Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How about you and Ross Ulbricht? Imagine you are the Judge and tell us your judgment!
Free him! he is pioneer of freedom - 63 (64.9%)
Give him max. 5 years. - 17 (17.5%)
30 years minimum. - 11 (11.3%)
Kill the Satan! - 6 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] Free Ross OR Kill Ross <search for public opinion>  (Read 6871 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:19:58 PM

That mouth is going to be handy in jail, i voted 30 years!

He paid for murders and i know we don't know it's fact but we do know he paid for them.  

It's all hearsay. Nobody has come forward with a claim that Ross did the wrong from a first-hand stance. Nobody has come forward to say, "Ross paid me to be a hit man." Yet, somehow we just know that Ross did it.

Smiley

Do they even have pics of real dead folks?

Imagine it was the FEDS the whole time building a case on all sides.

Ran a multi-billion dollar drug ring and I haven't seen a single body... pretty decent example for ballsey folks in the future (who aren't in america hopefully)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:05:28 AM

Lifetime.
sintax

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:48:45 PM

How many lives were saved by not having to buy drugs off the streets?
How many careers were saved when people weren't caught buying a $10 bag of weed?
When was the last time you could ask your local dealer for independent feedback on their products?

I would much prefer the CEO's of Big Pharma corps were locked up indefinately, they've helped kill much more people than any darkmarket. Keep jacking yourself up with those prescription drugs Wink
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

How many careers were saved when people weren't caught buying a $10 bag of weed?
When was the last time you could ask your local dealer for independent feedback on their products?

I would much prefer the CEO's of Big Pharma corps were locked up indefinately, they've helped kill much more people than any darkmarket. Keep jacking yourself up with those prescription drugs Wink

While I agree that I to would love to see big pharma corps locked up that can't happen because that means locking themselves up doesn't it, that would already have been done but to much money and control at stake. Ross could have just bailed at any minute after he earned his first $100,000,000 lol but he chose to stay and go full retard. I think he should be freeed and robbing him was enough punishment.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:31:18 PM

But drug companies are legal because they pay their dues to the government. Think of political hypocrisy and imagine the face of your favorite politician when you read the quote below.

Your actions speak so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:16:16 PM

But drug companies are legal because they pay their dues to the government. Think of political hypocrisy and imagine the face of your favorite politician when you read the quote below.

Your actions speak so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aye. What Ross did, if he is indeed DPR (I am not convinced), was to do what they do without their sanction. If he had done it with their sanction, any harm he may have done would be ignored.

A politician wants power like a drowning man wants air. Before becoming a full fledged anarchist, I briefly thought the Repugnicans had better ideals than the Democraps. I worked on the camapaign of a (now former) state governor, and met most of the republican leadership during that time. They were almost all truly evil men, in every sense of the word. But even the few who weren't still wanted that power. They wanted to do good with it, but wanting the power was FAR more important than what they did with it.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:06:14 PM

Bob Ross to Ross Ulbricht...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:52:13 AM

While I agree that I to would love to see big pharma corps locked up that can't happen because that means locking themselves up doesn't it, that would already have been done but to much money and control at stake. Ross could have just bailed at any minute after he earned his first $100,000,000 lol but he chose to stay and go full retard. I think he should be freeed and robbing him was enough punishment.

There were mainly three groups of people who suffered considerable losses as a result of the Silk Road. These people are:

1. Mexican drug cartels: Lost millions of $$$ as people began to buy cheaper and high-quality weed from SR.
2. Bankers: Lost millions of $$$, as people began to buy bullion and pre-paid debit cards from SR.
3. Pharma: Lost millions of $$$, as people began to buy cheaper and high-quality pharma drugs from SR.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:37:06 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 11:25:33 AM by WhatTheGox

Is it possible there could be a point in the future where ross is free due to a change in drug law of gov perhaps losing grip of power? They only have him in jail because they can right.
sintax

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:46:07 AM

Is it possible there could be a point in the future where ross is free due to a charge in drug law of gov perhaps losing grip of power? They only have him in jail because they can right.

I doubt he would be released due to drug law changes unless the US gov legalizes crack, heroin and other hard drugs, can't see that happening anytime soon.

They want to make an example of him to deter future DPR's from cutting into the CIA's profit margins Smiley

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/13/420107/-CIA-Torture-Jet-wrecks-with-4-Tons-of-COCAINE

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:26:38 PM

I am just tired of the American double standards.

When Taliban was in power in Afghanistan, they had almost eradicated the opium poppy cultivation there. As a result, the heroin smuggling to Russia and Iran was reduced to almost nothing.

After the US-led invasion of Afghanistan, the NATO actively encouraged the opium poppy cultivation there, giving all sort of help and subsidies to the farmers. The ultimate aim was to make Russian and Iranian youngsters addicted to heroin. It is estimated that in Russia alone, some 2 million people have died from heroin addiction in the past 15 years.

An Afghan man harvests opium in a poppy field while US soldiers look on in a village in Golestan district, Farah province, Afghanistan:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/5279303/Opium-harvest-in-Afghanistan.html
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:39:57 PM

I am just tired of the American double standards.

When Taliban was in power in Afghanistan, they had almost eradicated the opium poppy cultivation there. As a result, the heroin smuggling to Russia and Iran was reduced to almost nothing.

After the US-led invasion of Afghanistan, the NATO actively encouraged the opium poppy cultivation there, giving all sort of help and subsidies to the farmers. The ultimate aim was to make Russian and Iranian youngsters addicted to heroin. It is estimated that in Russia alone, some 2 million people have died from heroin addiction in the past 15 years.

An Afghan man harvests opium in a poppy field while US soldiers look on in a village in Golestan district, Farah province, Afghanistan:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/5279303/Opium-harvest-in-Afghanistan.html

But in their view it doesn't matter what they do to those filthy heathens overseas. Ross allowed drugs to be sold to purebred whitie children in college at home and without paying any tax. I'm surprised he wasn't just called a terrorist and taken straight to gitmo without a trial.

Rape a white American woman on U.S. soil and go to prison. Go to war with Vietnam and rape and kill a woman but call her a VC and get promoted. See the difference?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:00:07 PM

But in their view it doesn't matter what they do to those filthy heathens overseas. Ross allowed drugs to be sold to purebred whitie children in college at home and without paying any tax. I'm surprised he wasn't just called a terrorist and taken straight to gitmo without a trial.

Most of the 2 million Russians, who died as a result of the NATO-sponsored heroin trafficking to Russia were white as well. So this has nothing to do with race. The Americans wanted to destroy the younger generations in Russia and Iran, and that's why we are having the NATO actively engaging in the Afghan opium poppy cultivation.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:31:03 PM

The Americans wanted to destroy the younger generations in Russia and Iran, and that's why we are having the NATO actively engaging in the Afghan opium poppy cultivation.

Nah it's cause the CIA gets most of its dark money through running the global drug trade.

http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/facstaff/davis_r/fallout.htm

Yeah that and we don't really give a shit what happens to people overseas. They're like dogs to us. We look at the ads on TV of dogs being murdered in shelters and say "Oh, isn't that sad" but we won't get off the sofa to go rescue a dog from the shelter. So Russians and Iranians are just dogs.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

The Americans wanted to destroy the younger generations in Russia and Iran, and that's why we are having the NATO actively engaging in the Afghan opium poppy cultivation.

Nah it's cause the CIA gets most of its dark money through running the global drug trade.

http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/facstaff/davis_r/fallout.htm

I don't think that they are after the money. Agencies such as the CIA are having more than enough money, in the form of funds from the Central government. As I had posted earlier, their motives are purely political. If they weaken the society in Iran and Russia by destroying the younger generation, it will be easier for the United States to defeat these nations in case of any future warfare.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:27:58 PM

Back on topic. Two things.

1. DPR was prepared to have Green executed because he stole his Bitcoins, when in fact it was Carl Mark Force that did it.
2. I understand there were a number of occasions the SR dealers, being anon but knowing the buyer address, would blackmail the buyer after purchase.

It wasn't a perfect system.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:38:19 PM

1. DPR was prepared to have Green executed because he stole his Bitcoins, when in fact it was Carl Mark Force that did it.
2. I understand there were a number of occasions the SR dealers, being anon but knowing the buyer address, would blackmail the buyer after purchase.

But did the punishment fit the crime?

Some reference material:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/29/nashville-drug-lord-sentenced-years/22538011/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/08/world/americas/jamaica-drug-lord-sentenced/

http://abc7.com/news/us-judge-sentences-cartel-lieutenant-to-22-years/409945/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/20/notorious-mexican-drug-lord-sentenced-to-15-years-in-u-s-prison-see-what-hes-accused-of-doing/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549559/Drug-dealer-44-spent-millions-luxury-cars-designer-clothes-lavish-getaways-sentenced-25-years-trafficking-TON-cocaine.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/08/christopher-dudus-coke-jail-term

What it amounts to is he was used as an example for any future online drug kingpins. The lesson learned is that it's better to just murder and deal drugs in person because the sentence is much less severe.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:44:37 PM

But did the punishment fit the crime?

Some reference material:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/29/nashville-drug-lord-sentenced-years/22538011/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/08/world/americas/jamaica-drug-lord-sentenced/

http://abc7.com/news/us-judge-sentences-cartel-lieutenant-to-22-years/409945/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/20/notorious-mexican-drug-lord-sentenced-to-15-years-in-u-s-prison-see-what-hes-accused-of-doing/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549559/Drug-dealer-44-spent-millions-luxury-cars-designer-clothes-lavish-getaways-sentenced-25-years-trafficking-TON-cocaine.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/08/christopher-dudus-coke-jail-term

What it amounts to is he was used as an example for any future online drug kingpins. The lesson learned is that it's better to just murder and deal drugs in person because the sentence is much less severe.

No. Life without parole in a maximum security prison is a scandal.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:56:00 PM

There is not enough evidence for #1. The FBI have presented some cooked up email records and online chats as evidence. But in my opinion, none of these evidences are trustworthy.

Yes. #2 was a big issue. But it is not the fault of Ross Ullbricht.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:11:45 PM

Most of the 2 million Russians, who died as a result of the NATO-sponsored heroin trafficking to Russia were white as well. So this has nothing to do with race. The Americans wanted to destroy the younger generations in Russia and Iran, and that's why we are having the NATO actively engaging in the Afghan opium poppy cultivation.

Yes, but that quote is damn near exactly how the sons of bitches SELL this stupidity to the American public. We are, despite what it often seems, a very insular society. Do not mistake the actions of the United States of America for the will of it's slaves. Most of us don't like, or trust our rulers. But most of us are complacent, and afraid. The country that I grew up in does not exist anymore. It's now a police state very similar to Germany just before the ascent of the Nazi party to ultimate power. There is more wealth, and the nationalism is less targeted (slightly), but it's very similar.

And fuck Godwin, this is reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: