Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Kore Coin be able to Anon Call Standard Lines?  (Read 4367 times)
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:45:26 PM

This just in... "Yahoo Writes Article about Kore"!!!
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korecoin-team-announces-korephone-smart-041800325.html

Oh wait MikeMike just paid to list that Ad on AccessWire... Good Hype though! Very Smart!

Maybe this is why Kore had a sell off, to pay for the Ad.

http://www.accesswire.com/accesswire_yahoo_finance.aspx

Keep staking those cheap coins you picked up MikeMike!

My first inclination is to tell you "You have no idea" what Kore is about and where it's going.
BUT...
Then I remember who you are and that you DO Have a "Little bit of an idea".

Not one Kore was sold.
 Grin

Keep watching for "The Power of Satoshi"...

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korecoin-team-announces-korephone-smart-041800325.html

Oh wait MikeMike just paid to list that Ad on AccessWire... Good Hype though! Very Smart!

My first inclination is to tell you "You have no idea" what Kore is about and where it's going.
BUT...

Not one Kore was sold.
 Grin

So the AD came out of your Pocket, Nice gesture to hype and boost the market and then sell. Good thinking...

Awww shoot I was hoping you had sold some Kore and cause people on your thread to worry about volume:

KoreCommunity,

The Korecoin volume is going lower and lower everyday. We need to change that. Let's make our market look more liquid and professional.

How it works?
Easy.
Let's trade KORE and get some money   

Example:

Buy order at 16586 (bigger than the biggest bid) and sell order at 17978 (lower than the lowest ask).
Repeat process.
Repeat process.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Very smart then, Zebedee allows UDP ports. Looks like there are attempts to DDoS proof the product also.

I'm not here to bake cookies Cheesy

Payment for Monthly Subscriptions will be made with Kore?

Of course, and only with KORE.

If there are not enough monthly subscriptions, you will also need to sell off shares of Kore to support the operating costs, how will this be possible if you don't own a large portion of the coin to stake?

Will these costs be reasonable, and will you make this information on accounting public?

I've already buyed all that we need, no more costs for this service.

No more costs? No Access fees to dial into Telco? How does the US collect Kore fees for Taxes to pay the FCC for dialing into a US Telco line? Is that not applicable?

So the Monthly Subscription is paid with Kore and those Kore are sold on the Open Market at current prices to pay for the access fees accrued by the users? Flat Fee of Kore so no way to bolster against lower prices in the market to pay for services rendered. No Taxes in the EU for LEC or CLEC access to land lines in the US?

Since Kore was Mined for very cheap in 3 days PoW, then dumped down, the only way to get money out and pay for these services will be people buying in. Since all the buyers will want to make money on their investment or stake their coin to pay for services, they won't want to lose and sell to lower priced orders. Many people won't relate to BitCoin and think that the price fluctuations are moving but they may only be PEGGING to BitCoin. These will be the buyers of the coin the devs will dump on which will always be low orders to fill stagnating the price. If the Devs are Selling to pay for services this will only be supported by the market and may act like a Vacuum. I think you are seeing it right now, the stagnation that can occur.

Will the Kore economy operate properly if Kore sells its coin that has been paid for services? Combined with an Unknown amount of coin Kore has staking/leveraging that would be a Public record if an IPO were in place.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:38:43 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 12:57:22 AM by MikeMike

BUT...

Not one Kore was sold.
 Grin

So the AD came out of your Pocket, Nice gesture to hype and boost the market and then sell. Good thinking...

Awww shoot I was hoping you had sold some Kore and cause people on your thread to worry about volume:

KoreCommunity,

The Korecoin volume is going lower and lower everyday. We need to change that. Let's make our market look more liquid and professional.

How it works?
Easy.

Example:

Buy order at 16586 (bigger than the biggest bid) and sell order at 17978 (lower than the lowest ask).
Repeat process.
Repeat process.

For the Record...again.
Myself and the Kore Team made a promise to not manipulate
the price
nor take advantage of the information we know.
Does not mean we can't sell, trade or buy
and the fact the Team is living up to this promise is reflected in the price.
It's the "Non-Manipulation" factor we hold to.

Sure maybe the Volume is less because we do not manipulate/Play the price etc.
but it's what's best for Kore and the Kore Community in the long run.
Personally I'm not trading Kore at all and I know many on the Team are not either.

You truly have no idea what we are capable of doing.
Nor do you hold to any integrity as you are always accusing and we all know
how many Fingers are pointing back at us when we do that.
It's shown in all your posts for all to see.

The only Sell I made in October was under 20 KoreCoin.
You will not know the exact amount other than it was under 20 Coins.
I have however bought a few thousand coins in the month of October.

Sincerely,
MM

PS:
The word P#*%k comes to mind...

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:41:17 PM

BUT...

Not one Kore was sold.
 Grin

KoreCommunity,

How it works?
Easy.

Example:

Repeat process.
Repeat process.

For the Record...again.
Myself and the Kore Team made a promise to not manipulate
the price nor take advantage of the information we know.
Does not mean we can't sell, trade or buy
and the fact the Team is living up to this promise is reflected in the price.
It's the "Non-Manipulation" factor we hold to.

Sure maybe the Volume is less because we do not manipulate/Play the price etc.
but it's what's best for Kore and the Kore Community in the long run.
Personally I'm not trading Kore at all and I know many on the Team are not either.

You truly have no idea what we are capable of doing.
Nor do you hold to any integrity as you are always accusing and we all know
how many Fingers are pointing back at us when we do that.
It's shown in all your posts for all to see.

The only Sell I made in October was under 20 KoreCoin.
You will not know the exact amount other than it was under 20 Coins.
I have however bought a few thousand coins in the month of October.

Sincerely,
MM

PS:
The word P#*%k comes to mind...

Oh ok so now you will never sell or trade your coins. The First truly Collectable coin. Very good ideals though since I am sure you are telling the truth, and that is to be commended since it is very rare. But even if you don't sell or trade, it is what others are doing. You know the ones who bought all the coin on the way down, they have every right to sell off.

Hypothetically lets say that it costs 20 Kore for the Monthly subscription. If the price goes up for Kore to 100x to the Moon landing party, then your monthly subscription costs way too much to be a marketable charge. The only way it sustains is if the price goes down since people will be buying Kore to pay this subscription.

So is there a way to charge an arbitrary amount of Kore to pay for the monthly subscription? Do you see how this is a real concern? Better you learn from what you perceive as FUD than learn it later when the market stagnates for some reason you can't figure out.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

Cryptonick your FUD is ridiculous...

Wait and see. It's easy.

I told you all Kore can hope to do is Hype now, and you think that it is FUD when I point out the Hype? Gotta love it!

Did you think that Yahoo Finance wrote that Article?

Address the issues and make the coin stronger.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:48:31 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 11:36:18 PM by MikeMike

Cryptonick your FUD is ridiculous...

Wait and see. It's easy.

I told you all Kore can hope to do is Hype now, and you think that it is FUD when I point out the Hype? Gotta love it!

Did you think that Yahoo Finance wrote that Article?

Address the issues and make the coin stronger.

The Article was a press release.
It's a normal thing to do to educate the masses
about new technologies and competitors.
Why Kore would ever need to defend itself for a
normal press release is something you conjured up.

I never said I paid for it.
Just that not one Korecoin was sold to pay for it.

Just more of the same from you...

This is what's prevalent including who I'm responding to and just the tip of the Iceberg:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/is-the-librexcoin-developer-part-of-bobsurplus-altcoin-pump-and-dump-group-altcoin-pros

NOTE:
The reason why you do not get answers from me on certain topics is your
insidiousness attempts to "Pigeon Hole" Kore into your contrived business plans etc.
I see this clear as day.
Most probably do not see it.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:08:13 AM

Yep still more of the same from you also MikeMike, not really serious about dealing with problems before they become apparent to affect Kore.

You made it seem like some spectacular thing when it was just the same announcements you post on my thread and yours.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:17:22 AM

The main point of why you don't want to use Kore for your monthly subscription would be that it PEG's your coin to that fee. Unless you are going to extrapolate the costs once per month to send a variable charge for service, not sure if you can advertise this or the way it seems you planned.

Lets say 100 Million people want to use Kore since it is cheaper than Skype. This means you have to relate the price to Skype costs. It also means your demand just went through the roof and the coin will be in high demand so the price of Kore will skyrocket. So if Kore charges 3 dollars a month to compete with Skype (cheaper than Skype as Kore stated on their page), at the current price of around .000165 BTC that equals .05 cents per Kore coin at around 50 Kore per month for $3. As soon as the BTC price moves up, Kore can not state that their price per month is 50 Kore. Since that would cost more than 3 dollars compared to Skype. So whatever the cost of Skype is, that Kore Competes with, will have to be changed each month or a Variable amount of Kore. This means the price can not be stated in Kore and why Eurbids stating the cost is in Kore was a bad thing for Kore.

If Eurbids has a way to translate the costs then this has already been addressed. But the problem may not be that simple since when someone signs up they pay at a spot price and Kore can not advertise the cost in Kore which 5 minutes later could dramatically drop and cause the people paying to feel like they just paid more for their Monthly Subscription. Which is why I stated not to use Kore as the value denominator.

If Eurbids was just going to state an amount of Kore per month as the Flat Fee then what happens is the price of Kore will always stay at the current price or goes below it as the market will not pay more for the service just to make more off the coin if they sold it, which they would be using the coin and Kore would be taking it and selling it. This may be how to deflate the market is to sell off these Kore collected for the service, but that goes into Kore's pocket not the investors buying in, but that also just proves the coin will stay at the same price and not go up. Since this is the Diminishing Margin of Utility to translate demand vs costs vs profitability of the actual coin since there are only so many coins in circulation and a set PoS to control future circulation.

So take this seriously and stop calling me a Fudder, I also got the Wallet to finally work and sold some Crypt baggage and bought some Kore. So I am staking now.

Just a heads up too when I downloaded the wallet last night from Mega I was immediately hit with a Port Scan and DDoS. Then Netbios packets on port 137 until they gave up and went away. This shows someone is attempting to gain access to computers to either break their wallets or whatever malicious activity. Which is most likely just Mega, but somehow they are monitoring the download link. There was no activity while I watched my Firewall for an hour before I downloaded, since I wanted to be positive if there was activity when I downloaded. I have the IP address from somewhere in Montana, followed by Ohio. I will test this again later too.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:20:30 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 04:19:03 AM by MikeMike

The main point of why you don't want to use Kore for your monthly subscription would be that it PEG's your coin to that fee. Unless you are going to extrapolate the costs once per month to send a variable charge for service, not sure if you can advertise this or the way it seems you planned.

Lets say 100 Million people want to use Kore since it is cheaper than Skype. This means you have to relate the price to Skype costs. It also means your demand just went through the roof and the coin will be in high demand so the price of Kore will skyrocket. So if Kore charges 3 dollars a month to compete with Skype (cheaper than Skype as Kore stated on their page), at the current price of around .000165 BTC that equals .05 cents per Kore coin at around 50 Kore per month for $3. As soon as the BTC price moves up, Kore can not state that their price per month is 50 Kore. Since that would cost more than 3 dollars compared to Skype. So whatever the cost of Skype is, that Kore Competes with, will have to be changed each month or a Variable amount of Kore. This means the price can not be stated in Kore and why Eurbids stating the cost is in Kore was a bad thing for Kore.

If Eurbids has a way to translate the costs then this has already been addressed. But the problem may not be that simple since when someone signs up they pay at a spot price and Kore can not advertise the cost in Kore which 5 minutes later could dramatically drop and cause the people paying to feel like they just paid more for their Monthly Subscription. Which is why I stated not to use Kore as the value denominator.

If Eurbids was just going to state an amount of Kore per month as the Flat Fee then what happens is the price of Kore will always stay at the current price or goes below it as the market will not pay more for the service just to make more off the coin if they sold it, which they would be using the coin and Kore would be taking it and selling it. This may be how to deflate the market is to sell off these Kore collected for the service, but that goes into Kore's pocket not the investors buying in, but that also just proves the coin will stay at the same price and not go up. Since this is the Diminishing Margin of Utility to translate demand vs costs vs profitability of the actual coin since there are only so many coins in circulation and a set PoS to control future circulation.

So take this seriously and stop calling me a Fudder, I also got the Wallet to finally work and sold some Crypt baggage and bought some Kore. So I am staking now.

Just a heads up too when I downloaded the wallet last night from Mega I was immediately hit with a Port Scan and DDoS. Then Netbios packets on port 137 until they gave up and went away. This shows someone is attempting to gain access to computers to either break their wallets or whatever malicious activity. Which is most likely just Mega, but somehow they are monitoring the download link. There was no activity while I watched my Firewall for an hour before I downloaded, since I wanted to be positive if there was activity when I downloaded. I have the IP address from somewhere in Montana, followed by Ohio. I will test this again later too.

CN,

It can be pegged to a dollar amount
and that dollar amount paid by Kore.
Not a coin amount.
Sad...So sad...
I replied out of pity.
Of Course that's IF EVER there will be a charge...
 Cheesy

Download from the website if your computer is infected.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:42:13 AM

Glad to see you jump in nick.
Hopefully we can now work together to bring forward good ideas for the Kore team to work with.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:49:56 AM

Well that is what I asked and Eurbids responded PEGGED to Kore per month.

So the collected Kore payments goes directly to who? What are the public costs and procedures. You state you are a publicly traded company in your article. Where is the public info PnL statements?

How is this FUD you have a working solution and no other info? Let us know some of the expected info, or are you waiting to release this info? That simple!

Collecting the Kore fees to be sold on the open market can also control the price and also allows a group that holds this coin to move the market at their will. Since no more coin is in circulation the fees charged create an upper hand for whoever gets these coins.

Who gets the coins collected for the service fee? Is this FUD? lol This is why you use an IPO and pay dividends. That is how a truly public company does business, Kore has a Public Logo that is about it though, this is just what I feel and my own personal perception. Why would stock companies be forced to file a Profit and Loss statement?

No infection on my computer and I just realized I opened my hostwatch after the port scan was blocked and caused the Netbios issue to track while blocking the unassociated packets. But I never said it was conducted by Kore, just that you may want to look into it.

Instead of answering me properly about my concern you misunderstand me and now call me a Fudder. What a joke, if it was that simple why not answer it properly when I stated Pegging Kore would cause the price to stagnate. If there is a realtime translation of Kore to US dollar then the problem is taken care of, how hard was that? Instead you prolong the issue.

You admit that what I said before is a problem now, and that only now you state it is taken care of and that I am stupid for asking. lol and I fud to top it off. Great just answer the question properly next time so you don't fud your own coin!
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:53:08 AM

Hopefully we can now work together to bring forward good ideas for the Kore team to work with.

Thanks! I hope that this only strengthens the coin and if some items can not be answered they may be answered in time or addressed. So it is not necessary to answer these issues right away just so that they are eventually and/or made to work for the benefit of the community.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

Thanks! I hope that this only strengthens the coin and if some items can not be answered they may be answered in time or addressed. So it is not necessary to answer these issues right away just so that they are eventually and/or made to work for the benefit of the community.

CN,

Going out on a limb here...

IF there is silence there are reasons
and some very good reasons at that.

Many who are "damaged" from prior coins
have a tough time accepting this and
it "triggers" defensive actions and accusations.

Those who are well educated and done their
Due Diligence and contemplate as to
the reasons why besides their possible immediate
defensive distrusting conclusions allows ones
to consider the DEV and Kore Team are
trying to do what's best for the long haul.

Not that we get it right all the time and we do
not need to make adjustments and changes.
We do try however flawed it may be at times.

MM

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:15:43 AM

Way to go guys.
Love to see rival opinions come together and start working towards what is best for everyone.

Bravo!!!!!

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:17:15 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 12:27:37 PM by MikeMike

Well that is what I asked and Eurbids responded PEGGED to Kore per month.

So the collected Kore payments goes directly to who? What are the public costs and procedures. You state you are a publicly traded company in your article. Where is the public info PnL statements?

How is this FUD you have a working solution and no other info? Let us know some of the expected info, or are you waiting to release this info? That simple!

Collecting the Kore fees to be sold on the open market can also control the price and also allows a group that holds this coin to move the market at their will. Since no more coin is in circulation the fees charged create an upper hand for whoever gets these coins.

Who gets the coins collected for the service fee? Is this FUD? lol This is why you use an IPO and pay dividends. That is how a truly public company does business, Kore has a Public Logo that is about it though, this is just what I feel and my own personal perception. Why would stock companies be forced to file a Profit and Loss statement?

No infection on my computer and I just realized I opened my hostwatch after the port scan was blocked and caused the Netbios issue to track while blocking the unassociated packets. But I never said it was conducted by Kore, just that you may want to look into it.

Instead of answering me properly about my concern you misunderstand me and now call me a Fudder. What a joke, if it was that simple why not answer it properly when I stated Pegging Kore would cause the price to stagnate. If there is a realtime translation of Kore to US dollar then the problem is taken care of, how hard was that? Instead you prolong the issue.

You admit that what I said before is a problem now, and that only now you state it is taken care of and that I am stupid for asking. lol and I fud to top it off. Great just answer the question properly next time so you don't fud your own coin!

Regarding the articles...
They have been re-written by their staff and anything else
besides what's in the original  Press Release, Kore is not to be held responsible for.
The Website says "Kore Revolution".
Contemplate what Kore is up against and try to "figure it out".
BUT that may be what you have been trying to do all along.
SEE how difficult it gets...

I never agreed that it's a "problem" as nothing is written in stone
It's a good place to be at the this moment in Kore's development.
Eurbids and the Kore Team will be having meetings after the releases
and we will be discussing many topics which may include Lawyers.

You might want to stop the BS!
ALL your FUD/Accusations are a deterrence to have anyone
take their valuable time to respond to this crap.

Hypothetically Lets Suppose Kore is a traded company
like Google for instance...OR Maybe not a traded company.
Either way...
Ever hear of reinvestment into future technologies and
products and some of which will blow your mind.
You don't go heaping accusations on Google on these points as you do Kore.

Here is the Original.
http://thebitcoinnews.com/2014/10/14/korevoipa-can-you-hear-us-now/

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

Sorry to waste your time. Take any ideas that may help and throw the rest out. I will just watch from the sidelines now. I was called a Fudder with Crypt and my theories and perceptions about MindFox were correct but yet considered FUD. I felt like I had a chance with Kore to make it a better coin so I attempted to, and that was really only because at least Kore listened so I can't really be upset in the end.

Since Early,
CryptoNick
Eurbids

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Interesting. But where this people take 100milions of Kore ? Maybe they will buy it and value raise. And we must to push back coins in the market, for give the opportunity to people that want to buy coins and pay the subscription next month.

We have only 1.7milions on the net now Wink

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:56:05 PM

I think a few things are getting lost in translation.

Here is what I think the team is going to set up.

Kore voip address to address will be free, value added will only be from exposure
Kore subscription will be pegged to the dollar and bought using kore, this again will have no immediate value added due to them needing to transfer kore back to dollars in order to pay for service.
Value will be added through this by increase in liquidity similar to all markets. Meaning that as use increases so does the value due to the lack of immediate supply compared to the increasing number of kore users and will be expediated by the use of Kore surf.
The kore markets will be the final building block once the community is large enough to sustain it's own economy

I may be wrong, there are faster ways to promote kore price, but this would seem the most balanced approach.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:18:58 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 07:49:00 PM by MikeMike

Sorry to waste your time. Take any ideas that may help and throw the rest out. I will just watch from the sidelines now. I was called a Fudder with Crypt and my theories and perceptions about MindFox were correct but yet considered FUD. I felt like I had a chance with Kore to make it a better coin so I attempted to, and that was really only because at least Kore listened so I can't really be upset in the end.

Since Early,
CryptoNick

Thanks for the apology.
OF course we take and consider any ideas people have.
Whether their approach is respectable, reasonable and mature or not.
Obviously it's a pleasure dealing with the former.

I was in CRYPT too and I told one of their biggest supporters
who were dealing with the "Team" which were a P&D crowd basically.
I let him know he hurt his reputation so I understand where you are coming from.
Glad I kept selling on the way down as it became evident ALL of them
including MinfFox were not honest with the thread.

Just because some of your ideas are not reasonable or may not be considered
due to legal ramifications or simply the way forward is not certain yet
to make a clear distinction at this time is entirely different from
the situation you describe with CRYPT or your Interpretation
of what's going on here in our conversations.

You are given clear concise information.
It's up to you to accept it and wait patiently
or take it personal or be demanding in your views AND FUD
which is exactly what you are doing for CRYPT
and KORE are two entirely different situations.

There are many things we can't tell you and you know that.
Things that will need to be taken into consideration
and deliberated at a future time and just because a
decision is made does not mean it can't be changed.

You can "man up" and realize you are incorrect in some of your approach
and handling of these facts and the open ended approach
Kore is taking at the moment "remaining fluid" or take it personal
and remain stuck.

Have a great week!
 Smiley

Regarding "Price".
Maybe they will buy because there is an option to increase their value
because others will do the same since it will be one heck of a Coin
and doing some incredible things so they want to support it...
Investors...All kinds with ALL motivations...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: