Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Kore Coin be able to Anon Call Standard Lines?  (Read 4369 times)
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:38:30 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 08:16:39 AM by CryptoNick

Just curious about the legalities of this coin. My hesitations to invest are based on the fact that it was completely mined in less than a week, 3 days I think was the total. 500 and 1000 block values. The coin may very well be hoarded by Dev members and people lucky enough to hear about it at the launch. Also, people on the Kore main thread are saying the Rich list is not working. I was told by a Dev I do not know what I am talking about here but it states it in their Coin Structure. 60 Second blocks multiplied by the amount of blocks. I could be off by a day for diff adjustment but it was still a very short Proof of Work with Large Block payouts.

The launch happened before functionality was released too. Shouldn't this be a kind of Red Flag? Why do all the Alt coins do this? They must need to pay for Development but there should be an IPO or something more fair to start with.

The other fact I see about the coin is that anyone can download the Wallet and make Free Anon Wallet to Wallet calls. This means there is no need for people to buy the coins and make the price go up creating demand for the coins.

Kore has features of Proof of Burn that they are implementing to create a sort of Anon Wallet Total. I don't really understand how this makes the money anonymous since it will have to be mined later by the wallet in order to use the coins. I don't fully comprehend it since it is not a working feature yet.

Kore also states that they will have Anonymous Calling to Standard Telephone lines from your Kore wallet for a small fee, cheaper than Skype. I don't think this can be done legally. And if Kore pegs its price on this fee the coins will only be worth the translation of less than the cost of Skype vs the dollar amount. If they can make the fee randomly change with the price fluctuation of bitcoin vs the dollar vs kore value then this may not be an issue. But it seems pretty obvious to me, where some of the Devs tell me I don't know what I am talking about in their thread. But they don't answer me that they will take care of this disparity, or tell me how I am wrong. Wouldn't this limit their Market Cap if they charge a flat rate of Kore per call? This rate would have to peg Kore at less than the cost of Skype as suggested by them.

The Devs also give away coins to promote the coin, the Devs must have so many coins that it won't affect them since they are probably staking more than 50 percent of the network anyways. They are currently giving away coins for tweets and retweets. Well if everyone just gets free coins by retweeting and no one buys the coins since you don't need the coins to call anyone Wallet to Wallet, how will value be added to their coin? People buying on speculation will make it rise but only to the extent the holders of the coin allow, back to the initial concern.

Well I have an idea for their Marketing... Once the Calls to Standard Telephone Lines are implemented everyone who makes Telemarketing calls gets free Kore to pay for the Telemarketing, or Kold Kalling. And since Kore can't be mined anymore, we can call the payment Kore Sampling, as a way of payment for the cost of the call on the Kore Standard Telephone Line Network.

Make a script and replay it for each call and tell people about the Anon calling and that they don't even need to buy anything to make it work. Just download the wallet without buying Kore and use the service for free. And after they join in to the TeleMarketing Campaign for Free Kore, they can participate in the giveaway, everyone just gets Free Kore and Free Wallet to Wallet calls. Kore is basically free coins! Everyone will sign up for something Free! If you call people multiple times they may get so pissed off, they investigate and find out that the FCC can't do anything since Kore is Anonymous.

But that is a good question, can the FCC shut down Kore Wallet addresses of, Crank Yankers, abusive users, terrorist threats, or obscene phone calls? The PoP in question for collection of FCC taxes for access to the LEC's will have to be controlled by the FCC. Kore will have to somehow be able to Block a Wallet but the perpetrators could just create another wallet and it is on the Tor Network. This may be a stumbling block.

Kore could even Telemarket to Telemarketers and they will love the Anon features since they could break all the rules and harass people on Cell Phones day and night with shopping offers and vacation giveaways.

I made a little fun at their expense to prove a point. I think it is a legitimate question for all those people seeking to invest in Kore since it can not be mined anymore and has issues that I am not fully clear about.

If someone knows the legalities, let us in on the facts here.

Since Surly,
Crypto Nick
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:54:09 PM

I finally went over to the Kore thread and did some reading. From what I gather the VoIP feature has not been released yet, is that correct? It looks like we'll have an alpha in a few days. That will give us VoIP that is anonymous through Tor. So you need to run your wallet in the Tor network in order to make anonymous calls is what it looks like. Right?

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:05:10 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 10:40:51 PM by CryptoNick

MikeMike deleted his comment... I responded with this...

Anon Wallet to Wallet and Standard Telco will not be Anon? So it is merely another SKYPE? The Anon Wallet to Wallet is Free so why would anyone use Kore to SKYPE to a telco line anyways? Will this feature be called SKORPE and then de-anonymize your calls? How does that work if you want Anon but also want to SKORPE? As soon as you dial your home number from your Kore Wallet you are giving away your Anon.

I think it is funny you think I am of the Estabilshment. I asked in your thread nicely for info about the Launch and PoW being 3 days for 400-1000 coin block payouts and you still haven't answered that question. What is the big deal if people can read that it was Insta-Mined by the initial developer? They can make up their mind if they think there is a group holding the coin. If that group wants to sell their coin for cheap then great everyone get in on Kore at the cheap prices. But if it is going to be manipulated then watch out right. Not to say that it is but that it could be. Correct?

This isn't FUD. I just want the truth about the coin and you won't provide it so I am stuck with my initial gut reaction to the PoW stage.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:11:01 AM

Mike,Mike... I also PM'd  you with a solution to the Anon Telco calls. The Kore network should give the ability to have the Called Party press #0 and the number will be perma blocked from being able to dial in from the Kore Network. I gave this solution Freely and it would allow Anon since the FCC would have no recourse since a Telco Line could be opted out. This would mean you have to implement it though. Then you would have something here right? A call placed from Kore PoP from Anon Wallet leading back to the main Kore LEC for Tolls and no one would know who made the call.

You should be thanking me for bringing these issues to your attention.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:18:17 AM

Anon Wallet to Wallet and Standard Telco will not be Anon? So it is merely another SKYPE? The Anon Wallet to Wallet is Free so why would anyone use Kore to SKYPE to a telco line anyways? Will this feature be called SKORPE and then de-anonymize your calls? How does that work if you want Anon but also want to SKORPE? As soon as you dial your home number from your Kore Wallet you are giving away your Anon.

I think it is funny you think I am of the Estabilshment. I asked in your thread nicely for info about the Launch and PoW being 3 days for 400-1000 coin block payouts and you still haven't answered that question. What is the big deal if people can read that it was Insta-Mined by the initial developer? They can make up their mind if they think there is a group holding the coin. If that group wants to sell their coin for cheap then great everyone get in on Kore at the cheap prices. But if it is going to be manipulated then watch out right. Not to say that it is but that it could be. Correct?

This isn't FUD. I just want the truth about the coin and you won't provide it so I am stuck with my initial gut reaction to the PoW stage.

You give yourself away by your duplicitous concern/fud no wait fud/concern with your signature verifying it with:
"Since Surly,"

Whenever you can come clean which judged by your MO/past dealings with you I highly doubt that's possible.

WE, The entire KORE Team and DEV are not associated with the first release of the coin.
Many people mined it soon as it was released and taking into account the DEV left it
makes sense they sold most or all their coins they did mine and to continually
calling it "Pre-Mined" when it clearly was not is a lie.

Do you actually think I will/can believe anything you say?
Once you destroy that reasonable amount of trust it's over.

You can pepper your fud with supposed valid questions and opinions and solutions all you want
but you've nothing left to stand on in my book.

Take care ~

I called it Insta-Mined not Pre-Mined get your facts straight. Since that is what Kore Launch for PoW was, 3 Days of mining unless you will refute that which you won't since you can't. The block structure is there for all to see. You cause the FUD not me, since I asked for this info with no response, and why you would allow this structure in your coin, even though I come to find out it is not the current devs coin now.

No big deal then restructure the coin and relaunch instead of obscuring the facts, or telling me I FUD when it is a FACT about Kore and not FUD. The only Fear or Uncertainty would be that people may find out. Oh No! So change it or talk to the community and see if they think more people would be interested if there were a longer PoW and new Launch.

Why is it whenever someone asks a question of a coin it is FUD? I like Kore, I don't want to FUD Kore if that is what you are insinuating.

I give constructive criticism and bring issues to the forefront. Address these issues and make Kore a stronger coin. I think you will have a surprising loyalty from me and all others concerned.

Since Early,
Crypto Nick
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:15:42 PM

MikeMike Reply: ALL Coins are manipulated. You can either get over it and move on or not. Again the old dev left the coin. Does he or they still hold coins? I do not know and you can harp on that continually to no end like only a FUDSTER WILL DO.

MikeMike REPLY: To Accuse me IS FUD and you know it. The blockchain is there for all to see. Do the research. I have no information other than what is there on the blockchain. THIS IS WHY I DO NOT TRUST YOU. YOU KNOW BETTER than to accuse me of withholding information. This is what exposes you. Nothing wrong with wanting to know. You are well aware I hold no information.

You give yourself away by your duplicitous concern/fud no wait fud/concern with your signature verifying it with:
"Since Surly,"

Whenever you can come clean which judged by your MO/past dealings with you I highly doubt that's possible.

WE, The entire KORE Team and DEV are not associated with the first release of the coin.
Many people mined it soon as it was released and taking into account the DEV left it
makes sense they sold most or all their coins they did mine and to continually
calling it "Pre-Mined" when it clearly was not is a lie.

Do you actually think I will/can believe anything you say?
Once you destroy that reasonable amount of trust it's over.

You can pepper your fud with supposed valid questions and opinions and solutions all you want
but you've nothing left to stand on in my book.

Take care ~

I called it Insta-Mined not Pre-Mined get your facts straight. Since that is what Kore Launch for PoW was, 3 Days of mining unless you will refute that which you won't since you can't. The block structure is there for all to see. You cause the FUD not me, since I asked for this info with no response, and why you would allow this structure in your coin, even though I come to find out it is not the current devs coin now.

No big deal then restructure the coin and relaunch instead of obscuring the facts, or telling me I FUD when it is a FACT about Kore and not FUD. The only Fear or Uncertainty would be that people may find out. Oh No! So change it or talk to the community and see if they think more people would be interested if there were a longer PoW and new Launch.

Why is it whenever someone asks a question of a coin it is FUD? I like Kore, I don't want to FUD Kore if that is what you are insinuating.

I give constructive criticism and bring issues to the forefront. Address these issues and make Kore a stronger coin. I think you will have a surprising loyalty from me and all others concerned.

Since Early,
Crypto Nick

My comment is removed.
Thanks.

You are missing the point.
The old dev left the coin and it was taken over.
You can fud all you want about how many blocks were mined by how many people.
IF you are so concerned research how many coins were mined to what address giving
yourself a clear picture and you might be able to see if they were sold as well.
It's not a concern of mine as the potential outweighs the old dev's issues he caused.

IF it's a concern of yours do the DD and post it.

IF you can't move on then don't be involved in KORE Coin.
I don't blame you.
Many left once that old Dev screwed them.

This new DEV has a track record of coming through.

The block structure is not FUD, it is a FACT, you don't seem to understand this. I can't FUD Kore by stating a fact. If you don't like how it makes Kore look, then you are admitting you should change it. By saying that I FUD you are admitting the structure is bogus and blame me for making it seem that way.

That is exactly my point the old Dev left the coin and screwed people, so why keep the coins? You are paying off the Dev that screwed people and the Dev Inst-Mined and may still hold a majority of the coin. You can't look at an address and tell me who owns what. So restructuring would have been smart.

If I am so concerned I should research? Yet you don't care? You know it was Insta-Mined and you know the Dev was shady yet the new Kore Devs must say they really like the 3 Day PoW and don't own any coin but hey lets develop on it. Makes no sense. Did the new Devs like working for free and for a Dev that left? Were the new Devs huge bagholders? This would be the only reason I can think of.

The restructure of the coin would also allow one crucial element to grow exponentially. A small Fee for Wallet to Wallet Anon and/or require Staking Coin to make Wallet to Wallet calls. I don't see why this would be a deal breaker for anyone since it only creates demand for the coin.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

Stop my Lies? Wow I don't get it.

So there was a Vote by people who held the coin, and they did so much mining to own that coin.

Voted on a 3 Day PoW what a joke. I see the total scam now. You must still be the old devs in sheeps clothing.

Good luck with your coin...
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

So there was a Vote by people who held the coin, and they did so much mining to own that coin.

Voted on a 3 Day PoW what a joke. I see the total scam now. You must still be the old devs in sheeps clothing.

LIE #1
The vote was taken after the DEV left to either keep the coin or make a new one.
It was not a vote on an insta-mine of the old coin.

LIE #2
I am not a DEV nor did I do any mining.
I can't speak for anyone else that voted if they did any mining.

Those are not lies. You are lacking comprehension and just call me a liar.

When you vote on a Coin that was insta-mined then it is a huge oversight. Period. No lie at all there.

My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

LMAO! I don't have to BUY KORE to USE IT!!! That was part of my POINT!
CyberSuzy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

My hesitations to invest are based on the fact that it was completely mined in less than a week, 3 days I think was the total. 500 and 1000 block values.

Are you serious even of making thread of such coin?  why they did not just roll dices and divide coins? waste of spending electricity for 3 weeks.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:55:55 PM

I have been following this coin for a while on Twitter and they have been coming out with all the promised developments. You should not have any issues making anon calls.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:11:39 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 01:06:19 AM by CryptoNick

I have been following this coin for a while on Twitter and they have been coming out with all the promised developments. You should not have any issues making anon calls.

Yes the issues are not with the Wallet to Wallet Calling Features. Just the structure of the coin PoW and previous Dev. And to how the New Devs came into enough Coin to make their Development worth while.

The Anon Call to Standard Telco Lines was the discussion, not the Anon Wallet to Wallet.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:38:17 AM

So there was a Vote by people who held the coin, and they did so much mining to own that coin. LIE #1

Voted on a 3 Day PoW what a joke. I see the total scam now. You must still be the old devs in sheeps clothing.LIE #2

LIE #1
The vote was taken after the DEV left to either keep the coin or make a new one.

LIE #2

Your Original Statement:
 So there was a Vote by people who held the coin, and they did so much mining to own that coin. LIE #1

When you vote on a Coin that was insta-mined (in the past) then it is a huge oversight. Period. No lie at all there.
The past is the past. You cannot change that. If you don't like it or view it as an oversight than move on.
My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

I know isn't that an awesome feature!...for now till it gets wider adoption.
OR
Maybe it will ALWAYS BE FREE...I'm sure the telecom companies would be upset about.

Maybe there's more than just the calling that brings even more added value.
Maybe it's a few things being considered yet...

KOREVoIP
KOREChat
KORESurf
KOREbay
KOREPhone smart phone
KOREPoBA
KORE_____
KORE____ _______ _______
KORE_____ _______
etc...

That is my perception not a lie. Because I don't trust an Insta-Mined coin I am a liar?

How can I lie about the 3 day PoW it takes no time to mine. Hence they did not do much work to get the coin. 400-1000 Coin 60Sec Block Payout=Largely Insta-Mine.

I don't know if the Devs are Wolves in Sheep's clothing it is my perception not a lie. You are perpetuating my perception too.

Again you lack comprehension of what I am saying.

When you take a Vote and the people holding the coin are the majority of those Voting, I wouldn't be surprised if it was unanimous. So how is this a lie? Lets say hypothetically 1000 people held the coin. 100 People held most of it. If there was no functionality to the coin when the New Devs started why would outsiders be interested in even voting? They wouldn't even care.

So 1000 Votes would most likely be Yes to Keep the coin they already mined during the 3 Day PoW. Why would anyone vote No, and that may go to show there were less holders of coin with larger amounts. Again, this is hypothetical. The numbers could vary and still get the same results.

If everyone knew about Kore back then, why are you giving coin away for Twitter Posts? This proves that many people don't know about Kore yet and I would venture to say many more never knew or cared since it had no functionality initially (or did it? just not working?). And even more these people may not understand the Block payouts and PoW. The ones that do may have the same concerns as I do. The others would be the holders of all the coin, they would talk like you do.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:24:32 AM

KOREBay Anon Marketplace? Guess this is the only way to get people to buy Kore...
Will the only holders of private parties info be Kore?
Will the items ship to Kore and then Ship to the customer?
Kore would know both parties and would have to return items for people and charge back the funds of misrepresented goods? If so, they would also be party to illegal transactions. KOREBay... More like KOREPelicanBay.

So it must be User to User then, since there is no logistical way to do this on a large scale? If it is User to User the other party would know your physical address and you would not be able to get your money back once sent. If the item is not as described there would be no recourse. Or is there some special function that allows to parties that disagree to come to terms with an escrow?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:37:45 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 05:57:13 AM by MikeMike

Voted on a 3 Day PoW what a joke. I see the total scam now. You must still be the old devs in sheeps clothing.LIE #2

LIE #1

LIE #2

Your Original Statement:

When you vote on a Coin that was insta-mined (in the past) then it is a huge oversight. Period. No lie at all there.
The past is the past. You cannot change that. If you don't like it or view it as an oversight than move on.
My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

OR
Maybe it will ALWAYS BE FREE...I'm sure the telecom companies would be upset about.

KOREVoIP
KOREChat
KORESurf
KOREbay
KOREPhone smart phone
KOREPoBA
KORE_____
KORE____ _______ _______
KORE_____ _______
etc...

That is my perception not a lie. Because I don't trust an Insta-Mined coin I am a liar?

How can I lie about the 3 day PoW it takes no time to mine. Hence they did not do much work to get the coin. 400-1000 Coin 60Sec Block Payout=Largely Insta-Mine.

I don't know if the Devs are Wolves in Sheep's clothing it is my perception not a lie. You are perpetuating my perception too.

When you take a Vote and the people holding the coin are the majority of those Voting, I wouldn't be surprised if it was unanimous. So how is this a lie? Lets say hypothetically 1000 people held the coin. 100 People held most of it. If there was no functionality to the coin when the New Devs started why would outsiders be interested in even voting? They wouldn't even care.

So 1000 Votes would most likely be Yes to Keep the coin they already mined during the 3 Day PoW. Why would anyone vote No, and that may go to show there were less holders of coin with larger amounts. Again, this is hypothetical. The numbers could vary and still get the same results.

If everyone knew about Kore back then, why are you giving coin away for Twitter Posts? This proves that many people don't know about Kore yet and I would venture to say many more never knew or cared since it had no functionality initially (or did it? just not working?). And even more these people may not understand the Block payouts and PoW. The ones that do may have the same concerns as I do. The others would be the holders of all the coin, they would talk like you do.

Your duplicitous statements you choose to ignore are lies.

I can only tell you my story.
I did not mine KORE I bought some and then the old DEV left.
There was a vote and you can go through all the posts
showing the reasons why ones voted the way they did.
KORE is the first v2 coin to actually deliver.
It was not much however I bought more as I saw
this new DEV come through on his promises and release a functional TOR PoSA wallet.
Then come through releasing a working ALPHA VoIPA calling feature.

I can pull the same BS you are...

It makes sense TO ME that YOU ARE ONE of the Original KORE Insta-miners
that sold out when the original DEV left OR you may actually be one of the Original DEVs
and now see the high value in all the KORE platforms
and wants to get in a new release of the KORE Coin cheap or by another PoW mining phase.
IMO- You probably have massive mining capabilities.
It all makes sense now ad I will twist every reply you make to these statements and concerns
I See now must be the case.

(.)

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:39:56 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 06:35:25 AM by MikeMike

KOREBay Anon Marketplace? Guess this is the only way to get people to buy Kore...
Will the only holders of private parties info be Kore?
Will the items ship to Kore and then Ship to the customer?
Kore would know both parties and would have to return items for people and charge back the funds of misrepresented goods? If so, they would also be party to illegal transactions. KOREBay... More like KOREPelicanBay.

So it must be User to User then, since there is no logistical way to do this on a large scale? If it is User to User the other party would know your physical address and you would not be able to get your money back once sent. If the item is not as described there would be no recourse. Or is there some special function that allows to parties that disagree to come to terms with an escrow?

Ever hear of Escrow?
I guess you can wait and see and try it yourself.
The level of manipulative BS from you in this instance is clear as day and will remain in this post for all to read.
(.)

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:43:33 PM

LIE #1

LIE #2

Your Original Statement:

My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

OR

KOREVoIP
KOREChat
KORESurf
KOREbay
KOREPhone smart phone
KOREPoBA
KORE_____
KORE____ _______ _______
KORE_____ _______
etc...

this new DEV come through on his promises and release a functional TOR PoSA wallet.

that sold out when the original DEV left OR you may actually be one of the Original DEVs
and wants to get in a new release of the KORE Coin cheap or by another PoW mining phase.
It all makes sense now ad I will twist every reply you make to these statements and concerns

(.)

Escrow will still need recourse. But you have a product that is shipped and someone defrauds the shipper then sends back a bogus item and says that was how it was when he got it after it was switched with a knock off. Now give them their money back. You can't prove who is right here you just hold the money to send back or send to the seller. In this case you would have had to validate the item first and post the auction as Kore. I can't believe you haven't thought of this yet.

Sounds so Flim Flam to get people to buy Kore. Any coin can do this type of Anon Market through escrow, did you realized that? You send your final payment to the escrow company, they know your wallet address and the item you bought, and they also know the other selling party. But both parties don't know each other. Pretty amazing Anon Marketplace!

I didn't intend to start questioning your market place until you posted all that on the thread and then deleted it. LoL You make it look worse and worse with every advertisement.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:00:21 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 01:31:25 AM by MikeMike

LIE #1

LIE #2

Your Original Statement:

My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

OR

KOREVoIP
KOREChat
KORESurf
KOREbay
KOREPhone smart phone
KOREPoBA
KORE_____
KORE____ _______ _______
KORE_____ _______
etc...

(.)

Escrow will still need recourse. But you have a product that is shipped and someone defrauds the shipper then sends back a bogus item and says that was how it was when he got it after it was switched with a knock off. Now give them their money back. You can't prove who is right here you just hold the money to send back or send to the seller. In this case you would have had to validate the item first and post the auction as Kore. I can't believe you haven't thought of this yet.

Sounds so Flim Flam to get people to buy Kore. Any coin can do this type of Anon Market through escrow, did you realized that? You send your final payment to the escrow company, they know your wallet address and the item you bought, and they also know the other selling party. But both parties don't know each other. Pretty amazing Anon Marketplace!

I didn't intend to start questioning your market place until you posted all that on the thread and then deleted it. LoL You make it look worse and worse with every advertisement.

Check my posts on the KORE thread.
Once people post a copy there's no need for me to keep a ton of posts up.
I do this everywhere.

EDIT:
WHY do I delete recurring posts or long posts as these?
So people can follow the topic being discussed and not have to scroll through
many pages to find the info they are looking for.

Though nice try.
You will notice a complete record is in your copied posts.
I made sure not to delete anything that was not copied in your quoted post.

Though I understand how you manipulate everything for your own negative purposes and lies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.msg9235648#msg9235648

Regarding the marketplace.
try thinking out of the box.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

LIE #1

LIE #2

Your Original Statement:

My Suggestion.
DO NOT Buy any KORE.

OR

KOREVoIP
KOREChat
KORESurf
KOREbay
KOREPhone smart phone
KOREPoBA
KORE_____
KORE____ _______ _______
KORE_____ _______
etc...

(.)

Check my posts on the KORE thread.
Once people post a copy there's no need for me to keep a ton of posts up.
I do this everywhere.

Though nice try.
You will notice a complete record is in your copied posts.
I made sure not to delete anything that was not copied in your quoted post.

Though I understand how you manipulate everything for your own negative purposes and lies.

Regarding the marketplace.
try thinking out of the box.

You may be right I think now I saw the Market Place when I verified items on your thread. You posted so many Ads it was confusing. You changed a couple posts but I don't think it helped you any.

So if I put something in a Box and put it on the Kore Marketplace all I have to do is think outside the box and my order will not be defrauded. Sounds like a perfect solution! I am amazed!

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:41:56 PM

Just what I thought, at least it looks like the New Dev was honestly trying to implement a new PoW. I am sure the Dev understands the problem here.

You based your decision on 17 Votes, 28 total? Wow! You put a stupid "I don't know" as a poll result for 3 votes! This just proves my theory now. And looks like MikeMike says No new PoW Forever on the thread. Got some cheap coins... good for you MikeMike. You also stated you were appointed by the previous Dev in a post. I don't see the original thread or many of the old posts were deleted. I have no way to verify what transpired.

Kore had the opportunity to rework the coin properly and they listened to 17 (MikeMike being one of them) people who could have held the majority of coin. Too bad I wasn't around to dissuade you from the path you took. Can't believe you tried to make it seem like this majority vote had integrity to it. Polling within your own interest group will give a skew to your results. But it will allow you to say hey we took a vote among ourselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668908.0
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

Just what I thought, at least it looks like the New Dev was honestly trying to implement a new PoW. I am sure the Dev understands the problem here.

You based your decision on 17 Votes, 28 total? Wow! You put a stupid "I don't know" as a poll result for 3 votes! This just proves my theory now. And looks like MikeMike says No new PoW Forever on the thread. Got some cheap coins... good for you MikeMike. You also stated you were appointed by the previous Dev in a post. I don't see the original thread or many of the old posts were deleted. I have no way to verify what transpired.

Kore had the opportunity to rework the coin properly and they listened to 17 (MikeMike being one of them) people who could have held the majority of coin. Too bad I wasn't around to dissuade you from the path you took. Can't believe you tried to make it seem like this majority vote had integrity to it. Polling within your own interest group will give a skew to your results. But it will allow you to say hey we took a vote among ourselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668908.0

I have never mined any X11 or X13 coin as I only have some miners I only mine BTC with.
I bought every coin I own on the open market and some above 30k.

Think what you like but your level of deliberate effort to find anything you can to discredit KORECoin is well noted.
Those who know me know I don't BS.

Most Sincerely,
MM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: