Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED LOAN .2 BTC Til FRI - C 2 Faucet's &THeir Hosing Login/My Bitcoin Premium  (Read 1163 times)
bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

I need a loan of .2 BTC until payday Friday. I am a trusted member in this community and just launched my website earnbtcfast.com which is the brand new version of my old websites. I just paid for way to much things as I wanted my Faucet, Website, hosting, domains, advertising all within 3 days while I jumped the gun on a work project that didn't come through for a failsafe for the work week.

I will give the login information to the faucets, hosting, and my wordpress premium website which is all brand new over 400$

Please be serious only, i need this asap and will payback A min of .25 BTC to whoever can help me out.

Please contact me on skype: bitfilliates or email Chris@EarnBTCFast.com or msg me on facebook.com/earnbtcfast.com
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:24:44 PM

Very trusted member of the community? Ok
Do you have any serious collateral?

bitfilliates (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

Excuse me? Any serious collateral.... Well being that I'm asking for a loan of 0.2 BTC aka 78$ USD and offering the holding of 1 of the bitcoin websites i have ran for a year and the domain alone is worth 1250$+two new faucets that have .05 combined in the balance and all of the hosting+domains login information as well as a years worth of wordpress premium I think thats well over the .2 BTC loan I have asked for.

Do you have anything better to do then being a pain in the ass and bothering people?

so sick of people like you. if you have no intention in loaning the money which i can alr eady tell you don't then why even bother? Basically what your trying to do is taint the thread and make it look as though what I have offered is completely useless so that if someone actually is interested they will now second think it. Whether consciously or maybe you're just wired that way subconsciously.

Anyways I'll be deleting this thread anyways coming to a scammer's haven to find a respectable loan is just a dumb idea.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:15:14 AM

.2, but giving collaterals worth over $400? Securing all this stuff should itself be worth a pay of $400 xD.

What I suggest is finding a better collateral, or just buy the BTC yourself. This can too easily be a scam.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:27:17 AM

I am a trusted member in this community

Seriously?  You have no trusted feedback.  For untrusted feedback, one positive and one negative feedback cancel each other out.   Undecided

You need proper collateral before anyone will give you a loan.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:31:37 AM

"I am a trusted member in this community"

LOL you are not trusted in anyone but your friend's eyes.

Edit: Just saw Vod LOL

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: