Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:43:35 PM

There will come a day when I and many others create a society driven by unity rather than division.  The time is not yet right.

And dankcoin will be the currency of choice.   Roll Eyes

You're nothing but a joke to us, Sean.  You've proven your word is worthless.

If you actually read the description of dankcoin it calls for people to use the coin up until a date where we collectively stop using the coin and use all of our earnings from it to create a sustainable society of love.

Wait, wtf, there's actually a dankcoin? I thought Vod was being hilarious. Turns out he was, but not for the reason I thought!

Hes stating his failure to pay a loan, and past history of scamming that it can be called as his own coin for more scams.

But you can see his trust ripped apart for a reason. Theres a scammer tag, and its shown if he replies on the market threads.

In his tag is based on 52 btc loan he didnt pay back.. so yeah he scammed someone name squall.

No, read Dank's quote:

If you actually read the description of dankcoin it calls for people to use the coin up until a date where we collectively stop using the coin and use all of our earnings from it to create a sustainable society of love.

That's what made me think he tried to launch his own coin.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 07:13:55 PM

There will come a day when I and many others create a society driven by unity rather than division.  The time is not yet right.

And dankcoin will be the currency of choice.   Roll Eyes

You're nothing but a joke to us, Sean.  You've proven your word is worthless.

Wait, wtf, there's actually a dankcoin? I thought Vod was being hilarious. Turns out he was, but not for the reason I thought!

Hes stating his failure to pay a loan, and past history of scamming that it can be called as his own coin for more scams.

But you can see his trust ripped apart for a reason. Theres a scammer tag, and its shown if he replies on the market threads.

In his tag is based on 52 btc loan he didnt pay back.. so yeah he scammed someone name squall.

No, read Dank's quote:

That's what made me think he tried to launch his own coin.

Yeah, it's in his signature.

My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:29:06 PM

http://dankcoin.org/

Failure to launch, like ALL his other projects.

Dank's been banned for ten days, so he can't reply, but I just wanted to post what a blow to world peace that was.   Embarrassed

I guess I never paid attention to his signature. Haha, of course the symbol of the coin has a marijuana leaf on it.

Also, why did Dank get banned, and how do you know?

RIP World Peace. You will rise again in ten short days.
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:33:53 PM

Well I didnt see his stupid link since its so small in the signature, and his crazy philosophy talk.

Time to jaxxx it up.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

http://dankcoin.org/

Failure to launch, like ALL his other projects.

Dank's been banned for ten days, so he can't reply, but I just wanted to post what a blow to world peace that was.   Embarrassed

I particularly like the assertion he makes in his "a message from dank" that "businesses subsidize quality for financial gain."

Lol @ subsidize
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: