Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Folding stock AK with Flash Suppressor 7.62x39mm  (Read 1400 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:21:12 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2012, 02:16:57 AM by RandomQ

Good Condition Wasr-10/63 AK from Romania with folding stock.
Please Note is this semi-auto NOT Class 3
Please verify that the flash suppressor is legal in your state!

Located in Arizona
Will sell Person 2 Person in Arizona to anyone with Valid State ID and non prohibited possessor.

Will Ship FFL TO FFL for all other sales. Buyer to Pay Shipping & Transfer cost. (Handguns must ship overnight)

I reserve the right to sell this locally.

Why are you selling these?
I need some extra cash to invest in my Bitcoin Mining Company.

I will consider trades of Graphics cards ( I prefer XFX with warranty) and Junk Silver coins.

Any Questions Please ask

Please look at my other guns for sale!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:22:39 AM

Can I get a photo?  And what are you asking for it?

EDIT: A better photo, and one that can verify your ownership of said object.  May I suggest a markerboard with your bitcoin address?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:25:59 AM

sure, what part would you like a photo of?

I have no set prices right now, make an offer and I will consider it.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 01:33:37 AM

According to ATF policy a "flash suppressor" is illegal without a special license. What you have is a "muzzle break" which is completely legal Wink
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:37:05 AM

According to federal law a "flash suppressor" is illegal without a special license according to ATF policy. What you have is a "muzzle break" which is completely legal Wink

That federal law expired in 2004, flash suppressors are now legal Smiley
And they didn't require a special license if you built the gun before 1994 Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_suppressor
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2012, 01:39:41 AM

Just don't want to see a fellow law abiding citizen get caught up in bureaucratic horse pies. BTW is it removable?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:43:14 AM

Yes it is removable and the barrel is threaded.
Yes this is Fed Legal and this is a suppressor because I have a couple Suppressors and Muzzle Brakes on different guns Wink
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 04:02:57 AM

If I get everything that I would like, I would like one clear photo of the entire weapon next to your bitcoin address and one clear photo of it disassembled as if you were about to clean it, also next to your bitcoin address.  The point is to prove that you actually own this particular weapon & that you didn't go online and find a photo of another in better condition.

I don't know enough about the current state of the market to make a fair offer just yet.  I'll get back to you.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 04:11:38 AM

If I get everything that I would like, I would like one clear photo of the entire weapon next to your bitcoin address and one clear photo of it disassembled as if you were about to clean it, also next to your bitcoin address.  The point is to prove that you actually own this particular weapon & that you didn't go online and find a photo of another in better condition.

I don't know enough about the current state of the market to make a fair offer just yet.  I'll get back to you.

I tried to include the back of my business card in each photo with "RandomQ" and the date.
But I have no Problems Taking another pic with my bitcoin address, not sure if I'll stay up tonight most likely it will be tomorrow.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 02:17:17 AM

SOLD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: