Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About having several wallets and the transfer fees  (Read 923 times)
bitnug333 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:14:59 AM

Site X will make small transactions of bitcoins to several of my wallets, these wallets have to be different, cannot be the same.
The thing is, once i recieve this amounts i'll have bitcoins scaterred in several wallets, but if i send them to my main wallet, the fees will be too high, so its pointless.
So the bottom line is, is there a way or service that will allow me to collect this small amounts from these wallets without losing too much with fees?
Maybe there is somo sort of proxy wallet or service that im not aware off?
Thanks in advance!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:50:24 AM

Site X will make small transactions of bitcoins to several of my wallets, these wallets have to be different, cannot be the same.
Why? I smell an X-Y Problem.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:31:07 AM

It's easy ,my friend.
Input all your several address to blockchain.info or any wallet software. Then you make a tx to trasfer all coins in these address to your main wallet with very few fee as you like. the fee can defined by youself.
bitnug333 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:57:54 AM

It's easy ,my friend.
Input all your several address to blockchain.info or any wallet software. Then you make a tx to trasfer all coins in these address to your main wallet with very few fee as you like. the fee can defined by youself.

Thank you, i had no idea you could do that, im still very ignorant with bitcoin. I created several input adresses in multibit now, its solved.
=)
bitnug333 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:12:47 AM

The thing is, once i recieve this amounts i'll have bitcoins scaterred in several wallets, but if i send them to my main wallet, the fees will be too high, so its pointless.
So the bottom line is, is there a way or service that will allow me to collect this small amounts from these wallets without losing too much with fees?
Maybe there is somo sort of proxy wallet or service that im not aware off?
Thanks in advance!

When you write "wallet", I assume you mean "address" because site X can't tell if two addresses are in the same wallet.

If that is true then there is no issue. You don't have to store all of your bitcoins in one address. A wallet can have many addresses and a transaction can send and receive using many addresses. Your wallet handles the details for you. All you need to do is create extra addresses in your wallet.

Yes, i meant to say adress, at first i thought you could only have 1 adress per wallet, but fortunatelly i was wrong, its all clear now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: