Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160427 times)
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:41:17 AM

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact support@hashie.co.
Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

I've watched many fellow entrepreneurs make mistakes that caused devastation for themselves and those around them.   The ones that show remorse usually get many, many chances to get things going and life has the tendency to show grace as long as there is a vow to fix what they broke.

I get absolutely no feeling of remorse from you.
The sarcastic, cocky tone of your posts make you a horrible human being - and earns you absolutely no right to participate in the pursuit of any business.  You hurt people.  You betrayed trust. 

I don't know if you have a lack of conscience - or this is a cultural thing. 
But acting how you did casts a terrible shadow on your character.   
I have no idea how anyone would do any meaningful business with you.

I only had a few hundred dollars with you.  But, I imagine some people had a great deal more than me.
So, while you were making a great big joke out this - you were toying with other people's livelihood.

So fucking typical in the bitcoin world. 
Fucking punk.

Gabralkhan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:44:50 AM

The biggest fail is not the coding or the flawed finale of the ARG, it is the management of the issue...

Like it was said there were so much other ways to go throught the BTC lost and even perhaps turn that into something constructive for Hashie.

I begin to think that the problem is just that "Sahra/Elsa" is a young geek with no sense of business, social and psychological issues, totally immature and with a tremendous ego, that's all...

I really don't care so much about the Bitcoin I lost due to the exploit, but the way she took after the exploit just make me mad...

Hashie burnt to the ground just because she have a self destructive behavior issue "I f.cked up in the code so let's f.ck everything now, I don't care"...

I just have the impression to deal with an immature, raging, and depressive kid that should never have been allowed to manage anything serious and that have obviously some huge psychological work to do on himself.

For AMhash users : On AMHash.com you need probably some context...

Amhash.com site is very new, AMHash came out with the idea to manage the Hashpower directly throught their site not long ago.

Before that AMHash.com did not managed anything on their site, you couldn't even register on the site, it was just a way to promote AMHash1 shares on Havelock Investments Platform.

Their idea to resell shares directly started at the beginning of December. At this point there was not even a Site like you see it now, no registration, you had to send them BTCs on their BTC address and send an email after that with the details and a BTC address for payouts.

They are building their site little by little lately and they probably seized the occasion of the Hashie debacle to intensify the development of the site, but it is not finished yet.

I have no doubt personnaly that it will be fine for the payouts but the wallet and the Bitcoin system of AMHash.com is just very new and still in development, so everyone will probably need a little patience with that.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 03:16:28 AM

this is just on big mess but you better believe i am so grateful " not for me as wont benefit me, but for others" that people are trying to help out. Even as far as picking up this sorry company mistakes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
darkgamer

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:20:41 AM

The biggest fail is not the coding or the flawed finale of the ARG, it is the management of the issue...

Like it was said there were so much other ways to go throught the BTC lost and even perhaps turn that into something constructive for Hashie.

I begin to think that the problem is just that "Sahra/Elsa" is a young geek with no sense of business, social and psychological issues, totally immature and with a tremendous ego, that's all...

I really don't care so much about the Bitcoin I lost due to the exploit, but the way she took after the exploit just make me mad...

Hashie burnt to the ground just because she have a self destructive behavior issue "I f.cked up in the code so let's f.ck everything now, I don't care"...

I just have the impression to deal with an immature, raging, and depressive kid that should never have been allowed to manage anything serious and that have obviously some huge psychological work to do on himself.

For AMhash users : On AMHash.com you need probably some context...

Amhash.com site is very new, AMHash came out with the idea to manage the Hashpower directly throught their site not long ago.

Before that AMHash.com did not managed anything on their site, you couldn't even register on the site, it was just a way to promote AMHash1 shares on Havelock Investments Platform.

Their idea to resell shares directly started at the beginning of December. At this point there was not even a Site like you see it now, no registration, you had to send them BTCs on their BTC address and send an email after that with the details and a BTC address for payouts.

They are building their site little by little lately and they probably seized the occasion of the Hashie debacle to intensify the development of the site, but it is not finished yet.

I have no doubt personnaly that it will be fine for the payouts but the wallet and the Bitcoin system of AMHash.com is just very new and still in development, so everyone will probably need a little patience with that.

I would give them a couple weeks, it takes time to move a database and to make a payout system. Don't want them to pull a hashie making one person get the balance of everyone's wallet.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:49:44 AM

Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:50:49 AM

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact support@hashie.co.
Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

I've watched many fellow entrepreneurs make mistakes that caused devastation for themselves and those around them.   The ones that show remorse usually get many, many chances to get things going and life has the tendency to show grace as long as there is a vow to fix what they broke.

I get absolutely no feeling of remorse from you.
The sarcastic, cocky tone of your posts make you a horrible human being - and earns you absolutely no right to participate in the pursuit of any business.  You hurt people.  You betrayed trust. 

I don't know if you have a lack of conscience - or this is a cultural thing. 
But acting how you did casts a terrible shadow on your character.   
I have no idea how anyone would do any meaningful business with you.

I only had a few hundred dollars with you.  But, I imagine some people had a great deal more than me.
So, while you were making a great big joke out this - you were toying with other people's livelihood.

So fucking typical in the bitcoin world. 
Fucking punk.

+1

Thanks for taking the better part of a year of hard work Hashie...and to think I left GAW for this.  FML
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:43:46 AM

my old balance still lost
where is out bitcoins which we earn with free 10 Gh/S
maybe it's a small amount but bitcoin is bitcoin
why you delete them?
darkgamer

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:06:39 AM

my old balance still lost
where is out bitcoins which we earn with free 10 Gh/S
maybe it's a small amount but bitcoin is bitcoin
why you delete them?
Pretty much from what already been stated was there was a 0 error that had to do with overpayment on what was possibly a ponzi. As a result fucktard hashie thought it would be great to play some retarded fantasy game where they are the queen. you lost everything except amhash. At the same time no one believes hashie as motherfucker still scamming
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:06:50 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 12:04:05 PM by Blazr

I am still baffled at hashie's attitude.  A mature person owns up to their mistakes and does everything in their power to resolve the situation.

The forum uses an image proxy, your tracking image won't work.

spotduster

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:22:40 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 10:54:37 AM by spotduster

The forum uses an image proxy, your tracking image won't work.

Yeah, I'm seeing that.  Too bad.  Perhaps if the mod's here would report this scammer to the proper authorities we wouldn't have to attempt it on our own.
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:43:59 AM

I think you missed the part where we only get 3% of every AMHash sale, and our margins on Gen1 / FireHashers aren't that high either. At the end, we had ~40 BTC, people are going to be unhappy either way so we made a fun ARG (sorry for the disappointing finale).

-Queen Elsa

So you made 40 BTC in 2-3 months and suffered a 90 BTC loss due to your own stupidity. I don't think your ARG was "fun" for anyone, a 50% refund and an honest response would have been much more appropriate. Even better, an honest response and a 3-6 month compensation plan.

But yeah, since you were running a Ponzi anyway, honesty doesn't come into play. I truly hope that someone will dig up your ass in Australia or wherever it is you're holed up and make you regret this "game".

In my opinion he deserves to die for his crime. People die for lesser things today.. like religious/political beliefs..
We've had enough of these scumbags, they doesn't contribute anything to the society and should be put to sleep.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 12:03:00 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing that.  Too bad.  Perhaps if the mod's here would report this scammer to the proper authorities we wouldn't have to attempt it on our own.

You can still report it to the authorities. Theymos will give out all information he holds on a scammer to law enforcement if he receives a reasonable request from them. Won't help much though, hashie was probably using Tor, but if you've been scammed you should report it anyway. There are many ways to catch a scammer, IP's are pretty much useless.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:40:07 PM

In my opinion he deserves to die for his crime. People die for lesser things today.. like religious/political beliefs..
We've had enough of these scumbags, they doesn't contribute anything to the society and should be put to sleep.

He deserves to repay his debt. Someone dying for "lesser" things doesn't mean we need to institute capital punishment for business obligations now.

whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:43:15 PM

He deserves to repay his debt. Someone dying for "lesser" things doesn't mean we need to institute capital punishment for business obligations now.

repaying dept is not a punishment .. he should suffer ..

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:07:58 PM

WOW post number # 2130 i could not quote it for some reason so i will refference it. Lol i sense some anger issues haha but i agree with you i wonder what would happen if hashie people ever got found. Maybe someday they will be like hey i did wrong cant afford to pay 100% buy i will still offer something  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:37:42 PM

They were big in Russia and the Ukraine, right ?

If so chances are probably excellent that they pissed off

some extremely dangerous people. At least I hope so.

darkgamer

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:16:11 PM

Killing him isn't going to solve anything. He will still have people putting money on his site until the domain expires. I don't think the fucker should keep his bitcoins. An official statement should be put on the website people should get refunds of all the deposits of gen2, you keep saying you're not a scammer hashie this would be the time to prove it. Otherwise the best course of action would be for hashie to fall victim of identity theft, karma is a bitch and it would be funny to watch you lose everything and get no explanation as to why your money is gone. just some dude who mails you rapist letters about how your butt is good enough for the fucking.
galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

The only use for this scam crap now would be as content of a message

to the rest of the marketplace. Something that would probably

improve market behavior.

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:22:36 PM

They were big in Russia and the Ukraine, right ?

If so chances are probably excellent that they pissed off

some extremely dangerous people. At least I hope so.

Mark Karpeles is still alive, I fear that this mean that we have not the super-villains the bitcoin is supposed to have by the media, not to speak about super-heroes... we could expect only angry nerds with a sign " you stole my money"

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:33:30 PM

So hashie, pbmining, ltcgear, hashprofit...all caput. What a joke crypto cloud mining is.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: