overreaching and imprisoning someone cuz they're evil thugs. This is the government fulfilling one of its legitimate functions and protecting the people he made victims through his unjustified invasions of privacy. 36 years for coding a spy app doesn't sound like the full story though. I wouldn't be surprised if he's left out some other crimes related to this incident in his "confession"/cry for sympathy.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:00:34 AM

go to canada

Oh, thanks!

I got laid +4K$ when trying to set up a business,
I got laid +20K$ by an advertisement company,

I don't understand what that means "got laid $4k"   Huh

To the OP:  Good luck!  For a proper goodbye, you should use your regular username so we know who we are saying goodbye to!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:00:06 AM

go to canada

Oh, thanks!

To the OP:  Good luck!  For a proper goodbye, you should use your regular username so we know who we are saying goodbye to!

I think he means he got "Paid" , But I could be wrong.

Good luck man, government spies on people all the time so its kind of unfair that we cant do it, right?  Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

go to canada

Oh, thanks!

I think he means he got "Paid" , But I could be wrong.

Good luck man, government spies on people all the time so its kind of unfair that we cant do it, right?  Cheesy

If he's Asian, it could be raid.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:10:07 AM

Hello

I just want to confess my last a few years of my life, I've created a new user name for this. ( Because I don't want to reveal my biitcointalk username)

My parents are teachers, I have 3 brothers too, in a 3rd world country. As a student their allowance wasn't enough for me. So I had to do somethings to read in University comfortable, without their support.

I knew a little html stuff, I thought I can learn programming. So I researched a little and decided to learn android game development in my summer holiday. And I learned, made some applications in a few week. I was able to get my first money(300$) after 5-6 months ago. I earn it in a month.

Aftermath, I was trying to learn more android development. It was a little hard for me because I didn't know that programming stuffs.

I understood something in Google Play in my humble experience, people don't like serious/useful stuffs unless you spend a few K$ to advertisement, the best sector was "Entertainment". I focused this sector, researched all apps, google play contents, analyzed them etc..

Ta taa!! I was earning 100$ a day, sometimes 300$, sometimes even 1000$! I was professional to me, I solved Google Play search algorithm to make easy money. And it was working.

As a student in University, of course I went off the rails (I've noticed this today). I was trying to set up a start-up. I wanted to have a motorcycle, I wanted to have better pc, better phone, better of everything.

As a result:
I lost +4k$ because I broke my leg and will never ride motorcycle,
I lost +5k$ in Just-Dice. I said just before the pressing the roll button: "My God, if this money illicit(haram) for me, please allow me lose it." And I lost.
I lost +5k$ because I moved another apartment, it was totally needless.
I lost +4k$ too when changing my phones, laptops.

Important part for my life is now.
I was still have about +30k$ in my Paypal account.

What now?
I'm staying in a student dorm, I have 3k$ left in my PayPal account. A few dollar in my pocket too.

Goodbye.

Is it prison in China? Because ya I would totally run away

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:51:56 AM

Is this a thrue story?

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:21:50 PM

First of all- Do Not Kill Yourself over this. I have done time myself, and at one point in time was facing up to 51 years. At that point in my life I contemplated suicide myself rather than snitching on somebody above me. But I didn't end up doing either of those options, and today I'm so thankful that I did not actually go through with that myself.

Second- What country are you located in? I think that will make a big difference in whether or not you will have a fair chance at fighting this in court.
You will obviously be wanting to hire a good lawyer(s), though do not rush into that. The way you worded it it honestly sounds like yourself "hacking" into 45,000 Google Play accounts was not really intentional, especially because you said you used your government ID + name on it. I think you and your lawyer will really want to focus on showing that there was no malicious intent when it came to accessing users' accounts, and that you happened to stumble into them only while researching technology/programming to aid you in developing apps. I would Definitely avoid the use of the word "Spy" in the courtroom when describing the app you were working on; pretty much any other word than "Spy" would sound much better for you. You could say that your app being developed was for parents to keep track of their children for safety purposes, all sorts of uses like that could be thought up.

Also- take any advice given by members of this forum with a grain of salt. If you are still considering something crazy like suicide, please PM me and I will try to help you out with this as much as I can. You can PM from your real account or this one, I will not spread your private issues.

Good luck,
and Keep Your Head Up,
snarlpill

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:05:14 PM

There is no "justice" in the justice system.

It's all lies
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: