Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

1st: Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?

2nd: Does someone wants to bet on whether dank will return squall's money this year? Odds: Yes : 10x No: 1.3x

Vod is a shill, as is buffer.  No one spends that much energy on someone for no reason, they've been at it for years.

Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?
I'm guessing it's more the fact dank strolls around the forum like nothing has happened. Even having the gall to request more loans! Just to add insult, he preaches about greed.

It makes quite a bit of sense to share what I know with the bitcoin community, because bitcoin carries a very real threat of throwing humanity further into financial enslavement.  Look at the distribution of wealth with bitcoin.  It is no better than the dollar.  All it does is tie people to a system dependent on machines.
So your intentions here are to weaken or destroy bitcoin?
Or are you just sulking because you flushed all yours down the toilet?

I just forgive the past.  I'm still going to get what is his back to him.  I'm not going to let it bring me down for a couple years.  Shit happens.

I never was one to worry.  It will work out.  Try faith my friends.  Align your intentions for the universe and conscious expansion and life will take care of you.

My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace.  World peace takes unity, not division.  World peace takes compassion, not judgement.  World peace may only come after humanity releases our lust for greed.

If we all used our earnings from bitcoin to create a new free society, we would find more material and spiritual abundance.  You would be happier, a little bit of faith can go a long way.

Besides, who needs money when you can go to heaven every night and create worlds with your mind?  Sounds like a pretty fair trade-off.

A few things:

1) Try faith?  I agree.  But Jesus advised having faith the size of a "mustard seed"; mustard seeds are tiny but can grow.  Faith shouldn't be primary.

2) "If we all used our bitcoin earnings..."  What's with this "we" business?  You don't have any bitcoin earnings.  It must be nice to tell everyone else what sacrifices they should make without being capable or willing to make the same sacrifices yourself.

3) Who needs money?  Apparently you do in order to accomplish your dream.  Why not just go to bed and create the music festival in your mind if you have the ability?  If conjuring worlds and music festivals in your mind is so significant, why do you need the money?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 06:49:48 PM

My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace. 

The truth?  You hang around here hoping some person ignorant of your past will send you some bitcoin cash.   Roll Eyes

I couldn't agree more with Vod here. The only reason dank is here in BCT is to beg for BTC. Look at his post record and it's almost nothing but begging for "loans" or "wisdom" you can find in any fortune cookie. If he truly wanted to bring about world peace he'd stop posting. That in itself would bring about much peace.

alistar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:22:37 PM

the question is how much btc? dun dun dun lol.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

What I don't understand is if money is so evil, and it's all derived from an evil world and committing evil acts, so much so that he can't get a job because he's a "good person" who will commit no evil, why is it OK to rely on handouts that would have certainly been earned by the evil he despises? Dank told me in another thread to quit using money and just share stuff with other people instead.

So, why don't YOU do that Dank? You need a field for your hippy commune, ask a field owner to share it with you. Don't pay him money for it. That's supporting the evil system.
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:21:54 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 05:09:29 AM by username18333

What I don't understand is if money is so evil, and it's all derived from an evil world and committing evil acts, so much so that he can't get a job because he's a "good person" who will commit no evil, why is it OK to rely on handouts that would have certainly been earned by the evil he despises? Dank told me in another thread to quit using money and just share stuff with other people instead.

So, why don't YOU do that Dank? You need a field for your hippy commune, ask a field owner to share it with you. Don't pay him money for it. That's supporting the evil system.

“Evil” whereof The Good would prove a beneficiary is but that Good known one's naiveté.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
anivia

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:53:46 AM

this thread is giving me cancer.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:24:47 AM

That's sorta the plan bro.  For a moneyless society to be created, a synchronized effort of humanity is required.  We're clearly not at that point yet, hence, I'm using the monetary system to invest into items that bring positive energy into society.

There will come a day when I and many others create a society driven by unity rather than division.  The time is not yet right.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 11:25:55 AM

There will come a day when I and many others create a society driven by unity rather than division.  The time is not yet right.

And dankcoin will be the currency of choice.   Roll Eyes

You're nothing but a joke to us, Sean.  You've proven your word is worthless.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:34:13 AM

1st: Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?

2nd: Does someone wants to bet on whether dank will return squall's money this year? Odds: Yes : 10x No: 1.3x

Vod is a shill, as is buffer.  No one spends that much energy on someone for no reason, they've been at it for years.

Why is Vod so much interested in getting back squall's money? Are you getting some share from it?
I'm guessing it's more the fact dank strolls around the forum like nothing has happened. Even having the gall to request more loans! Just to add insult, he preaches about greed.

It makes quite a bit of sense to share what I know with the bitcoin community, because bitcoin carries a very real threat of throwing humanity further into financial enslavement.  Look at the distribution of wealth with bitcoin.  It is no better than the dollar.  All it does is tie people to a system dependent on machines.

I just forgive the past.  I'm still going to get what is his back to him.  I'm not going to let it bring me down for a couple years.  Shit happens.

I never was one to worry.  It will work out.  Try faith my friends.  Align your intentions for the universe and conscious expansion and life will take care of you.

My intentions are to bring world peace.  Bitcoin is has helped but will not bring world peace.  World peace takes unity, not division.  World peace takes compassion, not judgement.  World peace may only come after humanity releases our lust for greed.

If we all used our earnings from bitcoin to create a new free society, we would find more material and spiritual abundance.  You would be happier, a little bit of faith can go a long way.

Besides, who needs money when you can go to heaven every night and create worlds with your mind?  Sounds like a pretty fair trade-off.

A few things:

1) Try faith?  I agree.  But Jesus advised having faith the size of a "mustard seed"; mustard seeds are tiny but can grow.  Faith shouldn't be primary.

2) "If we all used our bitcoin earnings..."  What's with this "we" business?  You don't have any bitcoin earnings.  It must be nice to tell everyone else what sacrifices they should make without being capable or willing to make the same sacrifices yourself.

3) Who needs money?  Apparently you do in order to accomplish your dream.  Why not just go to bed and create the music festival in your mind if you have the ability?  If conjuring worlds and music festivals in your mind is so significant, why do you need the money?

Of course, faith only allows one to expand their beliefs.  Understanding, believing, is the key.

We is what we need.  Oneness.  Unity.  It's never I or you, what we do effects everybody on this planet.  We are humans, we are brothers, are we not in this together?

And I could have tens of thousands of dollars had I not consumed all my bitcoin earnings to find and spread the truth, I got into bitcoin in 2011 and I knew it would get big.

And I've actually considered just flying to a remote location and manifesting a giant stage with my mind.  I'm not at that level of consciousness yet and part of me would prefer to see humanity just come together and make it happen as one.

Wouldn't that be nice?  Humans working together for the greater good?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

There will come a day when I and many others create a society driven by unity rather than division.  The time is not yet right.

If you actually read the description of dankcoin it calls for people to use the coin up until a date where we collectively stop using the coin and use all of our earnings from it to create a sustainable society of love.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 11:40:06 AM

If you actually read the description of dankcoin it calls for people to use the coin up until a date where we collectively stop using the coin and use all of our earnings from it to create a sustainable society of love.

dankcoin failed, as does everything you touch.

Go make that giant stage with your mind, fool.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 11:50:49 AM

We is what we need.  Oneness.  Unity.  It's never I or you, what we do effects everybody on this planet.  We are humans, we are brothers, are we not in this together?

Doesn't work.

We want thieves like you out of our community.  We have asked you to leave.

It seems you view ONE person (yourself) as more important than the greater good.

So don't post about unity when you don't respect it.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:04:20 PM

A few things:

Of course, faith only allows one to expand their beliefs.  Understanding, believing, is the key.

And I could have tens of thousands of dollars had I not consumed all my bitcoin earnings to find and spread the truth, I got into bitcoin in 2011 and I knew it would get big.

And I've actually considered just flying to a remote location and manifesting a giant stage with my mind.  I'm not at that level of consciousness yet and part of me would prefer to see humanity just come together and make it happen as one.

Referring to the bolded selection, this is where you need some education on the topic.  Despite the fact that I agree with you that we are all interdependent, this does not make individuality non-existent.  The issue is that you can have simultaneous circumstances that exist despite their apparent contrariness.  Yes, we are all in this together at the same time that, no, we are not.  The differences are as real as the similarities and common ground we all share.  The problem is you leave no room for individuality when you spout your beliefs, and in doing so remove any practical substance from the conversation.  

You're exactly right, "the time is not yet right" as you mention in your response to My Name Was Taken.  If that's the case, then consider it isn't yet the right time to catalyze Universal, spiritual change within the off-topic section of a Bitcoin forum.

Also, I bet the rest of the world would not only be *much* more interested, but would flock to your festival by the *tens or hundreds* of millions if you manifested a music stage with your mind.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

A few things:

Referring to the bolded selection, this is where you need some education on the topic.  Despite the fact that I agree with you that we are all interdependent, this does not make individuality non-existent.  The issue is that you can have simultaneous circumstances that exist despite their apparent contrariness.  Yes, we are all in this together at the same time that, no, we are not.  The differences are as real as the similarities and common ground we all share.  The problem is you leave no room for individuality when you spout your beliefs, and in doing so remove any practical substance from the conversation.  

You're exactly right, "the time is not yet right" as you mention in your response to My Name Was Taken.  If that's the case, then consider it isn't yet the right time to catalyze Universal, spiritual change within the off-topic section of a Bitcoin forum.

Also, I bet the rest of the world would not only be *much* more interested, but would flock to your festival by the *tens or hundreds* of millions if you manifested a music stage with your mind.

Heh, I should probably be able to manifest a cheeseburger before going for that route.  Haven't really considered it deeply.

We need to be individuals off course, individuality is something that is much needed in society, but we shouldn't work against each other solely amounting destruction.  If we team together, we can both have the universe, it doesn't matter who you are.

Rayban34

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:21:08 PM

A few things:

Heh, I should probably be able to manifest a cheeseburger before going for that route.  Haven't really considered it deeply.

We need to be individuals off course, individuality is something that is much needed in society, but we shouldn't work against each other solely amounting destruction.  If we team together, we can both have the universe, it doesn't matter who you are.

See? This is where I call bullshit. I refer to the writing in bold.

Working together isn't just something that *happens* over a course of time. It takes hard, dedicated work and a lot of give and take from all parties involved. It also involves people having a high moralistic outlook and transparency within the unity in which they are working within be that a small group or the entire world. We are literally centuries away from this, maybe millennia. You only need look around you to see Governments swaying, people fighting, killing and god knows what.

You do realise this right? I do hope I'm not talking to some stoner who thinks because he can dream up something whilst smashed he can compare himself to the likes of Albert Einstein as a pivotal thinker.
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:52:00 AM

what's the topic of discussion can anyone plzz explain  Tongue

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 03:01:18 AM

what's the topic of discussion can anyone plzz explain  Tongue

No topic.  Just another thread for dank to spew his useless words.

Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:46:10 PM

OH GOD i thought dank wasn't active anymore after he found out that no one is giving him free money
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

Wait, wtf, there's actually a dankcoin? I thought Vod was being hilarious. Turns out he was, but not for the reason I thought!
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

Wait, wtf, there's actually a dankcoin? I thought Vod was being hilarious. Turns out he was, but not for the reason I thought!

Hes stating his failure to pay a loan, and past history of scamming that it can be called as his own coin for more scams.

But you can see his trust ripped apart for a reason. Theres a scammer tag, and its shown if he replies on the market threads.

In his tag is based on 52 btc loan he didnt pay back.. so yeah he scammed someone name squall.

Time to jaxxx it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: