Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to talk to playt.in admin!  (Read 1945 times)
alteredego (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:38:15 PM

Today I deposited some coins into a playt.in account that was a 'quick' registration account. My computer crashed moments later and I have lost the URL to access my funds. I have confirmed they are still sitting in my account on the blockchain, and PM'd the playt admin's account on this forum, but I cannot find a direct support email address or anything like that. Playt has not been active on this forum for a while, and I am not feeling very good about the potential outcomes of this situation. I was using the tor browser, so there is no history. MAYBE I can dig the URL out of my tor browser bundle's cache if it did not get a chance to delete the history, because my computer just totally shut down on me. Would someone please help me figure this out or help me get in contact with the admins of https://playt.in ? I don't really know what else to do, and it was a fairly large amount of coin.

https://blockchain.info/tx/42f000bded103d7bc09d2ef1d77a617e860bef0caa3e7d15c1f42d53c5f6d95f

there are my funds, I can prove that they are my funds.. but how do I contact the admin, and will they even help me? Someone help please?
alteredego (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:55:43 AM

Seriously, nobody? I would think that there is at least one or two other people in this predicament. Yes, it technically is my mistake because my computer died before saving my login URL, but seriously playt if you are out there, I need your help! Prove that you still are a legit service and help me recover my funds and I bet that a lot more people would use your site (im speaking to the admin of playt.in hoping he/she sees this thread). Is there anyone else out there that has had a similar situation and managed to recover your account/btc? I am just so upset because of this, I can't afford to loose these coins. Someone must have dealt with the playt admins before... Unfortunately I was using the tor browser bundle so I have had no luck whatsoever finding the URL anywhere on my system, because that is kinda the point of tor... Anyone have any advice?  Huh I will pay a bounty to the person that helps me resolve this if necessary. As a community, we need to have failsafe mechanisms for these random screw-ups and the admins of these services need to be reachable! Help?
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1498

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:26:35 PM

Pumping this because I feel you. Maybe some more awarness could help. I've had similar issues besides that the problem was actually on their side. You can have a look at my story in the reply I made to the other topic. Good luck!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
l1za

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

That is the problem of bitcoin sometimes. Where can we complain about missing funds or floating funds?
alteredego (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

Common, I know that a risk that we all took, but that does not excuse absenteeism of an administrator of a server that handles btc.
alteredego (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

Pumping this because I feel you. Maybe some more awarness could help. I've had similar issues besides that the problem was actually on their side. You can have a look at my story in the reply I made to the other topic. Good luck!

Thanks, I really appreciate that and I will check out your thread. Seriously, thanks for helping here. A strong community here will only help make bitcoin safer and better for everyone.
Zyrio

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:12:21 PM

Im not sure what to think about playt.in so anybody here who invested there or even founded the site?

I want to get in contact.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: