Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Lending] BTC to innovative thinker(s)!!!!  (Read 1297 times)
amazondad (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:05:34 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 09:27:03 PM by amazondad

Hey guys. i have quite a stock of btc to lend.

Looking for some innovative people who know what they are doing.

Will need you to give me a partnership in your startup if you can't provide collateral.

Post or pm your business ideas and how much you will need to get it going.

If your idea is innovative and i think it is a profitable venture, i will surely help you out in building your startup.

Good Luck!!!! Cool

For some queries regarding proof here you go!!!! Cool

I can also get some reputable members here with whom i have traded to vouch for me. Grin

https://i.imgur.com/stABQ2R.png

https://i.imgur.com/N9cZUi2.png

https://i.imgur.com/R7A2GSd.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:06:45 PM

Hey guys. i have quite a stock of btc to lend.

Can you sign an address with "quite a stock" of btc in it, so we know you're not just trying to scam?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

^
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:16:38 PM

Can you sign an address with "quite a stock" of btc in it, so we know you're not just trying to scam?

I was waiting for this question to come honestly. I made this account just some days ago as i wasn't aware of this community.

Though i am somewhat active on lb.

I am taking screenshots of some of my wallets and will upload them in the main post within 10 mins.  Grin

Marcchernandez

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:23:50 PM

Sign it, not screenshot
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:29:08 PM

Sign it, not screenshot

i think that will be enough!! Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:29:51 PM

I was waiting for this question to come honestly. I made this account just some days ago as i wasn't aware of this community.

I am taking screenshots of some of my wallets and will upload them in the main post within 10 mins.  Grin

Screenshots won't cut it.  You can take another person's wallet screenshot and pass it as your own.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:50:40 PM

Screenshots won't cut it.  You can take another person's wallet screenshot and pass it as your own.   Undecided

Dude i am 'logged in' in my lb account and all the wallets.
But if you guys want me to sign i can do it too but tbh i don't know how to do it.  Huh
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Would you still lend me if I can't code, but I will hire one to write up the code for my potential site? I have ideas for a gambling site, would you be able to provide a bankroll? What is the maximum amount you would lend me? I want to talk to you further, do you have Skype?

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

Would you still lend me if I can't code, but I will hire one to write up the code for my potential site? I have ideas for a gambling site, would you be able to provide a bankroll? What is the maximum amount you would lend me? I want to talk to you further, do you have Skype?

To all the posters, i will surely get back to you, since my account is new, it is letting me do only 1 activity in 6 mins. Undecided
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:03:41 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 09:12:41 PM by amazondad

I am taking screenshots of some of my wallets and will upload them in the main post within 10 mins.  Grin

Screenshots won't cut it.  You can take another person's wallet screenshot and pass it as your own.   Undecided

I don't know how to sign it, but i have sent 0.0001 btc to your wallet and here is the txn key : --
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:29:22 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 04:33:05 PM by Vod

I am taking screenshots of some of my wallets and will upload them in the main post within 10 mins.  Grin

Screenshots won't cut it.  You can take another person's wallet screenshot and pass it as your own.   Undecided

I don't know how to sign it, but i have sent 0.0001 btc to your wallet and here is the txn key : <redacted>

Hmm, I only 1/10,000th believe you.  Try again?   Tongue

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:30:12 AM

I don't know how to sign it, but i have sent 0.0001 btc to your wallet and here is the txn key : 0699553ec59217fd6e59ce946e9fa133e4d07b59a8ef4669cbd109a165f47ab7

Hmm, I only 1/10,000th believe you.  Try again?   Tongue

I told him too since he couldn't find out how to sign it. He has the BTC.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

I believe 100% that these are his wallets. All he has to do with blockchain.info is find a random address with bitcoin "in" it, add it as a watch only address and the balance and transaction details will show up as the OP has advertised.

What I don't believe is that the OP actually controls a private key to an address that controls any of these amounts as most people with this much bitcoin would have bothered to learn that a signed message is really the only way to prove that you control the amount of bitcoin that you claim.
amazondad (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:40:01 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 02:51:38 AM by amazondad

I believe 100% that these are his wallets. All he has to do with blockchain.info is find a random address with bitcoin "in" it, add it as a watch only address and the balance and transaction details will show up as the OP has advertised.

What I don't believe is that the OP actually controls a private key to an address that controls any of these amounts as most people with this much bitcoin would have bothered to learn that a signed message is really the only way to prove that you control the amount of bitcoin that you claim.

Even the first pic alone is sufficient to show that i have the funds. Rest depends on you, if you wanna believe, great ; if you don't, not my problem. Cool
And for that 'should know', i haven't done it before, so i don't know and don't wanna know it now either. Cool

And with the transaction id, you can match the sending wallet to the fourth pic easily by seeing the exact amount of btc received.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:49:06 AM

In case anybody didn't get my joke, I did receive the BTC from OP as he described.

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:10:21 AM

In case anybody didn't get my joke, I did receive the BTC from OP as he described.
This appears to be an unusual case when a newbie lender actually has money to lend, or at least has money.

Although it may not be a complete waste of time to work with this person to try to get a loan, it is strongly recommended required that you have any collateral you give this person held by a trusted third party escrow with the details of the trade made public
Yuki1988

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:47:26 AM

I don't know how to sign it, but i have sent 0.0001 btc to your wallet and here is the txn key : 0699553ec59217fd6e59ce946e9fa133e4d07b59a8ef4669cbd109a165f47ab7

Looks like you are using blockchain.info wallet in the screenshots.
To sign a message with your address, go to your "receive money" page, click "actions" button on the right hand side of your address, and click "sign message".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: