Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160427 times)
uzzuzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:48:22 AM

me! i guess their site is down... been F5 non stop ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:51:02 AM

if they post false statements they obviously dont know what they are doing

We're not sure what your problem is. There's no false statements anywhere - our prices start from $4.51 per GH, we simply have a minimum order limit.

The 10 free GH is free. All of our statements are correct at time of posting - we've simply updated payouts to be made daily, and haven't updated it on all marketing materials yet. Thanks for notifying us.

Please only post genuine questions instead of attempting to troll this thread. If you need support, email us at support@hashie.co

--

We're still working on restoring our website, we'll be back soon Smiley

-Sahra
$4.51 per ghs you have stated it was $4.51 per 10ghs which is true?
if you advertise $4.51 per 10ghs that means you sell 10ghs for $4.51 but you dont! you sell 20ghs for $9.02!
the 'free'ghs are not free if i have to pay to use them!
these are genuine concerns and none have been answered!

if seeking the truth is trolling then i must be a troll, but it is better than blindly following somebody who constantly lies to you!

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:52:20 AM

but they say they have 99.9% uptime!

hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

if you advertise $4.51 per 10ghs that means you sell 10ghs for $4.51 but you dont! you sell 20ghs for $9.02!

if seeking the truth is trolling then i must be a troll, but it is better than blindly following somebody who constantly lies to you!

$4.51 per 10 GH = $9.02 per 20 GH. We can also advertise it as $0.451 per GH, $451 per TH, etc. We advertise in terms of price per 10 GH to facilitate easier comparison. If a minimum purchase of $10 is significant to you, I recommend not purchasing miners.

The free miner is free, however you can only withdraw if you have a paid miner. Have you heard of promotions such as "buy 2 get 1 free"? Same concept. The intention of the free miners is for testing.

You've claimed that our statements such as "no contracts - lifetime" and "99.9% uptime" are 'false'. These claims are not genuine concerns and you fail to substantiate them.

PS: Are you the person we banned at launch for making 20 duplicate accounts?

We do. Our miners are still mining!

-Sahra

kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:05:28 AM

Do you go trolling AT&T and Verizon employees at malls that offer free cell phones?
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:10:42 AM

Do you go trolling AT&T and Verizon employees at malls that offer free cell phones?

Lmfao

My wife just asked me why I was laughing so hard...

+100
ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:17:16 AM

$4.51 per 10 GH = $9.02 per 20 GH. We can also advertise it as $0.451 per GH, $451 per TH, etc. We advertise in terms of price per 10 GH to facilitate easier comparison. If a minimum purchase of $10 is significant to you, I recommend not purchasing miners.

The free miner is free, however you can only withdraw if you have a paid miner. Have you heard of promotions such as "buy 2 get 1 free"? Same concept. The intention of the free miners is for testing.

You've claimed that our statements such as "no contracts - lifetime" and "99.9% uptime" are 'false'. These claims are not genuine concerns and you fail to substantiate them.

-Sahra
today is the first time i have seen you program!
ok what happens to the ghs i own is you close the site at anytime in the future? can i bequeath my ghs? can i sell my ghs to somebody else?
buy 1 get one free (meaning they are 50%off but only if you buy 2) yes buy they state straight away that you must buy one first, you dont! you state that 10ghs are free no catches!
you do not state that only miners are 99.9% uptime, reading comments your site has failed you guarantee of 99/9% uptime so far!

[our prices start from $4.51 per GH, we simply have a minimum order limit.
-Sahra
now you state 1 ghs is $0.451!

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:19:36 AM

-Sahra
ok what happens to the ghs i own is you close the site at anytime in the future? can i bequeath my ghs? can i sell my ghs to somebody else?
buy 1 get one free (meaning they are 50%off but only if you buy 2) yes buy they state straight away that you must buy one first, you dont! you state that 10ghs are free no catches!
you do not state that only miners are 99.9% uptime, reading comments your site has failed you guarantee of 99/9% uptime so far!

-Sahra

Just because the site is down does not mean the miners have stopped working.  If the payout is reduced tomorrow then you might have a case. 
ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:20:05 AM

if i was to use them then i would ask them questions and if they refused to answer properly then i would take it further as they are are not telling the truth which in my country they can be fine large amounts of money!

ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:21:58 AM

Lmfao

+100
so you dont understand english either, i have yet to find 3 americans that understand english, yes i have found the first two!

ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

-Sahra

-Sahra

Just because the site is down does not mean the miners have stopped working.  If the payout is reduced tomorrow then you might have a case. 
you have missed the point as well
no wonder people like you get scammed all the time on multiple sites everyday!

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:26:26 AM

Lmfao

+100
so you dont understand english either, i have yet to find 3 americans that understand english, yes i have found the first two!

I am Canadian and understand English just fine thank you.  You are the one who is whining over small wording issues.  It is easy enough to understand, if you don't like the way it is promoted then you can choose to click the red x at the top right.  Have a nice day. 
Sandler73

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:34:18 AM

if i was to use them then i would ask them questions and if they refused to answer properly then i would take it further as they are are not telling the truth which in my country they can be fine large amounts of money!

if you have such are problem with the service then why are you here? if you dislike the service that is provided then I'm sure you could find some other service that is more to your appeal. Then you wouldn't be spending so much time complaining and taking up space on a forum for a service that you dislike.
t96

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

please fix ddos issue soon
ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:40:39 AM

Lmfao

+100

I am Canadian and understand English just fine thank you.  You are the one who is whining over small wording issues.  It is easy enough to understand, if you don't like the way it is promoted then you can choose to click the red x at the top right.  Have a nice day.  

you understand what they are saying. well lets see
i will give you a 50" tv for free, but you cannot use it, you cannot sell it, you cannot even look at it, until you buy a home theater system from me at twice the price you can buy it elsewhere, and you have to pay me each second you use your tv or home theater system would you except it? i will make the deal even better, at some time in the future i will come and take it from you and you can do nothing about it! i will guarantee you will receive a signal even if your speakers dont work and you screen is broken! there are other terms but i will not tell you what they are, but none of them are good for you! do you still want me to send you the free tv?

ozycash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:46:17 AM

if you have such are problem with the service then why are you here? if you dislike the service that is provided then I'm sure you could find some other service that is more to your appeal. Then you wouldn't be spending so much time complaining and taking up space on a forum for a service that you dislike.

asking questions before i make a decisions you call complaining no wonder america is so messed up, the world knows american are programmed to just blindly follow another american you are just another example!, while most of the rest of us question what we dont understand so that we can make informed choices!

Sandler73

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:48:14 AM

asking questions before i make a decisions you call complaining no wonder america is so messed up, the world knows american are programmed to just blindly follow another american you are just another example!, while most of the rest of us question what we dont understand so that we can make informed choices!

You assume that my nationality is American based on what? That I can type in English?
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:54:16 AM

Lmfao

+100

I am Canadian and understand English just fine thank you.  You are the one who is whining over small wording issues.  It is easy enough to understand, if you don't like the way it is promoted then you can choose to click the red x at the top right.  Have a nice day.  

you understand what they are saying. well lets see
i will give you a 50" tv for free, but you cannot use it, you cannot sell it, you cannot even look at it, until you buy a home theater system from me at twice the price you can buy it elsewhere, and you have to pay me each second you use your tv or home theater system would you except it? i will make the deal even better, at some time in the future i will come and take it from you and you can do nothing about it! i will guarantee you will receive a signal even if your speakers dont work and you screen is broken! there are other terms but i will not tell you what they are, but none of them are good for you! do you still want me to send you the free tv?

Yes...yes I do. 
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:56:24 AM

You guys need to take DDOS protection as the highest priority!  You are going to lose customers and potential customers FAST. Security and DDOS protection are basics in this trade.  Should not be an afterthought.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

Work on your grammar and punctuation before you start classifying all Americans as sheep.   Please leave now.  I will no longer waste forum space on this dude, sorry gang.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: