Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can help you with business strategy, finance, and venture-capital issues.  (Read 603 times)
intrepidllc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:57:40 PM

I am an advisor to seed capital, angel, and venture capital funds. I have an MBA from HBS and have worked in major venture capital and consulting firms in the US. I freelance these days, and enjoy helping entrepreneurs get their businesses started. I will take an initial look at your business idea for 1 BTC and give you advice on how you might ameliorate the key risks and investor might see — so that you can gain access to appropriate finance and have a successful launch of your company. Essentially, you will get a diligence summary -- the sort that an investment professional would circulate inside a firm for discussion about a deal, which will critique your pitch and your plan and outline the key risks an investor would face.  I will suggest types and structure of finance that would be appropriate for your company.  Should the engagement continue, I charge 0.5 BTC/hr for engagements of greater than 40 hrs, and 0.75 BTC/hr for engagements of shorter duration. We would scope the project and define the deliverables together. If you're uncertain, please reach out and let's discuss your project.  I look forward to talking with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: