I'm putting up my trusty old Google Nexus one for sale/auction. It's listed on bitmit.net
for a buy-it-now price of 40 BTC, or you can place a lower bid (bidding starts at 1 BTC!). Auction will end on 2012-05-24, 13:24 PDT.
Here's what's included in the box:
- Google Nexus One smartphone (manufactured by HTC)
- 32 GB class 10 MicroSD card
- Car dock
- Car charger
- Desktop dock
- Wall charger
- Stock earbuds (unused)
Please read all the following details before bidding on this phone:
- Used for 2+ years.
- Works only on T-mobile 3G bands, will drop down to EDGE if used on AT&T!
- More photographs.
- Fully functional, but power button DOES NOT WORK! The Nexus One power button has been known to fail, but the phone is completely usable without it by using a ROM with trackball-wake (see below). The device can be turned on by the procedure described here.
- There are few scuffs, nicks and scratches. See album for close-up pictures. Chrome ring around camera is slightly bent, but this doesn't affect camera picture quality.
- Comes with a 32 GB Class 10 MicroSD card (fast!), already partitioned for use with S2E, to expand the pitiable on-board app storage space.
- Pre-flashed with the latest CyanogenMod 7.2 RC, Android version 2.3.7. This ROM includes trackball wake by default, which is needed to operate this phone due to power button failure. The phone is unlocked, rooted, yada yada.
Will ship in 1 business day after sale. Priority flat-rate shipping, with delivery confirmation, USA only (Around 2.2 BTC for shipping). I've sold on this forum before
, have some OTC ratings
, and will do escrow through bitmit.net.