Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP WANTED] Data Entry  (Read 877 times)
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:51:54 PM

THE PAY IS LOW FOR THIS.  Just want to get that out up front.  You will be paid by the amount of work you do, but I calculate it out to be about $2/hr, paid in Bitcoins.  So, this is mostly a job for someone who is unemployed and desperate or just bored.  Some greasemonkey scripting may help get the job done quicker, so if you want to get creative with that, you might increase your earnings/hr.

I am looking for someone to do some data entry on a website.  The person must be able to type or copy/paste quickly.  The data must be entered accurately, 100% of the time.  Capitalization, proper punctuation, and attention to detail is required.  There will be a penalty for anything I have to go back and correct.

Serious inquiries only please.  I don't want to give someone all the instructions on what to do, have them enter a few, then decide it isn't worth it.  If you won't work for $2/hr, then don't take the job and say you will!

If I don't get any interest, I MAY raise the payment rate.  We'll see.

PM me if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: